mysite.socccd.edu – Manage Your SOCCCD My Site Account
SOCCCD My Site Online Account Access
South Orange County Community College District provides the students from Irvine Valley College, Saddleback College and ATEP with SOCCCD My Site, a safe and secure online portal, to log in and access the service available to them. The registered SOCCCD students can log in to My Site using their Student ID and PIN from their computer or mobile device easily and conveniently 24/7.
South Orange County Community College District, a part of the California Community College System, is a public community college district encompassing 382 sq miles in South Orange County and serving the residents of 26 communities. The district has 3 campuses, Saddleback College in Mission Viejo, Irvine Valley College in Irvine, and a new campus in Tustin called the Advanced Technology & Education Park or ATEP. SOCCCD is governed by a seven-member elected Board of Trustees.
How to Log In SOCCCD My Site Online Account
My Site is a South Orange County Community College District service. If you are an IVC or Saddleback College student with an active Student Email or Network Account, you can log in to the site and access all the available features, tools, and resources for the learning. For SOCCCD My Site logging in, you can
- Go to the SOCCCD My Site official portal, mysite.socccd.edu
- Enter the Username, the first part of your college assigned email address, of your Student Account or the Student ID/Number in the first field
- Fill out the second field with your college Email Password, set via My Site, or Student PIN, the 4-digit number selected at the time of application.
- Click on the “Login” button.
How to Reset SOCCCD My Site Online Account Login Password
The students with South Orange County Community College District My Site login issues or cannot remember their PIN or Password can retrieve them with the options provided in the SOCCCD My Site Web Portal.
To Reset My Site PIN
- Go to the SOCCCD My Site Login page, mysite.socccd.edu
- Click on the “Forgot My PIN” link below the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter the Username or the Student ID.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen instruction.
Your Student ID is the number assigned to you when you first applied to the college and it can be located on your Student ID Card and registration permit.
If you still have a problem to find your Student ID or have your PIN reset, you will need to come in person to the Admission Office with the photo ID.
Also Read : Access To Your iCon Conifer Health Account
To Reset or Change My Site Password
- Visit the same SOCCCD My Site Login page, mysite.socccd.edu
- Click on the “Forgot/Change My Password” link from the bottom of the My Site Login box
- Select an option based on your requirements.
- If you know your password but would like to change it, click on the “Change My Current Password” and enter your college assigned Email Address and Account Password.
- If you do not know or can’t recall and need to reset, choose the “I Have Forgotten My Password” option and input your college Email Address.
- Click on the “Login” or “Proceed” to perform the following task to obtain your My Site Access
After logging in, you will have to answer your secret question that you set previously to change the password. The ‘Change Password’ feature will not work with the question-answer fields complete. If you have not set it before you will first need to do that.
For password resetting, you will be sent a verification code in your college Email Account. Enter that verification number in the ‘Reset Password’ screen and create a new password.
Note that whether you change or reset, your new SOCCCD My Site should be complex for security. It means the password must be at least 8 characters in length and contains at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 non-alphanumeric or special character. It cannot also be your name, username, or previously used password.
South Orange County Community College District Phone Number: (949) 582-4850
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, California 92692