Coaguchek Login at coagucheklink.com
Coaguchek Link Login Process
CoaguChek Patient Services is developed by Roche Health Solutions Incorporation that helps patients with billing of Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance as a service. It can be able to assimilate with electronic health / medical record systems through HL7 result messaging, which abolishes physical entry of INR test results into your electronic clinical record system. In this post, we will discuss the details of Coaguchek Login process.
To avail accurate results and get delivered straight to your CoaguChek Link website use the Bluetooth-enabled CoaguChek Vantus and the CoaguChek Link mobile application. Utilizing the CoaguChek link account, self-testing patients can securely report their INR test results online to CoaguChek Patient Services, which makes their results immediately available to you.
In this article, we will be sharing with you all the details which are related to the CoaguChek link account, resetting your password, and also seeing how to use CoaguChek. The necessary steps will be described according to the event and the process which can be accessed through the website coagucheklink.com/us.
Guidelines for Coaguchek Login Process Online
CoaguChek Account can be accessed anytime, anywhere and you can view your INR results in a management solution that offers a more rationalized approach to managing patients wherever testing takes place.
If you wish to make a successful login as a 1st timer then you have landed on the right page here you will be guided with all the necessary details to CoaguChek Account Log In. Just go through the following steps,
- First of all, visit the CoaguChek Patient web portal.
- You can also directly tap on the link provided at coagucheklink.com/us
- Here on the landing web page, put down your Coaguchek “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, after entering the credentials carefully, tap on the “LOG IN” button below, to access your Coaguchek Patient Portal successfully and start using the services.
- If you are using your own PC, then you can safely click on the “Remember Me” box, so that you do not have to re-enter the Sign In credentials again and again.
- Alternatively, if it is a public device then it is recommended not to click on the “Remember Me”
Please Note: To Log In successfully to CoaguChek Patient Portal, you have to primarily create an account on Coaguchek Patient Portal and have availed the Log In credentials.
What to do – Unable to Log In to CoaguChek Patient Portal?
If you are somehow, unable to Log In to the CoaguChek Patient Portal, you can try the following steps:
- Primarily, check that you have a working & active internet connection.
- After checking, make sure you are typing the correct User Name and Password. If the web portal provides an option to preview the password, please use it & crosscheck your entry.
- Please make sure that you are not using a VPN, as some websites prevent login or access to their portal.
- Check out that your CAPS LOCK is off, especially if none of the password characters or letters need that.
- If you have checked all the above guidelines and you are still not able to Log In to CoaguChek Patient Portal coagucheklink.com/us, then you might have to use the Recover Password feature.
- If you face any issues then it is recommended to contact the web portal administrator for further assistance.
How to Recover your Forgotten CoaguChek Patient Portal Account Password
If you have lost or forgotten your CoaguChek Patient Portal Account Password, and wish to reset the same then follow the basic steps to recover your password:
- Open your browser and move to the CoaguChek Patient web portal page coagucheklink.com/us
- Here on the official Log In homepage, you will find the option of “Password Recovery”, click on the link.
- Then being referred to the next page, provide your registered “User Name” and “E-mail Address”.
- And lastly, press the “SUBMIT”
- Then CoaguChek system will ask you a few “Security Questions” to verify your account identity.
- Just carefully provide the “Answers” and again tap on the “SUBMIT”
- Later on, you will receive an e-mail link on your registered E-mail Address.
- Find the link and follow the process to create a new password.
- After successfully resetting your new password, you can access your CoaguChek Patient web portal account again.
Advantages of CoaguChek Link Account
There are several benefits of having the CoaguChek Link Account. Some of those are:
- It enhances patient satisfaction, by providing patients the freedom of self-testing and reporting their INR results online. Furthermore, you can also encourage patients to actively participate in their care.
- CoaguChek Account can be accessed anytime, anywhere and you can view your INR results. In a management solution that offers a more rationalized approach to managing patients wherever testing takes place.
- The web portal helps to improve efficiency and gain instantaneous access to the patient particulars you require to serve efficient, individualized care.
- CoaguChek Link can be able to assimilate with electronic health / medical record systems through HL7 result messaging, which abolishes physical entry of INR test results into your electronic clinical record system.
- The platform helps to enhance decision-making and provides real-time results that enable you to make treatment decisions when they matter most.
- Utilizing the CoaguChek link account, self-testing patients can securely report their INR test results online. CoaguChek Patient Services, which makes their results immediately available to you.
CoaguChek Patient Services,
Ref: Roche Health Solutions,
9115 Hague Rd,
Indianapolis, IN 46256
CoaguChek Patient Services (Call): 1 -800 -780 -0675
CoaguChek Patient Services Fax (Dial): 1 -800 -779 -8560
CoaguChek Patient Web Portal Log In Link: coagucheklink.com/us
CoaguChek Patient Services Website: coaguchekpatientservices.com