Access your US Steel Account at my.uss.com
US Steel Login
U.S. Steel Corporation is a leading and listed among the biggest America-based steel producing company. In March 1901, the company was established by the United States Govt. after the amalgamation between Andrew Carnegie’s Steel Company and Federal Steel Company and the National Steel Company. The founders were J. P. Morgan, Andrew Carnegie, William Moore, Charles M. Schwab, and Elbert Gary.
The company had its headquarters located in U.S. Steel Towers, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Presently, it is listed as the 38th biggest producer of steel and the 2nd largest producer of its kind in the United States.
What is US Steel Intranet Portal?
U.S. Steel is enormous incorporation with numerous representatives working with them. To monitor each employee, and representative’s job schedule, and to provide benefits & facilities the U.S Steel Corporation has developed an employee gateway or online portal called the “U.S. Steel Employee Intranet Log In Portal”.
The employee platform can be accessed at my.uss.com/uss/portal and can be utilized by any of the authorized users of the U.S. Steel Corporation to work productively.
This web portal is developed for U.S. Steel company workers and conveys insights regarding the representative profiles, worker advantages & revenue, and several other information. The online Log In gateway is likewise associated with the services of various offices having an accessible link for every authorized user of the divisions like Finance, Legitimate, Human Resource, etc.
Presently, if you are an employee of U.S. Steel Inc. and wish to access your online account via U.S. Steel Employee Log In Portal, then you have to check the in-depth and informative guidelines below, here you will learn about the Benefits, Support of U.S. Steel Employee Accounts, and how you can access the different services offered by the company and much more.
Guidelines to Log In to the US Steel Portal Account
The U.S. Steel employee portal account helps to communicate with different offices inside the association, and representatives and can expand their interests & queries by Sign In to your U.S. Steel Employee Intranet Log In portal account to avail and enjoy the services and advantages.
Please go through the simple steps that are given below to Log In easily to the U.S. Steel Corporation Employee Portal:
- First of all, visit the official employee gateway of the U.S. Steel Corporation.
- You can also tap on the link directly at my.uss.com/uss/portal.
- Here on the landing page, tap on the “Log In”
- You will be referred to the Employee Log In a web page, put down your U.S. Steel Employee “User Name” and tap on the “Next”
- Now you will require to enter your “Password” in the appropriate field.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “Sign In” button below, your credentials will be verified, and afterward, you will enjoy access to your U.S. Steel Online Account.
How to Create an Account or Sign Up for the U.S. Steel Corporation Employee Portal
If you want to get enrolled in the U.S. Steel Corporation employee portal, you can check out the below simple steps:
- Primarily, go to the U.S. Steel Corporation employee portal my.uss.com/uss/portal
- Now, you will require to scroll downwards and tap on the “New User’s – Create an Account – Sign Up”
- Here you will be required to provide your Last Name, Last 4-digits of Social Security Number (SSN), Postal Code / ZIP Code, and Date of Birth (DOB) in the appropriate field.
- Now, carefully enter the correct “CAPTCHA”
- And, tap on the “CONTINUE”
- Afterward, provide your associated E-mail Address, and set your New Password.
- You will require to select a Security Question and set the Reply to that Question, and tap on the “CONFIRM” link to proceed with this process.
- Later on, just LOG IN to the U.S. Steel Employee platform by utilizing the E-mail and valid Password.
How to Reset your forgotten Password for the U.S. Steel Employee Portal Account
If you have forgotten your Password for the U.S. Steel Employee Portal Account and wish to Reset the same, follow the below guidelines:
- Visit the official employee web portal my.uss.com/uss/portal of the U.S. Steel.
- And go to the login web page, and press the link “Can’t Access to your Account”.
- Choose your “Account Type” (Drop down Menu), that is suitable as per your need.
- Then here on the U.S. Steel Employee Password Reset page, provide your valid “User ID”.
- Solve the “CAPTCHA” code below and tap on the “NEXT” button below.
- Now enter and confirm your registered E-mail Address.
- After a few moments, in your E-mail inbox, you will receive the Password Reset Link with directions to reset your account password.
- Follow the guidelines and provide the right response to your Security Question and affirm your U.S. Steel Employee Portal Password to finish.
Login to your Jwulink Online Account at link.jwu.edu
MIWAM Login at www.michigan.gov/uia
Features and Benefits of the U.S. Steel Employee Portal Account
There are several features and benefits of the U.S. Steel Employee Intranet Portal. Some of them are stated below:
- User-friendly Interface
- One-click access to avail various information
- Successful Communication
- Completely safe for quick Strategies or Procedures
- Saving Fund
- Life Insurance
- Adaptable or Flexible Spending Account
- Representatives or Employee Assistance Program
- Labourers Compensation Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Representatives Stock Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Health Care coverage or insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Unplanned or Accidental Insurance
- Representatives or Employee Pension Program
Corporate Headquarters Address:
United States Steel Corporation,
600 Grant Street,
Pittsburgh, PA 15219, United States
U.S. Steel Corporation Helpline (Call): 1 -800 -552 -2730
HR U.S. Steel Center (Call): 877 -877 -4586 (For U.S. Retirees)
For General Queries – U. S. Steel Operator (Call): (412) -433 -1121 (Operational Hours Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST)
U.S. Steel Corporation Official Website: www.ussteel.com
U.S. Steel Employee Log In Portal Link: my.uss.com/uss/portal