blackboard.azwestern.edu – Azwestern – Manage Your AWC Blackboard Account
AWC Blackboard Online Account Access
Arizona Western College offers the students AWC Blackboard to supplement regular classroom instructions and to teach courses online. AWC Blackboard is a user-friendly software that can be accessed at any time anywhere from any computer connected to the internet and has a recent web browser.
Arizona Western College, located in Yuma, Arizona, U.S., is a public community college with 12 locations and over 11,000 students. It offers more than 100 degrees and certificates in a wide range of academic and career technical programs along with non-credit courses in professional development, customized training, and personal enrichment areas. AWC students can easily transfer their degrees to any of the three universities among Arizona State University, University of Arizona, and Northern Arizona University.
AWC Blackboard Online Account Features & Benefits
As a student of Arizona Western College, one will be able to access all the available AWC Blackboard resources and services to do a lot of learning activities after successfully logging in. Like they can
- View course details and important information
- Get the course syllabi and class notes
- Read announcements from the instructors
- Email the instructors and classmates
- Take quizzes
- Exchange computer files
- Chat with the classmates and instructors
- Read and post messages on a bulletin board and more
How to Log In AWC Blackboard Online Account
To take advantage of all these benefits and others, the students who are registered for a course in Arizona Western College can log in to the portal and use the Blackboard service online. If you are an eligible one, you may follow the steps provided below to log in to your AWC Blackboard Online Account.
- Go to the AWC Blackboard Learn Web Portal blackboard.azwestern.edu
- Enter your Username and Password linked with your AWC Online Account in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Login” button to enter the Blackboard.
Note that if you are enrolled within the last 24 hours may need to wait up to 24 hours for your registration information to get transferred into the Blackboard to access.
How to Activate AWC Blackboard Online Account
The new students, as well as the students who use the Blackboard first time, may need to activate their AWC account if it has not been done previously and the task can be initiated through the AWC Blackboard Learn Web Portal. For that, you can
- Visit the AWC Blackboard Learn blackboard.azwestern.edu
- Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link below the right end of the entry field to enter the AWC Account Management Portal.
- Select the “Account Activation” button from the ‘Main Menu’ on the left of the page.
- Enter the required information i.e. AWC ID, Net ID or Username, and Date of Birth in their respective spaces in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Verify Information” button to locate your profile on the system for activation.
Your AWC Account Activation is required to access not only the Blackboard but also other online Arizona Western College systems like Web Advisor, E-mail, etc.
Also Read : AT&T Premier Account Sign In
How to Recover AWC Blackboard Account Login Information Online
If you forgot your AWC account login username and password and therefore having a problem log in or activate your AWC Blackboard Online Account, you can retrieve them by visiting the AWC self-service account management page. Here is a brief guide to help you go through the procedure appropriately.
To Find Username or Net ID
- Go to Arizona Western College Account Management Portal https://accounts.azwestern.edu/
- Click the “Look Up (User Name) NetID” link on the left-hand side of the page, the first option of the ‘Main Menu’
- Enter your 7-digit AWC ID and your Date of Birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Get (User Name) NetID” button.
In case, the lookup function fails or you do not know your AWC ID, you will be required to contact the Help Desk for assistance.
To Reset Password
- Click on the “Reset your passwords” button from the left of the same AWC Account Management Portal.
- After you will be directed to the SSRPM Web Interface Portal, input the username that you use to access the network with your workstation.
- Click the “Next” button and follow the prompts to reset your password.
You can also access the SSRPM Web Interface system by clicking the “SSRPM Enrollment” button of the ‘Main Menu’ on the left side of the AWC Account Management page.
AWC Service Help Desk Phone Number: (928) 317-5892
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org