icon.coniferhealth.com – Access To Your iCon Conifer Health Account
iCon Conifer Health Portal Online Account Access
Conifer Health Solution by Tenet Healthcare allows its employees, associates, and physicians to access iCon Conifer Health Web Portal to manage their user account online 24/7. With iCon Conifer Health Online Account Access, the registered members can use all the features of the system as well as access their work information easily and conveniently from anywhere over the web.
Conifer Health Solution LLC is a healthcare services company. The organization offers its services and provides solutions to more than 800 clients partnering with 660 plus hospitals, health systems, employed, and affiliated physician groups. Conifer Health is owned by Tenet Healthcare Corporation, a diversified healthcare services company based in Dallas Texas. Its business line includes several healthcare facilities with a range of network of the brands, partnerships, joint ventures, and subsidiaries.
How to Log In iCon Conifer Health Portal Online Account
To utilize all the features, resources and benefits of the portal, get the information available to you and stay well-informed about your work, both the credentialed and non- credentialed physicians and employees can access the iCon Conifer Health Online Portal and log in to their account.
The portal consists of a straight single-window login that is very easy to use for login. Here is a brief guide provided for the registered users. You can follow it if you are an eligible individual.
- Visit iCon Conifer Health Portal icon.coniferhealth.com
- Enter the Username and Password associated with the account in the respective fields on the page
- Click on the “Log In” button.
How to Reset iCon Conifer Health Portal Login Password Online
The existing users, who have forgotten their password for iCon Conifer Health Online Portal Login, are provided with the resetting features on the eTenet Login Portal to help them regain their account access.
To initiate the recovery process, you will need to click the “Reset it here” link next to ‘Forgot Your Password?’ in the login area of iCon Conifer Health Portal icon.coniferhealth.com. You will be directed to the e-Tenet Reset Password page where you have to select the type of your account and submit the following information.
For the registered eTenet users, Tenet Employed Physicians, and Non-Credentialed Physicians
- eTenet User ID
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security Number
- Month and Day of Date of Birth
For the registered credentialed physicians
- eTenet User ID
- And National Provider Identifier or NPI
Click the “Next” button to confirm your identity. Then go through the Multifactor Authentication to create a new password.
Also Read : Access To Your U Haul Account
How to Unlock iCon Conifer Health Portal Online Account
At the time of login, if you see that your iCon Conifer Health Online Account locked, you can unlock it with the self-help service provided on the login page. The initial steps of the procedure are almost the same as the password resetting.
To get started, click the “Unlock it here” link next to ‘User Account Locked?’ below the login button in iCon Conifer Health Portal and select which type of user you are and enter the required information according to that.
How to Register iCon Conifer Health Portal Online Account Access
If you are new to iCon Conifer Health Portal or accessing the site for the first time, you may need to register for the portal and create an online account. For iCon Conifer Health Portal online access registration, you can follow the steps provided below. Before beginning, keep the 9-digit Unique ID that you receive from HR or the email instructions sent by Tenet to hand.
- Go to icon.coniferhealth.com
- Click on the “Register here” link next to ‘New User?’ located at the bottom of the login box.
- Entering the eTenet New User Registration page, type your Registration or Unique ID provided by HR during hiring in the first field. (The physician, physician staff, contractor or Dell associate can find the number in their email)
- If you do not know the registration or unique Id, click the ‘Request’ link under the field and submit your original email address.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and the month and date your Date of Birth in the following fields.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed with the identity confirmation.
- On the ‘Confirm Your New e-Tenet ID page, you will see the system-generated ID that you can accept or change the first name portion.
- Again click the “Next” button to choose a password.
- Select a password based on the requirements and rules like it must be at least 8 characters long, must contain at least 1 lower case letter, 1 upper case letter, and 1 number. You can use the punctuation characters, i.e. @ # $ ! and ? but you cannot use the first and last name or eTenet ID as part of the password.
- Re-enter the newly created password for validation
- Complete any of the multifactor authentications from SMS or Okta verify or Voice Call Set Up or Yubikey Factor Set Up to finish the registration.
How to Request Online Access to iCon Conifer Health Portal
The physicians, non-medical staff, and referring physicians at all facilities except DMC can request access to the iCon Conifer Health Portal to activate. After that, they can register for online access. For that click, the “Request Access Here” link found in the first line of the eTenet New User Registration Page and submit an online form entering the following personal information.
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Month and Day of your Date of Birth
- National Provider Identifier (If you are not registered for NPI, complete it first clicking the link found at the end of the link)
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Personal Email Address
Then select the hospital or hospitals to which you are currently affiliated and are requesting access. They will validate your provided information before the registration. Click the “Next” button to confirm the details. Follow the prompts and you will receive an email with instructions for registration.
Note that the eTenet intranet requires some certain system requirements i.e. the Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher or Safari iOS 6 or higher for iCon Conifer Health Portal Online Account Access.
Some applications accessed from eTenet are not supported on or optimized for Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. In that case, you can use the links provided on the registration page for a supported or latest version of your web browser.
iCon Conifer Health Service Desk Portal Phone Number: 877-787-7247
Tenet Service Desk Phone Number 800-639-7575