EZPass MA Login at paybyplatema.com
EZPass or Pay By Plate MA Login Guide
The EZPass Massachusetts or EZPass MA is a transponder under the EZPass network. This is a toll payment service, but to make the payment you won’t have to stop in the middle of the journey. You can make the payment online, by mail, or in person. You can use the online toll calculator to manage the payment. In this article, we are going to discuss EZPass MA login and bill payment. Read on to know more.
This is a digital tolling program. The service offers the program without using booths, gates, or barriers. You will get various ways to pay the tolls, and the transponder service in Massachusetts is the simplest. The fees have discounts in MA, and the transponder attaches can be attached to the rearview mirror. The transponder reads the meter and based on that you will have to make a payment. If you don’t have a transponder, you mail the payment through the Pay by Plate MA service. However, you have to be the registered owner to make the toll payment.
Benefits of EZPass MA
- Get Discounts– If you are a registered user of EZPass MA, you will get discounts on MA tolls.
- Free Account– To maintain your EZPass MA account, you won’t have to pay any fees.
- Never Run Out Of Funds– the account will be recharged automatically
- You Can Monitor 24/7- EZPass MA operates on tunnels, bridges, and toll roads. You can check your account 24/7.
EZPass MA Online Application Requirements
- You need your bank account details, debit or your credit card
- Keep your vehicle purchase year, model, and the manufacturing date
- The license plate number.
How to Apply for E-ZPass MA?
- You can apply in three ways. Online, by mail, and in person.
- For online application go to the website www.mass.gov/how-to/apply-for-e-zpass-ma
- Next, at the center of the page click on “Open an EZPass MA account online” to get started.
- After that, under the section Open a Private Individual E-ZPass MA Account click on “Private Individual” to start with the application.
- Click on Next to proceed further.
- Enter the postal code and click on “Next” to proceed further.
- Once you complete the application you can make the payment online.
EZPass MA Login Step by Step Guide
- To get logged in go to EZDriveMA webpage www.mass.gov/ezdrivema
- Next, at the center-left side of the page click on “EZPass MA Log in” to start the login process, or directly go to www.ezdrivema.com/ezpassmalogin page.
- Choose the type of login, add a username, and password, and click on Login to get signed in.
- You can also log in for commercial purposes from the login section.
Retrieve EZPass MA Login Details
- If you are unable to remember the login details use EZDriveMA link www.mass.gov/ezdrivema to access the page.
- Click on “EZPass MA Log in” from the center-left side of the page.
- Click on “Forgot Your Username, Password or Have a Locked Account?” under the login spaces.
- Now, enter your account number, transponder number, and email address and click on Submit button to complete the process.
- If you are logging in for the first time click on “First time logging in”
- Enter an account number, PIN, username, and password, and confirm the password. Now click on “Process” to complete the login.
- If you have forgotten the PIN click on “Forgot your PIN”.
- Add the account number, and email address and click on Submit to complete the process.
EZPass MA Application by Mail
- You can apply for the EZPass MA application by mail.
- Post your application to EZDriveMA Customer Service Center. 27 Midstate Drive. Auburn, MA 01501-1800.
EZPass MA Application in Person
- You have to make an appointment at your nearby center.
- To find the center visit EZDriveMA website www.ezdrivema.com/ezpassservicecenters
- Check the options on the page and you will find full information.
Sign Up for Pay by Plate MA Account
- To sign up for the account go to EZDriveMA webpage www.mass.gov/ezdrivema
- Next, click on “Pay by plate MA log in” from the center-left side of the page, or directly go to www.ezdrivema.com/paybyplatemalogin page
- After that, at the center-left side of the login section click on “Open a pay by plate registered prepaid account” to get started.
- Click on “next” to arrive on the next page.
- Read and agree to the terms and click on “next” to start the application.
- You have to add contact and click on Next to proceed further.
- Once you complete the registration you can login with the Pay by Plate MA Account.
Pay by Plate MA Login
- Go to the EZDriveMA website
- paybyplatema.com or www.mass.gov/ezdrivema
- You will see the “Pay by plate MA log in” login option on the center-left side of the page. Click on that option, or go to
- www.ezdrivema.com/paybyplatemalogin page.
- It will take you to the Pay by Plate MA Login page.
- Choose the type of login, invoice number, and license plate, choose the license plate slate, and click on “Login” to get logged in.
- If you want to make the payment by money order or check, you have to check your invoice.
Pay by Plate MA Mail Payment Application
To pay by mail you have to send an application. Check out the steps below:
- Visit to the EZDriveMA website www.ezdrivema.com/pbpdocuments
- Scroll down on the page and under the Pay by Plate MA Application section to get the application PDF click on “Application for Pay by Plate MA Registered Account.”
- Fill up the application and send it to EZDriveMA Customer Service Center. P.O. Box 8007. Auburn, MA 01501-8007.
- Or you can send it by fax: 1-508-786-5222.
Pay by Plate MA Invoice Payment by Mail
- You can make the payment by sending a check or money order to an address.
- Write your invoice number on the check.
- Post it to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. EZDriveMA Payment Processing Center. P.O. Box 847840. Boston, MA 02284-7840.
Get More Login Guide:
EZPass MA Contact Details
If you are having problems logging into EZPass MA or Pay by Plate account, you can get in touch with the contact support team. Once you connect with them, they will help you access your account.
Check out the contact details below
- Contact Number: (877) 627-7745
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Fax: (508) 786-5222
Write a mail inquiry to
EZDriveMA Customer Service Center
27 Midstate Drive
Auburn, MA 01501-1800
EZPass MA FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Will I Get EZPass MA in the Other States of the USA?
A: You will get this transponder facility in Delaware.
Q: How to Get EZPass Transponder?
A: AAA or the American Automobile Association is offering a service in Massachusetts. If you are a member of AAA, you can apply for a transponder.
Q: Will EZPass Work on Rental Car?
A: It’s not allowed to add a rental car with EZPass.
EZPass MA is a transponder service. If you have to pay a toll, you can use EZPass MA pr pay by plate service. To get access you have to login with an online account. However, if you face any login issues get in touch with the contact support team.