How to Access your Broward SSO Student Account Online
Broward County Public Schools district serves Broward County, Florida. In the United States, it is the 6th largest community college system and the 2nd largest school system in Florida. Throughout recent years, Broward County Public Schools has served numerous students enrolled in 327 Faculties and education centers district-wide. The district is presently headquartered in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Since 1962 Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) district is the 1st fully accredited school system in Florida. The BCPS offers almost 74 Athletics programs at middle and high schools. It became the 1st district to partner with national Code.org to offer coding programs for students.
Broward County Public Schools is the largest school district to offer scholastic chess to all 2nd Grade Students, all the students from (K to 12) can have access to Chess4Life, an interactive online chess platform along with Computer Science courses, programs & activities at every school.
Broward SSO Login Process Online
Broward SSO Launchpad is particularly designed by the BCPS district for its students. “Clever” is the same Single Sign-on solution that you have already used for more than 40 different student applications. Now, it is easy to access all your student learning programs from one Broward Single Sign-on (SSO) Launchpad.
If you wish to access the Broward SSO Clever launch-pad account as a BCPS Student, then please go through the below guidelines:
- First of all, go to the Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) district Broward SSO Clever launch pad.
- You can also tap on the direct link at sso.browardschools.com.
- Here you will be referred to the new Clever LOG IN web page. And tap on the “Log In With Active Directory”
- Then you will be simply taken to the “Active Directory LOG IN” (Please Note: This is the similar Sign-On webpage that you have been utilizing for your Office365, Pinnacle, Canvas, & Clever applications.
- Now carefully put down your BCPS “User Name” (i.e. your Student Number i.e. 06…).
- Please Remember: Here on the Active Directory Log In web page, User Names no longer require the my.browardschools.com suffix.
- And enter your Active Directory “Password”. (Please Remember: It has not been changed. This is the similar Password you utilize to LOG IN to other SSO platforms and your Windows computer).
- At last, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, you can easily access your new Broward SSO Clever launch-pad account.
Please Note: As a BCPS student if you have somehow forgotten or lost your “Account Password”, then for support please contact your class teacher who will work with the technology liaison officer at your school to get you the help you required.
If you are a BCPS employee, then your LOG IN “User Name” will be your “Staff ID” (i.e. P0 …….). In any condition, if you have lost or forgotten your account Password, please contact your technology liaison officer.
Please Note: You can alternatively, tap on the BCPS official website at www.browardschools.com and tap on the “Single-Sign-On” link to visit the new Broward SSO Clever launch-pad web page.
Broward SSO Student Register Online
As a new student, if you wish to Register at Broward County Public Schools (BCPS), then primarily students with their parents should visit in person at the school premises. Registration is necessary and the BCPS authority wants to make sure, that you have all the required resources to make registration go as smoothly as possible.
Once you are prepared to register your child, please make sure to review the Information for Student Registration checklist before you arrive. The BCPS student checklist must have the following information – Proof of Residence, School Records, Medical Exams and Records, Immunization, Proof of Age, etc.
Please make sure to present valid photo identification upon entrance to the BCPS premises, as the authority also wants to ensure the safety and security of the students.
- UAL Flying Together Login
- TIAA CREF Login
- Login To Your MyJH Edu Account
- E-Hallpass Login
- FlexTime Manager Login
Advantages of making Broward County Public Schools your choice in Education
If you have decided to admit your child to Broward County Public Schools (BCPS), then the school has to offer several advantages for the student’s overall development. Broward County Public Schools (BCPS), is dedicated to offering high-quality, enjoyable learning program opportunities for all students. There are numerous advantages offered by BCPS such as:
- Magnet and state-of-the-art programs designed around precise themes
- Montessori educational programs
- Career and technical based educational programs permitting students to earn industry certifications
- Advanced Curriculum
- Well Trained Teachers
- Prospects to earn College Credits while in High School
- Virtual Educational Programmes
- Award-winning Arts, Music & Athletic programs for all Students
- BCPS also provides the chance to participate in the world’s largest debate initiative program and is a countrywide leader for computer science in schools.
Broward County Public Schools (Address I):
600 SE Third Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33301, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 754 -321 -0000
Broward County Public Schools (Address II):
3925 State Road 7,
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 754 -322 -7650
Office Fax (Dial): 754 -322 -7683
BCPS – Administrative Office:
Mr. Kathleen C. Wright (KCW),
600 SE Third Avenue,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 754 -321 -0000
For Queries & Concerns regarding BCPS School Choice (Call): 754 -321 -2480, Or, Send an E-mail to email@example.com
To Report Child Abuse (Call): 1 -800 -96ABUSE (1 -800 -962 -2873)
Have a Question or Comment for Superintendent Dr. Vickie L. Cartwright, (Call): 754 -321 -2600
To Speak at an Upcoming School Broward Schools Board Meeting (Call): 754 -321 -2390 (Contact the School Board Office to make Arrangements)
Check the BCPS Hotline for News Updates (Call): 754 -321 -0321 (In Crisis Situations)
Human Resources Department (Call): 754 -321 -1840 (To Pursue a Career at BCPS)
Broward Single Sign-on (SSO) Launchpad: sso.browardschools.com
Broward County Public Schools Official Website: www.browardschools.com