canadaprepaidcardaccount.ca – Access To Your Canada Post Prepaid Card Account
Canada Post Prepaid Visa Debit Card
Canada Post Prepaid Reloadable Visa Card is a great option for security concerned, budget conscious and credit challenged people to enjoy the convenience of a Visa card without a credit check. With the card, you can load funds over and over again and make purchases including online and have cash access from ATMs wherever Visa cards are accepted.
Plus, the cardholders are offered to register for an online account for their Canada Post Prepaid Visa Card to view balance, transactions, do card to card transfer, manage account alerts as well as maintain personal profile over the web 24 hours a day 7 days a week from anywhere in the world.
Canada Post Prepaid Visa Debit Card Features & Benefits
Canada Post Reloadable Prepaid Visa Card is a great alternative to carrying cash. It is like having a separate account for the daily purchases to make monthly budgeting simple as well as offering a number of exciting benefits such as
- Fast and easy set up with no credit check or bank account
- Added security with new Chip & PIN technology
- Use the card in Canada and throughout the world wherever Visa Cards are electronically accepted
- Send money to your friends and family using free Card-to-Card transfer
- Make payments for recurring billing or pre-authorized transactions
- Withdraw cash at any ATMs bearing Visa logo
- Several convenient reload options like with cash or debit at participating Canada Post locations, Interac e-Transfer with the free Zenwallet mobile app, and from your bank account by making bill payments.
- Pre-load with your own money using cash or debit and spend worry-free with no risk of expensive interest charges.
- Funds loaded on the card do not expire whereas card expires on the Good Thru date.
- Protection against fraud under the Visa Zero Liability Policy
- Purchase Security Insurance on most items to be repaired, replaced, rebuilt or reimbursed in the event of theft or damage within 90 days of the purchase date.
- Extended Warranty insurance up to one year on most items you buy.
- Online Account Access to manage your Card Account virtually at CanadaPrepaidCardAccount.ca or from zenwallet app.
Canada Post Prepaid Visa Card Rates & Fee
- Purchase Fee: $15.00 (One-time including the first load)
- Maintenance Fee: $3.00 per month
- Reload Fee: $3.00
- Mobile Check Load: $5.00 or 5% of the amount of a check
- ATM Withdrawal: $2.00
- Over the Counter Cash Advance Fee: $2.00
How to Register Canada Post Visa Prepaid Card Online Access
The current Canada Post Prepaid Reloadable Visa Cardholders can register their card for online access and create an Online Account to manage the card account virtually utilizing the available online tools and features anytime anywhere. To sign up for Online Account Access, you can
- Go to the official Cardholder website canadaprepaidcardaccount.ca
- Click on the “Register Your Card” link at the right end of the ‘Access My Account’ box on the homepage.
- Enter Card Number from your Canada Post Prepaid Visa Card.
- Click the “Continue” button to begin the registration
Follow the prompts for personal and security information and select a username and password and set up your Canada Post Prepaid Visa Card Online Account.
How to Log In Canada Post Prepaid Visa Debit Card Online Account
Once your Canada Post Prepaid Reloadable Visa Card registration process is complete, you can log into the CanadaPrepaidCardAccount.ca portal to check your balance, view transaction history, reload your card, change the PIN, set Email Alerts, manage personal profile and many more. For logging in your Canada Post Visa Prepaid Card Online Account, you will need to.
- Visit canadaprepaidcardaccount.ca
- Enter the User Name and Password in their respective fields on the page.
- Click the “LOG IN” button.
Upon initial login to your Canada Post Reloadable Visa Card Account, you will need to answer a minimum of 4 questions from a list of available options with unique answers to update your user profile. Later when you log in your account in the site from a new or another device, you will be asked those questions to confirm your identity.
Remember, for the security purpose if you enter your username and password incorrectly more than three times, you will be locked out of your Canada Post Prepaid Card Online Account for the next 24 hours. To unlock, you may be required to contact the customer care number.
How to Recover Canada Post Card Online Account Login Information
The Canada Post Prepaid Visa Debit Card Online Account members can retrieve their username or reset the password if they have forgotten their login credentials.
To begin the recovery procedure, you will need to click on the “Forgot Your Login?” on the Existing Cardholder box and enter your Canada Post Card Number. Click the “Continue” button to move to the next step of login assistance.
Also Read : Biotest Wirecard Acount Login Guide
How to Get Canada Post Prepaid Visa Debit Card Online
To buy a new Canada Post Prepaid Visa Card, you can visit any participating Canada Post locations throughout Canada. At the time of purchase the card, you must be 16 years or older and present valid government-issued photo identification. You can purchase the card with a non-Canadian passport but you have to show a valid Canadian address.
And if you already have a Canada Post Prepaid Visa Card without a chip on the front of the card, you will need to buy a new card Canada Post Visa Prepaid Card with Chip & PIN. Then you can transfer your balance on the previous card to the new one.
The card will be loaded with the funds when you purchase it. Once you get the card, call the customer service number to activate and set a PIN to make purchases in-stores and get cash access. You will also need to sign your name on the white stripe on the back of your Canada Post Prepaid Visa Debit Card.
Canada Post Prepaid Visa Card Cardholder Services Toll-free Number: 1-844-590-8876
Vancity Community Investment Bank
PO Box 8000, Stn Terminal