MDC Blackboard Login Guide at mdc.blackboard.com
Miami Dade College often known as Miami Dade, or Dade or MDC, is a community college in Miami, Florida, USA. Earlier in the year 1959, the college was established and currently operates with 8 (eight) educational campuses and 21 (twenty-one) outreach centers all across Miami-Dade County.
The 1st primary building of Miami Dade College (MDC) was built in 1963, and for the next 18 years, Mr. Peter Masiko became the president of MDC. Throughout recent years, more educational campuses began to open countywide like the Kendall Campus & Wolfson Campus. These days, Miami Dade College (MDC) had an open admission policy for aspirants, meaning anyone who can afford to pay the college fees is permitted to study at the MDC campus.
What is Miami Dade College (MDC) Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is an online application through which teachers & students can access their accounts at their university’s or college’s website. Blackboard e-learning platforms make studies easier and a student can have all their educational requirements on the internet. Students can finish their class works online, view grades, take video tutorial lectures, share assignments, etc.
Presently, Miami Dade College had their collaborates with Blackboard Incorporation to allow studies through virtual classes. MDC Blackboard e-learning application & platform can be accessed through the Miami Dade College official website.
MDC Blackboard platform permits the students to study through video tutorials & lectures online, finish their homework, check classwork, share assignments with classmates, view grades, and so learn with interests. The portal also allows MDC instructors & faculties from colleges and universities to add assignments, upload classwork & homework, and upload other classroom-related material on the internet and can stay in contact with their colleagues and students.
MDC Blackboard Login Guide
Miami Dade College (MDC) is the largest college in the Florida College System, with more than 1 lakh students, and the 2nd largest university in the United States. In the province of Florida, MDC registers a significantly larger amount of Hispanic students annually compared to any other college & university.
As a new student if you wish to Sign In for the Miami Dade College (MDC) Student Blackboard portal account, go through the below-guided steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Miami Dade College (MDC).
- Otherwise, tap directly on the link provided at www.mdc.edu
- Here on the home webpage, tap on the “Blackboard” option on the navigation bar above, or directly go to mdc.blackboard.com page.
- Now being deferred on another page, put down your MDC “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “Sign In” tab below, you can easily access your MDC Blackboard account.
How to Reset Password MDC Student Blackboard Portal Account
If you have somehow forgotten or lost your Miami Dade College (MDC) Student Blackboard Portal account password, then follow the instructions given carefully:
- Move on to the MDC Blackboard Portal Sign In webpage primarily, following the Log In process above.
- Here on the landing webpage, tap on the “Forgot Password”
- Then on the next page, under the “Reset Forgotten Password” head, you have to put down your MDC ID / SSN, User Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM /DD / YYYY), etc.
- Afterward, enter all the required data carefully, tap on the “Change Password” button below to finish.
How to Create a New Account for MDC Student Blackboard Portal
To create a new account for the Miami Dade College (MDC) Student Blackboard Portal, please read through these below guidelines carefully:
- To Create your My MDC Account, you will need to provide some basic information about who you are like your Student Number (MCD ID) or Social Security Number (SSN), First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
- After the system verifies your identity, you will be needed to accept the MDC’s Computing Policies (Tick the Box), Create a Password, Create a Challenge / Security Question and Answer the same (you can utilize the Question / Answer later in case you forgot your password), etc.
- Once the process is accomplished properly, after a few minutes you will be issued your “My MDC User Name” and your “My MDC Student E-mail Account”.
- To access your MDC Blackboard Account appropriately, it is mandatory to remember your MDC “User Name” and “Password” and the “Answer to the Challenge / Security Question” that you have created.
The MDC Blackboard Account Creating Process
- After you are aware of the MDC Blackboard account creation requirements go to mycourses.mdc.edu page.
- Now following the Sign In procedure above, move on to the Sign In webpage of the Miami Dade College (MDC) Student Blackboard Portal first.
- Here on the webpage, you will easily find the link for “Create My Student Account”, tap on it.
- Tapping on the “CONTINUE” button, on the next page, put down your Student ID, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
- Now by pressing the “Continue” tab below, follow the on-screen guidelines and provide the asked data to finish.
MDC Blackboard Web Portal: www.mdc.edu