Walmart MoneyCard Login at walmartmoneycard.com
Walmart MoneyCard Login and Activation process
This article is about the Walmart MoneyCard Login. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss how to access your card account and how to activate your Walmart MoneyCard. Through this article, you will also get some additional information about the MoneyCard application and how to reload your card.
Consumers are offered to get the Walmart MoneyCard Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card and earn up to $75 cash back per year and take advantage of other rewards, perks, and savings. The online registration of a new Walmart MoneyCard Mastercard Debit Card or Walmart MoneyCard Visa Debit card can be done at walmartmoneycard.com. After the successful registration, you will get your personalized card within 2 weeks via mail.
Walmart MoneyCard is available both in Mastercard and Visa. The applicants will have to decide which logo they want on their card. The issuer of the Walmart MoneyCard is Green Dot Bank.
The Walmart MoneyCard is a good option for people who don’t want or qualify for a traditional bank account. With a host of services all in one location, you can see how Walmart has been able to attract so many customers. After all, shoppers of Walmart can also pick up their prescriptions, see the eye doctor and other glasses, and even get their tires rotated. As an added convenience, Walmart also helps its customers with a host of financial services, including the Walmart MoneyCard and the Walmart Credit Card.
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that serves a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores in the United States. The Walmart headquarter is situated in Bentonville, Arkansas. This company was started by Sam Walton in nearby Rogers, Arkansas in 1962. Sam’s Club is retail warehouses, which is also owned and operated by the Walmart.
As of July 31, 2022, Walmart operates more than 10,585 stores and clubs in 24 countries under different names. It operates under the name Walmart in the US and Canada, Walmart de Mexico y Centromerica in Mexico and Central America, and Flipkart Wholesale in India.
By total revenue, Walmart is considered the world’s largest company according to the Fortune Global 500 list in May 2022. Also, it is the largest private employer in the world with more than 2.2 million employees.
About Walmart MoneyCard
The Walmart MoneyCard is offered by the Walmart, which is a reloadable prepaid debit card. You will get it as a prepaid Mastercard or Prepaid Visa Card. You can use your Walmart MoneyCard the same way you would use a bank debit card. However, you will not need a bank account to get one. Walmart MoneyCard is issued by the Green Dot Bank but is not linked to a bank account the way a traditional bank debit card is.
The MoneyGram is a demand deposit account that provides several benefits, including cash back rewards on Walmart purchases, that warrant your attention. You can use your prepaid card anywhere Visa Debit Card or Mastercard is accepted.
Benefits and Feature of Walmart MoneyCard
These are the following benefits that you will get with your Walmart MoneyCard:
- You will get 3% back when you shop online via Walmart.com
- Get 2% back when you buy gas at Walmart fuel stations
- You can earn 1% back when you shop at the Walmart location
- Easy to use to make purchases everywhere Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit card is accepted at over 39 million locations and ATMs throughout the U.S.
- Several reloading options including free reload with Direct Deposit, Walmart Check Cashing, and Online Bank Transfer
- Walmart Rapid Reload using cash.
- Get the pay up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit of your paycheck or government checks
- Free cash withdrawal at Walmart MoneyCenter
- Walmart MoneyCard is a not a credit card so no credit check or bank account is required.
- Pay bills online and send money to another participating card account free
- No overdraft fee
- Protection against the unauthorized transaction
- Check your balance or transaction History online 24/7
Walmart MoneyCard Fees
- Monthly Fee is $5.94. The monthly charge will not be applied if you load $1000 or more in the previous month to your card.
- ATM Withdrawal and Teller Cash Withdrawal: $2.50 per transaction.
- Cash off the card at Walmart: $0
- Balance Inquiry at ATMs: $0.50
- Swipe Reload at Walmart Retail stores: $3
- At other retail reload: up to $4.95 (varies by retailers)
- Replacement card: $3
- Foreign transaction: 3% of the total transaction amount
There may be an additional fee charged by the ATM operator for ATM withdrawal and balance inquiry even when you do not complete the fund transfer.
How to Get a Walmart MoneyCard
You will get a prepaid debit card from Walmart in one or two ways. It does not matter which method you choose you will get your card delivered to your home within two weeks of completing the application. In order to apply for the Walmart MoneyCard, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- visit this link and click www.walmartmoneycard.com Open An Account Option
- Or go to secure2.walmartmoneycard.com/enroll.
