How to Access your FCPS Blackboard Login Account at www.fcps.edu
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) are managed by the local government and the city of Fairfax. In Virginia, United States FCPS is the biggest public school. Earlier in 1870, Fairfax was founded as the 1st college in Virginia to provide free education for the students. FCPS has currently become the 10th largest school in the United States.
FCPS provides well-furnished school buildings and focuses on offering quality education without negotiating with the quantity. The college provides affordable education to all students and the Fairfax school is dedicated to providing quality education to students from the backward class, also.
What is Blackboard FCPS Login?
Presently, to improve the quality of education, the school system took a step further and decided to tie up with an online blackboard learning platform.
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) students can finish and submit their homework online and can also share it with their classmates. Teachers can avail the advantages of viewing the grades and rankings of students and can upload important notifications for students. FCPS Student Schoology (formerly Blackboard) platform learning also offers virtual classes for the students which results in less face to face meetings. There are only precise courses available presently for the students, which might be a drawback for the Schoology learning portal.
Here in the article, we will discuss the FCPS Student Schoology (formerly Blackboard) LOG-IN guidelines including a few important tips.
Blackboard FCPS Login Process Online
As a new Learning Management System (LMS) for students, teachers, & parents, Schoology Learning System has been chosen by Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS).
As a new student if you wish to Sign In for the FCPS Student Schoology Learning Account, follow the below-guided steps:
- Firstly, move on to the online official website of Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS).
- Otherwise, directly tap on the link provided www.fcps.edu.
- Here on the landing web page of Fairfax County Public Schools, tap on the “Schoology” tab, on the navigation bar above left, or directly go to lms.fcps.edu page
- Now being deferred on another page, you will require to put down your FCPS “User Name” and “Password”.
- And afterward, by tapping on the “Sign In” button below, you can easily access your FCPS Schoology Account.
How to Reset your Blackboard FCPS Login Account
If you wish to Reset your Forgotten or Lost Password for the FCPS Student Schoology Account, read through the underneath guidelines:
- First of all, go to the “Sign In” web page of the FCPS Student Schoology Account, following the Log In procedure.
- Here on the login web page, press the “Forgot Password”
- Now again on the next page, put down your FCPS “User Name / Student ID”.
- Then by clicking on the “START” button and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
How to get Enrolled as a new Student at FCPS
- To get registered at the Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) as a new student, visit the FCPS official website first.
- Then you will require to search for your “Search Fairfax County Public Schools” depending on your address.
- Afterward, put down your “Residential Street Address” to find your FCPS assigned schools, from elementary through high school.
- Now just contact your FCPS assigned schools to get your child enrolled as a student.
Advantages of FCPS Student Schoology (i.e. Blackboard) Account
- Streamlined Communication
- Faculties & Students can communicate with each other and share their works, assignments, grades, etc
- Access study material from anywhere & anytime
- One Location for students & teachers
- Library Services.
- All information at a single click
- Increase student preparation time
- Blackboard allows you to assist and collaborate with others to enhance your course experience
- Easy and quick alternative for learning
- Keep an electronic grade book
- Modern education system.
FCPS Student Schoology Account Website: www.fcps.edu