Prepaid Card Status Account Login at prepaidcardstatus.com
Prepaid Card Status provides cardholders with an online service to access their Prepaid Debit Card account virtually to view the information about the card at any time from anywhere in the world over the web. In the site, the cardholders are allowed to sign in with their card number and security code or create a wallet to gain access to the more features of the service.
Most Prepaid Cards can be used in a variety of locations like grocery stores, department stores, gas stations, hotels, restaurants as well as online anywhere the brand of a network of which logo the card is bearing is accepted.
Advantage Prepaid Card Status Login
And once successfully logged in, you can take advantage of all the features and benefits of the service available to you and do a lot of activities such as
- Check the available card balance
- View account details
- Update your card or wallet profile
- Track the account activity
- View and print transaction history
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Close or cancel card account
- Contact Customer Care via web support and many more
How to Log In Prepaid Card Status
To access the Prepaid Card Status web portal, you can log in and access the card account over the web very easily and conveniently with an online account or without one. It does not take much of your time. To Prepaid Card Status sign in, have the card or required login credentials ready, go to online, open a web browser and then you can take the following steps listed below.
- Visit www.prepaidcardstatus.com
- By default, the portal is opened with ‘No Wallet?’ selection for the first time user.
- Enter the 16-digit Card Number and 3-digit Security Code in their specific fields.
- If you have an account with Prepaid Card Status, you can select “Have a Wallet?” to enter the Username and Password associated with your wallet profile.
- Click on the “Log In” button to access your Prepaid Card Account online.
The registered members can also check the “Remember User” box prior to hitting the login button so that the field will be auto-filled when they access Prepaid Card Status next time and speed up the login process on the device.
The new users, who enter the Prepaid Card Status portal by their prepaid card number and CVV, will be prompted to set up a Wallet by creating an online account username, password, and security questions-answers for future use as well as get to use advanced features.
How to Recover PrepaidCardStatus LogIn Info
If a Prepaid Card Status user with a Wallet Profile lost or do not remember their login credentials, he or she can retrieve his/her username or reset the password and obtain their Prepaid Card Status Wallet Access again.
To find the username, you will be required to click the “Forgot Username” link underneath its field on the login page of Prepaid Card Status ‘Have a Wallet’ section and submit the Email Address on your Wallet Profile. If the email matches the records, your username will be sent to the address.
And to reset password or unlock your Prepaid Card Status Online Wallet Account, click the “Forgot Password/Unlock Account” link below the field to enter your Wallet username and submit. Then you will need to answer the challenge question. If it is correct you will be sent a temporary password to the email address on your Prepaid Card Status Wallet file. Log in with that temporary password and create a new one.
Prepaid Card Status Customer Service Number: +1 (866) 230-3809
For a quick response, you can also click on the “Contact Us” link located at the top right corner of the Prepaid Card Status and fill out an online form providing your first name, last name, phone number, email address, card number, reason code along with your comments or question.
More Related Resources
- AT&T Prepaid Account Login
- Netspend Prepaid Card Login
- Activate Your CSL Plasma Debit Card Online
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Login
- My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card Activation
- Xfinity Prepaid Card Login
- Turbo Prepaid Card Activation
- Turbo Prepaid Card Login