www.uhaul.com/SignIn – Access To Your U Haul Account
U-Haul Online Account Access
U-Haul offers the customers to register for the online account access and manage their orders, payments easily and conveniently over the web 24/7. By creating and logging in to the U-Haul Online Account, the consumers will be able to pick up their equipment without a line, make payments, speed up the future rentals, return truck or trailer and perform many more activities from their computers and mobile devices.
U-Haul is a leading moving equipment and storage rental company in the United States. Owned by a holding company, AMERCO, U-Haul provides the largest rental fleet in the DIY moving industry that includes trucks, trailers, and towing devices and an extended line of moving and storage boxes and packing supplies. The company also offers self-storage services throughout North America and supplies alternative fuel for vehicles and backyard grills as one of the nation’s largest retailers of propane.
How to Log In U-Haul Account Online
To enjoy all the benefits of the U-Haul services and make your storage or rental contracts more effortless, you can take the following steps to log in to your U-Haul Online Account as a registered customer.
- Go to the U-Haul Online Account Access Sign-In Page at www.uhaul.com/SignIn
- Enter the Mobile Phone Number or Email Address and Password associated with the account in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Check the “Remember Me” box to speed up future login on the device you are enabling the feature
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
How to Recover U-Haul Online Account Login Information
The U-Haul Online Account members who lost or cannot remember their login password can change the old password and create a new one. For that, they will need to click the “Forgot password?” link found above the right end of the entry field. Submit the Mobile Phone Number or Email Address to verify your account. Select the “Continue” button and follow the instructions on the screen to reset the password and obtain the-Haul Online Account Access again.
If you still have trouble logging in or resetting process, check that you entered the correct information. Review your storage or equipment contract to ensure your provided phone number or email matches the number on the contract.
Log in with the phone number or email address on your U-Haul storage or equipment contract to update or change the information at a later date to prevent future login issues.
How to Create U-Haul Account Online
The U-Haul customers who are yet not enrolled for online service can do it by creating an account at uhaul.com. To initiate the account creation process, you can use the brief guide provided below.
- Visit the U-Haul official website at www.uhaul.com and click on the “Sign in / lookup order” link from the top right of the page.
- Scroll down and click the “Create Account” button in the middle of the U-Haul Account webpage
- Or, you can directly go to the U-Haul account creation at www.uhaul.com/Account/Create
- Entering the designated page, input your Email Address, Mobile Phone Number, First Name, and Last Name in their fields.
- Set a password that must contain at least 8 characters including a number, a lowercase, and an uppercase.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
Finish the rest steps following the prompts you are provided with to establish your U-Haul Online Account. Once you complete the registration, you can log in to the account and take the benefits of the service like
- Edit the reservation at any time
- Skip the line to pick equipment
- Manage the storage account and pay online
- Manage additional charges
- Save the details for future rentals safely and securely
- Return the truck and trailer 24/7 from smartphones and more.
Also Read : Manage Your Time Force Online Account
How to Look Up U-Haul Order Online
Without any logging in, you can also look up your order online as a U-Haul customer. To do that, you will need to visit any webpage of U-Haul site, www.uhaul.com, and select the “Sign in / lookup order” link from the top right.
Entering the next page navigate to the ‘Order Look Up’ box located in the upper right area to enter your Mobile Phone Number, Email Address or Contract Number, and Last Name. Select the “Remember Me” checkbox if you plant to frequently access check your order online on the same device to be automatically directed you to the desired page. Lastly, click the “Look Up Contract / Order” button.
The Contract Number of a U-Haul storage unit or an equipment rental can be found on the printed receipts and paperwork that you received from U-Haul. If not, you can check the email for any previous correspondence from U-Haul for the number.
U-Haul Customer Service Number: 1-800-468-4285
Email Address: email@example.com