www.serve.com – American Express Serve Prepaid Card Account Login Guide
American Express Serve Prepaid Card
American Express offers the consumers Serve Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card Account that is easy to get, easy to set up, and easy to use with no credit check, no minimum balance, and no hidden fees. By signing up an American Express Serve Account, the users can have their direct deposit, add checks, load cash, pay bills, shop online or in-store, make orders, withdraw cash, send and receive money between the Serve Accounts, and access all the facilities provided by American Express Serve.
There are three Prepaid Debit Card- American Express Serve, American Express Serve Free Reloads, and American Express Serve Cash Back, for the customers to choose the one right for them according to their need.
American Express Serve Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
American Express Serve is a Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card that comes with an array of convenient features and benefits such as
- Sign up for free Direct Deposit and get your paychecks, tax refund or government benefits up to 2 days before payday
- Make in-store, online, mail-order, and phone purchases anywhere American Express Cards are accepted
- Use to pay at the pump, rent a car or stay in a hotel (Preauthorization hold may be applied).
- Get 1% cashback with Serve Cash Back Personalized Card.
- No overdraft fees
- Serve Money Transfer and Cash Pickup powered by Ria
- Add cash as much as $500 or as little as $20 directly at the register at over 45,000 locations including CVS/pharmacy, Dollar General, Rite Aid, Family Dollar, Walmart and participating 7-ELEVEN.
- Transfer money from the U.S. issued checking or savings account or from your credit or debit card.
- Add checks directly using the American Express Serve mobile app.
- Send and receive money between other American Express Serve accounts for free.
- Free ATM Withdraws at over 30,000 money ATMs in the MoneyPass ATM network in the U.S.
- Money can also be withdrawn from any ATM that accepts American Express cards across the country.
- Access Free Online Bill Pay; write a Check online to mail it to anyone, you want to pay
- Establish Subaccount to give access to family and friends to money as well as pay child’s allowances, send money to the college, make funds available for the home repairs, etc.
- Manage your Serve account online and access all the American Express Membership Benefits like purchase protection, fraud protection, FDIC insurance, Amex offers, travel protections, events, sports and entertainment pass, and many more.
American Express Serve Prepaid Card Fees Amount
- Card Price: $0 for online sign-up; Up to $3.95 at retail locations
- Monthly Fee: $6.95(Waived if the Direct Deposit is $500 or more) or $7.95 (Amex Serve Cash Back)
- Direct Deposit: $0.00
- Cash Reload: Up to $3.95; $0 (Amex Serve Free Reloads)
- Mobile Check Load (Standard): $0.00
- ATM Withdrawal: $0.00 at MoneyPass ATMs and up to $2.50 at noon- MoneyPass ATMs
- ATM Withdrawal Decline: $0.75
- Card Replacement: $5.00
- Cash Pickup powered by Ria: Up to $9.49 (per withdrawal)
- Serve Money Transfer Powered by Ria: Send up to $2,500 per transaction
How to Register for an American Express Serve Prepaid Account Online
To sign up for an American Express Serve account, you can either register online to get one of the Amex Serve Prepaid Debit Card in the mail for free. Or, you can first purchase a temporary American Express Serve card at a participating retailer and then register for a personalized account online to access the full benefits of the service. To open a new Amex Serve account online or register a new card that you have recently bought, you will need to
- Visit the official American Express Serve website, www.serve.com
- Click on the “Open An Account” or “Register Your Card” button, which one is applicable for you, from the top right corner.
- Entering the American Express Serve Account Registration, type your name, email address, residential address, and phone number in their specific fields.
- Then create a 5-20 characters long Username and a Password of at least 8 characters following the recommendations.
- Enter your Date of Birth and full Social Security Number.
- Create a 4-digit PIN and set up security questions-answers.
- Review the summary of fees and related details and print the document if required.
- Lastly, select the checkbox and click on the “Agree and Submit” button.
You will get a decision in as little as 15 seconds after you complete all the registration steps of your American Express Serve Prepaid Card rightly. If your account is approved and your email is verified, your personalized Amex Serve Card will be delivered to you within 7-10 business days.
How to Activate American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card Online
After you receive your personalized American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card in the mail, you will need to activate it online prior to using it right away. The activation is simple and can be done in a few minutes. To initiate the procedure over the web, you can
- Go to American Express Serve Reloadable Prepaid Debit Cards website, www.serve.com
- Click on the “Have a Card Already?” link found at the upper right-hand side of the page under “Open An Account” or “Register Your Card” button.
- Log in with the username and password that you have created during your American Express Serve Account registration to confirm your identity.
- Click on the “Activate Now” button.
You can also activate your American Express Serve Prepaid Card by phone calling the Activation Number found on your mail package.
How to Log In American Express Serve Prepaid Card Account Online
Your American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card account is created at the time you registered for your personalized card. There is no need to set up an online account separately for it. So, once you registered, you can log in to your American Express Serve Online Account anytime anywhere in the following way.
- Go to www.serve.com
- Click on the “Log In” link at the top right middle-hand side of the page.
- Enter your Username and Password that into their respective fields.
- Select the “Remember my username” checkbox to store the info on the computer you are using and speed up the login process for the future. Do not use it if you are on a public or not-trusted device.
- Click the “Log In” button to access your American Express Serve Prepaid Card Online Account.
How to Recover American Express Serve Online Account Login Information
Those, who forgot their American Express Serve Prepaid Online Account login credentials, can recover them and regain their online American Express Serve Account Access. The username may either be the username you created at the time of your American Express Serve Personalized Card Account Registration/opening the account online or your primary email address.
If you are not sure or still cannot remember, click the “Forgot my username or password?’ link below the login button under ‘Need Help?’ and enter the 15-digit Card Number and 4-digit Security Code of your American Express Serve Account. Click the “Continue” button to confirm your identity. Then, follow the prompts on the screen to retrieve the Username or reset the Password.
American Express Serve Online Account Features & Benefits
By logging in to your American Express Serve Account, you can do a lot of activities and take the benefits of the American Express Standard of Online Services to manage the card account over the web anytime anywhere. Like you can
- Check balance; view transaction history and previous account statements
- Set up or edit email or text Account Alerts
- Use ‘Insight’, a set of tool to better track spending, create budgets, set spending alerts, and track financial goals
- View six months spending history by category and set monthly maximum spending targets
- Use ‘Reserve’ to set aside money for a large purchase or vacation
- Add money to Reserve; edit scheduled recurring transfer
- Create up to 4 Subaccounts and close them
- Update your account profile personal information such as an address, phone no., User ID, PIN, etc.
- Change password and reset security questions
- Opt-out from receiving marketing emails
- Temporarily freeze the account if you found the card lost or stolen
- Request a replacement card online
- Use Mail a Check or Pay Bills online feature to major utility companies, phone providers and others who may only accept checks, like the landlord.
- Check the status of your bill payment and schedule bill pay reminders and many more.
Serve Prepaid Card Customer Service
American Express Serve Prepaid Card Customer Service Number: 1-800-954-0559 (Domestic), 1-800-401-7935 (International)
Serve Customer Care
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808