www.e1card.com – E1 Visa Prepaid Card Login
E1 Visa Prepaid Card
E1 Visa Prepaid Card is a reloadable prepaid card account to receive your tax refunds and a great alternative to checking accounts, credit cards and carrying cash. Plus with the card, you can have your paycheck or benefit checks for free. It is also a safe and convenient way to manage your money as you only spend the money you have loaded to your card account and avoid overdraft fees, late fees, interest charges or minimum balance requirements.
Besides, once the money is added to the E1 Visa Prepaid Card account, the users can make purchases at millions of locations worldwide, pay the bills online, get access cash million ATMs whenever needed and help the life simplify with a best-suited banking solution.
E1 Visa Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
E1 Visa Prepaid Card is more than just a way to receive tax refunds. Here is a shortlist of benefits and advantages that you can expect from an E1 Visa Prepaid Card account.
- In addition to the Tax Refund, you can Direct Deposit to your Payroll check and Federal Government Benefits Check for the funds to be automatically deposited into your E1 Card account each payday.
- Not only get paid faster on paydays, but you will also save money by avoiding costly check-cashing fees and save time by not having to go to a check-cashing store or wait in a line to cash the checks with Direct Deposit.
- Can set up multiple direct deposits to your E1 Visa Prepaid Card account if you have multiple jobs or receive benefits checks more than one.
- Add cash at thousands of everyday visit places from the grocery store to pharmacy. Like you can load money at Western Union, MoneyGram, GreenDot, Visa ReadyLink, Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS/pharmacy, Kroger and 7-Eleven locations nationwide.
- Mobile Check Deposit to load almost any type of checks through MetaWallet App.
- Withdraw cash at over 22000 MoneyPass surcharge-free ATMs nationwide that offer convenient, accessible, locations including banks, credit unions, department stores, and other retail locations.
- Get cashback at some retail locations like grocery stores through a PIN Debit Transaction
- Receive cash in Bank Teller Cash Advance at the financial institutions that allow taking funds off your E1 card at their bank
Usage & Access
- Make every day purchases at grocery stores, retail stores, gas stations, restaurants and wherever visa debit cards are accepted.
- Shop online or over the phone like buying airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, and at e-commerce merchants such as eBay, Amazon, etc.
- No cost Bill Pay Service to make one-time recurring electronic payments for the cable, phone, utilities, and rent to thousands of billers nationwide
- Protection from unauthorized access if the card is lost or stolen with Visa Zero Liability
- Enroll for online card account access to receive activity alerts via Email and Text and take other online access facilities like activating the card, checking balance, reviewing purchase transaction, loading Direct Deposit, paying bills, updating profile, downloading the previous months’ card account statements and more.
How to Create E1 Visa Prepaid Card Online Account
In order to manage your E1 Visa Prepaid Card Account online and access all the Online Service features mentioned above, you will need to create online account access. To initiate the procedure over the web have your E1 card ready and then you can take the following steps.
- Visit www.e1card.com
- Click on the “Login” link located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the card design you hold.
- If your E1 card is issued by MetaBank, you will find the “Create Account” link at the left under the ‘Sign In’ button. Click on the link.
- And the other card users will be directed to another Prepaid Card Services page where they have to click the “Need Username?” link in the Sign-In section and enter their E1 Visa Prepaid Card number to begin the account set-up process.
- Whereas Metabank E1 Visa Prepaid Card will need to create their username and password and provide the Email Address and click the “Next” button to continue.
Follow the prompts on your screen to set up your E1 Visa Prepaid Card Online Account.
How to Login E1 Visa Prepaid Card Online Account
Once your E1 Visa Prepaid card Online Account is registered, you can sign in to it anytime anywhere from any web browser and manage the card account, check the balance, view the account activity, and much more. For that, you can
- Go to the E1 Visa Prepaid Card Account website, www.e1card.com and click the “Login” link at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Select your preferred card to log in
- Metabank E1 Visa Prepaid Card members enter their Username and Password registered with their Online E1 Card Account in their specific fields.
- And the other users will be required to enter only their E1 Visa Debit Card Online account username in its specific field at the upper right corner of the page.
- Click the “Sign In” button to proceed.
How to Recover E1 Visa Prepaid Card Online Account Login Information
The uses who have forgotten their E1 Visa Prepaid Card Online Account Username and Password can retrieve the username and reset the password with the login assistance provided on the login page.
For that MetaBank E1 Visa Prepaid Cardholders will need to click the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” link, based on their requirement, and submit the following information to begin the recovery process.
- Card Number
- 3-Digit Card Security Code
- And Cardholder Birthday
While the rest users, unable to remember the username of their E1 Visa Prepaid Card Online Account, simply use the “Forgot Username” link in the Sign-In area and provide their Email Address. And the username will be sent to the address on their account.
If the back of your E1 Visa Prepaid Card is written with ‘Issued by MetaBank’, you can download the “MetaWallet” App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store and upload a check to your card account by taking a picture of that check. You can load almost any check including payroll paychecks, benefits checks, cashier’s checks, money orders, tax, etc. to your card account and access all the features available on the E1 Visa Prepaid Card Online Center.
E1 Visa Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank or First Century Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. For any question or query, call the number back of your card, or use any of the following ways.
E1 Visa Prepaid Card Customer Services Phone Number: 844-280-7851 or 866-875-5648
P.O. Box 1484
Easton, PA 18044
Fax: 801-298-6404 (May take 48 hours to be processed)