fsw.instructure.com – Florida SouthWestern State College Login
Florida SouthWestern State College Canvas Login:
Florida SouthWestern State College provides the students, staff, and faculty of the institution an e-learning portal, FSW Canvas, to access the course resources virtually. By logging into the FSW Canvas, the online students of Florida SouthWestern State College can register for classes, access courses resources, submit work, give exams, access previous semester’s files, and many more. And the FSW faculty can add resources, import specific content, share important updates, and information with students, schedule class meetings with Zoom in Canvas, etc.
How to Log In FSW Canvas Account Online:
You will get the required credentials for the Florida SouthWestern State College Canvas login at the time of your admission or joining the college. To log in to your FSW Canvas Account, have those details at ready, and then use the following steps from a work computer.
- Visit the main Florida SouthWestern State College website at www.fsw.edu
- Click on the “Canvas” link located at the top of the page.
- Or, you can directly access the FSW Canvas student portal by visiting fsw.instructure.com
- Fill out the Username and Password fields with proper information in their fields in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Log in” button.
Once logged in, you can view your course requirements, academic records, enroll in a class, interact with other students, instructors, make payments, access the library, and your files, and documents. You can also edit or change your personal and contact information and use all the services and resources available to you safely and securely at your convenience.
Also Read : MIWAM Login at www.michigan.gov/uia
How to Reset Florida SouthWestern State College Canvas Login Password:
The FSW Canvas users, who have forgotten their account login password, can easily reset or change their password online with the self-service option. The new users also set their Florida SouthWestern State College Canvas password using this option. To begin your FSW Canvas password resetting process, you can
- Go to the FSW Canvas Login Portal at fsw.instructure.com
- Click the “Forgot/Change Password” or “New User” link below the ‘Login’ button in the lower middle of the page.
- You will be prompted to the ‘Password Manager’ system page to fill out a short online form.
- Enter your full legal first name, last name, date of birth, in the first three fields.
- Input the last four digits of your Social Security Number, or FSW Student ID.
- Click the “Next” button and go through the verification process to reset your FSW Canvas account password.
After you create a new password return to the FSW Canvas Login and access your Florida SouthWestern State College Canvas account with the new credentials.
Note that changing passwords in this process may also reset other Florida SouthWestern State College services like outlook email, FSW portal, etc.
How to Log In FSW Canvas Portal Account As a Guest:
The students and faculty or staff member with no FSW login can also access the Florida SouthWestern State College Canvas service using their FSW email address. For that, they will need to
- Go to the Florida SouthWestern State College Canvas Gateway page at www.fsw.edu/canvas
- Click on the “I am a guest – I do not have FSW Credentials” box on the right-hand side.
- Enter your Email Address and Password in their respective fields in the middle of the portal.
- Check the “Stay signed in” box if you want to be logged in to the site to speed up your future login to FSW Canvas as a guest.
- Click the “Log In” button to enter into the system.
To request a password change, click the “Forgot Password?” link under the ‘Stay signed in’ option and submit your email address. FSW will send you a reset link through which you can change your password and log in to your Florida SouthWestern State College Canvas account again.
Florida SouthWestern State College General Contact Phone Number: 800-749-2322
FSW Canvas TTY Phone Number: 800-955-8771 or 711