H&R Block Emerald Card Login at hrblock.com
H&R Block Emerald Card Login and Online Account Creation
In this article, you will get to know about the Emerald Card Login portal and the login procedure. You will also get to know about the features of Emerald Prepaid Mastercard, H&R Block Emerald Card Login, how to reset the Emerald Card Password, contact information, etc. So, to know more about the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard, you have to read this article till the end.
About H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard
H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard or Emerald Card is a prepaid Mastercard offered through H&R Block. It is a reloadable prepaid debit card for direct deposit of your tax refund that can be used year-round with easy access to your funds. You can use your Emerald Card anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. You can easily add funds to your card account by receiving a direct deposit, loading a check through their MyBlock mobile app, transferring money from a linked account, or adding cash at participating retail reload locations.
Using the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard, you can make a purchase, pay your monthly bills, and earn cash rewards in a flash. Also, it lets you make payments and withdraw money using this card.
What are the Features of the Emerald Card?
These are the following features that you will get through H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard:
- Digital Card Feature: Get a digital secured prepaid card within the H&R Block mobile app (MyBlock App). Using this card, customers can pay for their purchases and other transactions.
- Details about Transactions: Customers can check all the elements of transactions through the MyBlock mobile app or on the website. Customers can easily view their previous transactions as well as the current balances of their accounts.
- Mastercard Advantages: The Emerald Card is powered by the Mastercard and the cardholders will receive all the Mastercard benefits through this card.
- Get your Money Quickly: You will get fast access without a check cashing fees, and get your refund and payroll direct deposited onto your Emerald Card.
- Enjoy Access to Cash: Get the cash back with purchases from the retailers and at ATMs across the United States where Debit Mastercard is accepted.
- Manage all of your Money: In order to manage your money, you can add payroll, unemployment or government benefits, cash, and checks to your Emerald Card account all year long.
- Set Up Bill Pay: You can make the payment for your bill from the Emerald Card, and manage your account from any device.
Emerald Card Login Requirements
It is simple to access the Emerald Card Login portal. But make sure that you have the following things with you to access your card account:
- You must have the H&R Block Emerald Card Login URL
- You will need your valid login credentials – Username and Password
- Need an internet browser to access the portal
- Make sure that you have a PC Laptop Smartphone or Tablet with reliable internet access
Once you are clear about the Emerald Card Login requirements, then you can proceed with the login procedure.
How to Create Emerald Card Account
In order to manage your Emerald Card, you must have to create a card account. You have to follow these simple instructions below to create your Emerald Card Login account:
- You have to visit this link www.hrblock.com/emerald-card-login.
- There, you have to click on the Sign In option to go to the next page.
- Then, above the login section, you have to click on the Create One option.
- You have to enter your email address, and phone number, and create a username.
- After entering all the required details on the given fields, select the Next button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to register for H&R Block Emerald Card Login account.
How to Access the H&R Block Emerald Card Login Portal
It is quite easy to access your Emerald Card Login portal with the above-mentioned requirements. By login into your card account, you can check your card balance, view transaction history, locate ATM and reloading locations, etc. In order to access your Emerald Card Login portal, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link wwww.hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-login.
- Now, please click on the Sign In option to start the procedure.
- There, in the given spaces, you have to input your valid username and password.
- If you wish to save your login credentials on that particular device, then you have to select the Remember Me box.
- After entering your login credentials in the given spaces, you have to select the Sign In option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your Emerald Card Login account.
How to Reset the Username/Password of H&R Block Emerald Card Login Portal?
For any reason, if you forgot or lost your login credentials, then you have to reset your login credentials by following these easy instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.hrblock.com.
- From there, you have to click on the Sign In option for the next step.
- There, under the login section, you just need to click on the Forgot Username/Password option.
- You have to provide your mobile number, email, or username in the given field.
- After entering the required detail, simply click on the Next button for the next steps.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset your Emerald Card Login
Emerald Card Customer Service
If have any questions about the H&R Block Emerald Card Login, then you can contact the customer service department for help. You can reach the customer service department over the phone at 800-HRBLOCK or 800-472-5625.
FAQs About H&R Block Emerald Card Login
Q: How to check your H&R Block Emerald Card Balance?
A: You can easily check your H&R Block Emerald Card Balance by login into your card account. Or, you can download the Emerald Card application called MyBlock app from the Google Play Store or App Store. After downloading the app on your device, you have to log in to your Emerald Card account.
Q: How can I get an H&R Block Emerald Mastercard?
A: You can apply for the card at any of your nearest H&R Block tax offices or online while using their digital tax preparation product.
Q: How do I get more information about My H&R Block Emerald Card?
A: You have to visit Emerald Card Login portal, download the MyBlock mobile app, call the Emerald Card Call Center at 1-866-353-1266 or see your Cardholder Agreement.
Q: Can two people share the same Emerald Card Account?
A: Yes, the individual cardholder can log in to Emerald Online through the MyBlock account and authorize the additional join cardholder and allow that person to apply during the same online session.
Q: Can my H&R Block Emerald Card have a negative balance?
A: No, you can only use the available balance in your card account. However, if your card account balance should ever become negative, then you have to repay the amount of the negative balance.
Q: What if I lose my H&R Block Emerald Card?
A: You have to report a lost or stolen card at 1-866-353-1266 as soon as possible.
So, this is all about the H&R Block Emerald Card Login. I hope this article is helpful for you and get to learn something about the Emerald Card Login. Here, we have tried to provide every necessary detail that you need to know about the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard. But still, if you have faced any problem or have any queries about this card, then you can directly contact the customer service department for help.