- Then, enter your first & last name, address, zip code, mobile number, email, SSN, and date of birth.
- You should read the terms and conditions and check the box to agree to them.
- Then, check the box to pass the robot check, and tick the I’m not a robot.
- After entering all the requested details on the given spaces, select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application for Walmart MoneyCard.
Walmart MoneyCard Activation Procedure
Walmart MoneyCard registration or activation is quite easy. If you have a new Walmart MoneyCard, then you have to activate it. You can easily access all the card features by creating an online account. Those features include money transfer, online bill payment, MoneyCard Vault, and much more. To register your Walmart MoneyCard, you have to follow these instructions below:
- Firstly, go to this link walmartmoneycard.com/activate.
- There, on the given spaces, input your 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV.
- You have to check the box, I’m not a robot to pass the robot check.
- After entering all the requested details on the given fields, select the Next button.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to Activate Walmart MoneyCard.
How to Access the Walmart MoneyCard Login Portal
If you have a Walmart MoneyCard, then you can easily manage your card by login in at your Walmart MoneyCard Login portal. You have to follow these simple instructions below to access the card account by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link walmartmoneycard.com/login.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Walmart MoneyCard Login
- There, on the given fields, you have to input your Online User ID and Password.
- You can save your User ID on that particular device, by checking the Remember User ID box.
- After entering your login credentials on the given spaces, you just need to select the Log In option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your Walmart MoneyCard Login
Reset the User ID & Password of Walmart MoneyCard
You will need your login credentials to access your Walmart MoneyCard account. But, in case, if you forgot your login credentials, then you can follow these instructions below:
- You have to go to this link walmartmoneycard.com/login.
- Then, under the login section, click on the Forgot User ID/Password option.
- From there, choose your preferred option and click on the Continue option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to reset your login credentials for your Walmart MoneyCard
How to Add Funds to Your Walmart MoneyCard
There are several ways to add funds to your Walmart MoneyCard. You can consider any of the following methods to reload your Walmart MoneyCard:
Set Up Direct Deposit:
Get your pay up to 2 days faster or any government benefits up to 4 days faster when you direct deposit all or part of your paycheck.
Deposit a Check:
Conveniently cash any eligible pre-printed payroll or government check at any of your nearest MoneyCenter, then reload your card without any additional cost.
Adding fund to your Walmart MoneyCard is quite easy with the Rapid Reload. This is how the Rapid Reload works:
- With your Walmart MoneyCard, tell any Associate how much money you want to add to your account. You can fund between $20 to $1000 to your MoneyCard.
- Then, you have to give the cash you want to deposit to the associate, including the fee of $3.
- Your deposit will be reflected in your account within 10 minutes.
How to Find Walmart MoneyCard Reload Locations
In order to find the Walmart MoneyCard reload locations, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link secure.attheregister.com/locations.
- Filter out the services you want by selecting the specific service.
- Then, you have to enter your address or zip code in the given field.
- After that, simply click on the Search option to find out your nearest Walmart MoneyCard reload locations.
Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service
If you have any questions about the Walmart MoneyCard Login, then feel free to contact the customer service department for help, The Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service is available at (877) 937-4098.
More Related Post
- Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance
- How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Turbo Prepaid Card Activation
- Turbo Prepaid Card Login
FAQs about Walmart MoneyCard
Q: Is there a credit check with the Walmart MoneyCard?
A: You don’t have to go through any credit card with the Walmart MoneyCard and they do not report your account to any credit bureau.
Q: How can I waive my monthly fee for Walmart MoneyCard?
A: Your money fee will be waived when you get the redirect deposits of payroll or government benefits totalling at least $500 in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise, you have to pay the monthly fee of $5.94.
Q: What is necessary to get a Walmart MoneyCard account?
A: You have to be at least 18 years old to get a Walmart MoneyCard. Federal law requires them to obtain, verify and record your name, date of birth, address, and SSN when you open an account.
You will also be asked for additional ID verification, which may include your driver’s license or other identifying documents. If you did not provide your valid Social Security Number, then a personalized card cannot be issued. Mobile or email verification and a mobile app are required to access all the Walmart MoneyCard features.
So, this is all about the Walmart MoneyCard Login guide. Through this article, we have tried to discuss all the important details that you need to access the Walmart MoneyCard Login portal. We have also mentioned how to apply, how to activate, and how to reload your MoneyCard. But still, if any queries are left, then you try contacting the customer service department.