How to Manage your OSF MyChart Login Account
If you are looking for the OSF MyChart Login guide, then this article is for you. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details that you should know about this portal. Here, you will get the step-by-step procedure to access your health account information, including the password reset guide, recovering the username, and the account set up process. So, if you are new to the OSF MyChart Login portal, then keep reading this article to learn more about this portal.
About OSF MyChart Login
OSF MyChart portal is designed for the patients of OSF Healthcare. Through this portal, patients can access all the important health services that OSF Healthcare System has to offer. This portal provides all the essential patient-related services such as online appointment booking, checking health records, online consultation, making payments for medical bills, etc. All these services can be accessed through the OSF MyChart or using the mobile app.
OSF Healthcare System and EPIC partnered to provide their healthcare services through the MyChart Login portal. This web portal is developed by the EPIC System Corporation and can be sued by almost all healthcare organizations worldwide. In order to access any service, you must have a registered account first.
How to Sign Up for OSF MyChart Login
In order to access all the MyChart services from OSF Healthcare, you have to sign up for an online account. You can set up the MyChart portal with or without the activation code.
With MyChart Activation Code
You will get your MyChart Activation Code on your Enrollment letter. You must have to use that activation code to set up your online account:
- Firstly, visit this link OSFmyChart.org.
- Right under the New User section, click on the “Sign Up Now” option.
- You have to provide your OSF MyChart Activation Code and Date of Birth.
- After providing all the requested details on the given fields, you need to select the “Next” button.
- From there, you can follow the on-screen guidelines to set up your MyChart account.
Without MyChart Activation Code
If you don’t have the MyChart Activation Code, still you can sign up for the OSF MyChart Login portal.
- You have to visit this link OSFmyChart.org
- There, right under the New User section, you have to select “Sign Up Now”.
- Under the No Activation Code, select the “Sign Up Online” option.
- You have to provide your name, address, and all the other information.
- After entering all the requested details, you just need to select the “Next” button for further steps.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to set up OSF MyChart Login.
How to Access the OSF MyChart Login Portal
Patients from OSF Healthcare can easily access the MyChart Login portal with their registered username and password. If you already have your login credentials, then you have to follow this simple step-by-step procedure mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link OSFmyChart.org.
- The above-mentioned link will take you to the OSF MyChart Login
- There, on the given field, you have to provide your OSF MyChart Username and Password.
- After entering your login credentials, you just need to select the “Sign In” option to access the account.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your OSF MyChart Login
How to Retrieve the Username of OSF MyChart Login
If you lost or forgot your forgotten username of OSF MyChart Login portal, you have to follow these instructions:
- You need to visit this link OSFmyChart.org
- Right under the OSF MyChart Login section, click on “Forgot Username”.
- You have to provide your first name, last name, and date of birth on the given fields.
- After providing all the requested details, you have to select the “Submit” button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to retrieve the forgotten OSF MyChart username.
If you lost the password to the OSF MyChart Login portal, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to visit this link OSFmyChart.org
- Right under the login field, you have to select the “Forgot Password” option for further steps.
- You have to provide your OSF MyChart Username and Date of Birth in the given fields.
- After entering all the requested details, you have to select the “Next” button to proceed further.
Benefits of OSF MyChart Login
These are some of the following benefits that you will get through the OSF MyChart Login portal:
- Get 24/7 access: Patients of OSF Healthcare can access their medical records and important details through the mobile app or online portal. It provides them the flexibility to use the MyChart portal at their convenience.
- Check lab results: You can also check the lab results and download a PDF file using the MyChart Login portal. All the important test result-related documents are uploaded to the MyChart Login portal making them easily accessible.
- Check doctor’s note and medical history: You can access important notes shared by the doctors and the medical history online
- Schedule appointments online: You can use this portal to book new appointments, check past appointments, etc. Patients also have the option to schedule a video appointment with a doctor if there is an emergency.
How to Pay the OSF MyChart Health Bill
Patients of OSF Healthcare can make the payment through the OSF MyChart Login portal. If you have an online account, then you can easily pay for your medical bill by login to your account. You can also make the payment for your OSF Medical bill using the OSF Healthcare bill payment portal. Follow these steps to make payment:
- You have to visit this link https://osf.simpleepay.com/.
- There, you have to provide your Guarantor ID or Account ID and the Guarantor/Patient’s Date of Birth.
- After providing all the requested details on the given fields, you just need to select the “View My Account” option for further steps.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the payment for OSF Healthcare.
OSF MyChart Customer Support
If you have any queries or face any issues while login to your OSF MyChart portal, you can always reach out to the customer service department for help.
Call At: 855-673-4325
Medical billing-related issues: (800) 421-5700 8 a.m. – 4:30 PM on (Monday to Friday)
MeData Financial: (866) 402-3630
FAQs about OSF MyChart
Q: Is a mobile app available for OSF MyChart?
A: Yes, the mobile devices, we suggest you use their free app. The app is true mobility, flexible, instant access, and convenient to most of the users, who uses the OSF MyChart services. MyChart app is available on both platforms, iOS and Android.
Q: What is OSF OnCall?
A: OSF OnCall is a virtual urgent care clinic that helps patients to access their medical information anytime they want. It provides diagnosis and treats a number of minor illnesses and even prescribes medication, if appropriate.
Q: Is there a fee to using OSF MyChart portal?
A: If you are a patient at OSF Healthcare, then you can use this portal for free.
Q: What if my activation code does not work?
A: For some security reason, your activation code will expire after 45 days. You can use this activation code only one single time. For assistance, you can contact the OSF MyChart Call Center at 855-OSF-HEALTH (855-673-4325).
We hope the above-mentioned details are enough to access the OSF MyChart Login portal. Through this article, we have mentioned everything that you should know to access the MyChart Login portal. Through this article, we have tried to provide the step-by-step procedure to access your account, password reset guide, and customer service details. But still, if you have any queries regarding the OSF MyChart Login, then reach out to the customer service department for help.