How to Login to Your I-Pass Account at getipass.com
I-Pass is an electronic toll collection service for toll payments on Illinois bridges and toll roads. I-Pass is similar to EZPass mainly on the toll roads of the east coast. In this article, we are going to talk about I-Pass login and sign-up, and to know more you have to read the entire article.
This is an electronic tag, and you can install it on your windshield. You can use the I-Pass tag on toll roads that accept E-ZPass. The tollways of Illinois are extending their transponders for two years. The toll payers will be notified at the right time. You have to make sure you have the right mailing address. If you travel on Illinois toll roads without a pass you can make the payment within 14 days. You will get different payment options and you can avoid fees and fines.
Benefits of I-Pass
- Avoid fines and fees – You won’t have to pay the fees with I-Pass. You will get account alerts, and you will get a notification for expired credit cards and low account balances.
- Discounts for I-Pass– Using I-Pass on Illinois and bridges offer a 50% discount. When you order an I-Pass transponder, it will require $30.
- Travel across the country– You can use your I-Pass anywhere E-ZPass is accepted. You can use it on the 17 other states, Indiana toll road, and Chicago Skyway.
I-Pass Login Steps
- To get to login with the I-Pass online account use the link www.getipass.com
- Next at the center of the page add the username, password.
- Now click on “sign in” to get logged in.
How to Recover I-Pass Login Details
- If you can’t remember I-Pass login go to the webpage www.getipass.com
- Next under the center login section click on “Forgot username?” to start the process.
- Enter the account associated email address, check the verification box.
- Now click on “Confirm” option complete the process.
- To reset the password click on “Forgot password”
- Provide the username, check the verification box.
- Click on “Continue” to verify further and complete the process.
Create an I-Pass Account
- To create an I-Pass account visit the web address www.getipass.com
- Next at the center left side of the page under I-Pass section click on “Open I-Pass account” to get started.
- Provide first name, middle initial, last name, username, email address, confirm email address, password, repeat password, security question, answer.
- Check the verification box, read and accept the terms and click on “continue” and verify further and complete the registration process.
Create Pay-by-Plate Account
- Visit the web address www.getipass.com
- Next at the center right side of the page click on “Set Up Pay By Plate” under the section “Pay-By-Plate” to start the process.
- Add your first name, middle initial, last name, username, email address, confirm email address, password, repeat password, security question, answer. Check the verification box, read and accept and terms.
- Now click on “Continue” and verify further and complete the process.
I-Pass Toll Payment
You can make the payment in two ways. You will get mail and phone. You can pay it through credit or debit card. Keep your toll payment details with you.
I-Pass Toll Payment by Phone
- To make the payment by phone you have to call on a designated number
- Call on 800-824-7277.
I-Pass Toll Payment by Mail
- You can make the payment by mail.
- You need the information such as, license plate state/type/number, vehicle make and model, date and time when the incident occurred, identify road and toll plaza location where the incident occurred.
- Send a check or money order to Illinois Tollway – P.O. Box 5382 – Chicago, IL 60680-5544.
I-Pass Contact Help
If you need help with I-Pass login and payment, you can contact the customer support team. Once you get in touch with them and they will help you access your account. You can contact them from Monday to Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
Let’s take a look at the contact details
Contact Number- 800-824-7277.
Write a mail to this address
Illinois Tollway Headquarters
2700 Ogden Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
FAQs about I-Pass
Can I Purchase an I-Pass At Jewel Osco?
You can visit any Jewel-Osco, I-Pass customer service center or a Road Ranger place to pick up your pass. All transponders need activation, and you can do it online or at any Illinois Tollway service area.
How to Install I-Pass?
You have to place your I-Pass adjacent to the windshield rear view mirror. You have to adjust it one and half inches from the upper section of the windshield and one to two inches to the right or left side of the rear-view mirror.
How to Pay a Missed Toll in Illinois?
If you are traveling on the toll roads of Illinois with the I-Pass you can make the payment using the pay by plate in 14 days. The pay by plate is based on the I-Pass payment platform. You will get different payment options while you have to make sure to avoid fees and fines, and you won’t need a transponder.
Can I Use I-Pass on Another Card?
The transponder can be shared between motorcycles and cars, but you have to register with the I-Pas account. You have to mount the transponder on the windshield of your car you will be driving on the tollway.
Can I Use I-Pass with Rental Vehicles?
You can use it on a rental car. You can temporarily add the license plates to the rented vehicles, to avoid the violations and electronic tolls. You must remove the details once you are done with the travel.
How to Obtain an I-Pass Transponder?
You can simply order a transponder and activate it by logging with the online account and click on “View transponders.” You can also report if your transponder is lost or stolen. You can call on 800-824-7277.
What If My I-Pass Transponder Do Not Work?
You will have to exchange the transponder for a new one. To exchange the transponder with a certified mail, cover it with a foil and send the letter and you have to request an address exchange. You will get a replacement unit upon the receipt of the previous transponder. You can send the old one to- Illinois Tollway. I-PASS Fulfillment Center. P.O. Box 806518. Chicago, IL 60680.
I-Pass is a digital toll collection service in Illinois state. You can make the payment in different ways, and order a transponder too. If you face any login issues or any other technical problems you need to contact the customer support team.
More Posts to Read
- Roamans Credit Card Login
- Hyundai Motor Finance Login
- Activate Your Barclaycard Credit Card
- Apply For Chase Freedom Flex Card
- myUSCIS Login Login
- Rasmussen Student Portal Login
- BJ’s Credit Card Login
- HP Instant Ink Login
- Guitar Center Credit Card Login
- Target Pay and Benefits Login