Netspend Prepaid Card Login at mynetspend.com
Activate and Login to Your Netspend Card Account
Netspend, a leading provider of FDIC-insured Visa Prepaid, Prepaid Mastercard in the United States, offers the consumers the Netspend Prepaid Debit Mastercard or Visa Card to manage their money on a reloadable prepaid card with the convenience, freedom, and control they need.
In addition, with a Netspend Prepaid Debit Card the user can easily control their card activities and keep track of their money by accessing their card account online at home through the safe and secure Online Account Center at home or on-the-go with Netspend Mobile App every time.
Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Benefits & Features
The Netspend Visa Prepaid Card and the Netspend Prepaid Mastercard are issued by Axos Bank, The Bancorp Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank & Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc or by Mastercard International Incorporated. Below is a brief list of offers and features currently available with these cards.
- No credit check, no minimum balance, no activation fees or interest payments.
- Make purchases at the store, online, over the phone and use the card everywhere Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
- Get your paycheck, and government benefits up to 2 days faster by enrolling in Direct Deposit.
- Skip the line completely and load checks to your card account in a snap with Mobile Check Load from your mobile phone.
- Add cash or check in person at one of over 13,000 convenient Reload Locations nationwide
- Pay bills online
- Earn cash back rewards on daily purchases with Payback Rewards
- Withdraw cash from ATMs or at the register
- Create a unique card design or add your photo or any of the picture you love and make it personalized with Custom Card
- Use Anytime Alerts to get a text message alert when your money goes in or out of your card account
- Send money directly to your family or transfer funds another Netspend account online for free
- Refer-a-Friend to Netspend and get a $20 credit bonus for every friend and family member add $40 to their card
- Get paid interest with a no minimum 5% APY Savings Account
- Save up to 50% off the normal retail prices of FDA-approved prescription medication
- Create a temporary virtual card to keep your actual account number private and online transactions safe.
- Purchase Cushion to cover you up to $10 if you fall short
- Visa or Mastercard Zero Liability Protection when the card is used fraudulently for unauthorized purchases.
- Access Smartphone App or the Online Account Center to control your card and manage your money and do everything anywhere.
Netspend Card Plan Fees & Charges
There are 3 plans, as listed below, associated with a Netspend Prepaid Debit Card.
- Pay-As-You-Go Plan: $0
- Monthly Plan: $9.95
- Reduced Monthly Plan: $5
The Pay-As-You-Go Plan will automatically be effective when a new Netspend Prepaid Card account is opened for the first time. Later, you can change the plan by calling the customer service number or logging into your Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Online Account. The fees listed below are associated with all these plans.
- Signature Purchases Transaction: $1.50 (Pay-As-You-Go Plan); $0 (Monthly and Reduced Monthly Plan)
- PIN Purchases Transaction: $1.50 (Pay-As-You-Go Plan); $0 (Monthly and Reduced Monthly Plan)
- ATM Balance Inquiry (Domestic): $0.50
- ATM Withdrawal(Domestic): $2.50
- Over-the-Counter Withdrawal at financial institutions: $3.00
- Cash Reload at Netspend Reload Network Location: Up to $3.95
- Transaction Decline: $1.00
- Inactivity (after 90 days): $5.95
- Additional Card: $0
- Replacement Card: $9.95
- Custom Card: $4.95
- Check Request: $5.95
- Stop Payment: $0
How to Get a Netspend Visa Prepaid Debit Card Online
To place an online order is a quick and convenient way to get a Netspend Prepaid Mastercard or Visa Debit Card as there is no credit check and no upfront fees. You just need to sign up and request a new Netspend Prepaid Card online. To order a Netspend Prepaid Visa Debit Card over the web, you can
- Visit the official Netspend website, www.netspend.com or the Netspend Prepaid Debit Card page at www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit
- Click on the “Sign Up Now’” button from the left-hand side of your screen.
- Enter your information i.e. First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Apt No., Zip Code and Email Address at their respective fields on the left of the card-order page.
- Select the type of payments from a paycheck, tax refund, or government benefits to receiving with Direct Deposit. If you cannot determine, choose ‘None at this time’ option and select it later.
- Choose your card from the available designs
- When complete, click on the “GET MY CARD” button to place the order.
Your card should reach you approximately within 7 to 10 business days. If it takes more days than that, you will need to call the customer service center.
Activate Your Netspend Card Online
As soon as your Netspend Prepaid Card arrives in the mail, you should activate it and complete the identity verification process prior to using it. You can activate it by following the instruction printed on the materials that arrive with your card or do it online. To initiate the online activation, your
- Go to www.netspend.com
- Click on the “Activate Card” link found at the top right corner of the page.
- Or go to www.netspend.com/activate
- Now enter the 16-digit Number and 3-digit Security Code from your new Netspend Prepaid Card in the fields in the middle of the Activation page.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button and to verify your identity and activate the card.
How to Register for Netspend Prepaid Card Online Access
In order to manage your money on your Netspend Prepaid Debit Mastercard or Visa Card and access all the features and benefits of the Netspend Online Account Center, you can register for Online Access to your Card after the activation and create an online account to log in. For that,
- Visit either www.netspend.com or www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit
- Click on the “Log In” button from the upper right corner of the page next to ‘Activate Card”.
- Entering the Account Login page, scroll down and click on the “Register for Online Access” link at the left bottom of the login section.
- Enter the 16-digit number and 3-digit Security Code from the back of your Netspend Prepaid Card in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Continue” button to set up your Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Online Account and create the required login credentials.
Netspend Card Login Guide
Once your Netspend Prepaid Card Online Account is established, you can check your card balance, track your spending, see up-to-date transactions, create a budget, manage preference, Change monthly fee plan, request additional cards, locate your nearest reload locations, etc.
And to take all these advantages and many more, you can log in to your Netspaend Prepaid Account through the website in a few simple and easy steps like
- Visit either www.netspend.com or www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit and click on the “Log In” button from the upper right corner next to ‘Activate Card” on the webpage
- Or, you can directly access the NetSpend Prepaid Card Online Account Center at mynetspend.com
- Enter the Username and Password that you created during the Online Access registration of your Netspend Prepaid Mastercard or Visa Debit card.
- Check the “Remember username” box if you want to use the feature and speed up the future login process.
- Click the “LOG IN” button.
How to Recover Netspend Prepaid Card Online Account Login Information
The Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Online Account members who do not remember the username or password of the Online Access need to click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link, whichever applied to them, on the Account Login page under the ‘LOG IN’ button and provide the required details of the primary cardholder such as
- Username (only for to reset password)
- Email Address
Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Customer Service Number: 1-866-387-7363
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
FAX: (512) 857-0263
Email Address: email@example.com