JoinPD Login at www.joinpd.com
JoinPD – Pear Deck Join Guide
If you have no idea about the Peardeck Login, then you are probably looking for the JoinPD Login guide. Through this article, we will try to provide the top links for easy access to Pear deck join at JoinPD.com. Here, in this article, you will get the information on Peardeck Login, create an account, join a presentation, etc. So, we suggest you read this article till the end to know more about Pear Deck.
About Peardeck – JoinPD Login
Pear Deck is a freemium service for teachers and schools. Here, they can access different resources and tools for free or subscribe to a premium account. Peardeck Join can be said as the tool that allows the teachers and students to connect for online classes and attend the presentations that are going on.
Here, teachers must create a presentation after logging in and send the invitation link to the respective students of that subject. Pear Deck Join are used widely across the United States. These tools can be accessed through the official JoinPD website at www.joinpd.com.
It appears to be a great tool for the students in their social and personal learning stage. It helps the students to create a positive learning mindset and builds a feeling of staying in the community or the importance of community.
So, if you never joined the Pear Deck classes before and you have no idea about the Pear Deck, then this article is for you. Through this article, we will guide you through the complete details.
About Pear Deck Join Code
JoinPD Code is a five-digit code created by the teacher or host. You must have the JoinPD Code to join the Pear Deck meeting or class. The teacher or host will provide the Pear Deck Join Code and you have to enter it in the JoinPD web portal to access the class.
Anyone can create the code and share the code with anyone to access their class. So, if you are a teacher, then create a pear deck code yourself and then share it with the students.
If you are a student, then you can ask your mentor or teacher for the JoinPD Code to join the on-going class.
Who Can Use Pear Deck Account?
Pear Deck Join online services can be used by anyone. We have tried to list the categories of people right below:
- Building Administrator
- Consultants and Others
- District Administrators
- Media Specialists
- Instructional Coach
- Technology Integration
- Technology Administrator
You can use the Pear Deck account if you belong to any of the categories mentioned above.
Benefits of Using Pear Deck at JoinPD.com
These are the following benefits that you will get by using the Pear Deck:
- Pear Deck Add-On Integration
- Export Class Data to Microsoft Excel
- Extend the Lesson/Class Online
- Access and Manage Synced Roasters
- You can Sign On with Your Gmail Account
- Share Unlimited Files with Google Drive
How to Join a Pear Deck Presentation
- If a teacher creates the presentation and then uploads it to the Join PD The representative will be provided with the access code the teacher sends to the group to help them answer queries.
- The teacher has the option to limit and choose the activities of students.
- One of the best features of JoinPD is that teachers respect the ability to block students from editing or changing the answers they have submitted to track all who participate.
How to Create an Account on JoinPD.Com
If you want to create a JoinPD account, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit the official website of JoinPD by clicking on this link www.peardeck.com
- Then, from the top right-hand corner of the page, click on the Sign Up Free option.
- You can use your Google or Microsoft account to access the Pear Deck.
How to Get a Pear Deck Join Code
You will need the password to provide into JoinPDcom, follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to go to this link www.joinpd.com
- Then, enter the join presentation number with the 5-digit code.
- Your JoinPD Code will expire in 4 days.
- You can also sign up for Pear Deck with your email address.
How to Attend Your Peardeck Join Class
When you select an instructor-paced activity, then the project view will open, and the join guide is automatically projected:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.joinpd.com
- There, you have to provide the 5 digits of the Pear Deck Code from your session at JoinPD.
- Alternatively, you can send the session link by clicking on the Give Students a Link option. The students will click on that link to join your session.
- The join code will expire within a week, but the session link is limitless.
- If you want people to follow the sessions for more than a week, then you should use the join link.
How Can You Create a Pear Deck in Google Classroom
With the Pear Deck for Google Slides add-on, you can add Pear Deck’s innovative reviews and interactive queries to your presentations.
- Firstly, you have to start your Pear Deck
- Start Dashboard view.
- There, hit the blue roster button at the top right-hand corner.
- Then, you have to click on Invite your class.
- You need to choose the Google Classroom section you like to invite.
- As the people join, their names are illuminated.
Pear Deck Customer Service
If you have any queries about the Pear Deck or need any help, then you can contact the Pear Deck Customer Service department.
2030 E Maple Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
More Login Guide
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions) about Pear Deck
Q: Is Pear Deck Free for Teachers?
A: Pear Deck is a freemium service, which means teachers and academies can access the service for free or they can choose to subscribe to a premium account.
Q: How can I join the Pear Deck session?
A: You can join the Pear Deck session with the 5-digit code and using the link.
Q: Where do I get the JoinPD Code?
A: For the JoinPD Code, you should ask your teacher.
So, that is all about the PearDeck Login. We hope, you like this article, and that it is helpful for you. But still, if you face any problem then free to contact with the customer service department.