PayCom Employee Login at paycom.com
PayCom Employee Login Guide
PayCom Software, Incorporation, was founded in 1998 and popularly branded simply as “PayCom”. It is a United States-based online payroll & human resource technology provider headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with offices spread throughout the country. The organization is nowadays attributed to being one of the first fully online payroll providers. In this article, you can learn to access your PayCom Employee Login account.
Presently, the company has been recognized by Forbes & Fortune as one of the fastest-growing publicly traded companies globally, and as one of the Global Most Innovative Enterprise Companies by Fast Company Magazine in the year 2022.
What is PayCom Employee Log In Portal?
PayCom is a Cloud-based human resource & payroll software provider which is specially designed for employees. Here on the platform employees can check their work schedules, employee benefits, punches, payroll processing, important announcements, discounts, etc.
Through this PayCom portal employees can also request to change in punch & add missed punch. The software offers a user-friendly and simple interface, so a non-technical person can easily access and understand its features.
Guidelines for PayCom Employee Login
If the user is a newbie to the PayCom online portal and doesn’t know the login process — he/she may face some issues. As an employee if you don’t know the login procedure, please follow the step-by-step guide for PayCom employee self-service Log In below:
- Primarily, open any verified browser (i.e. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) on your device and go to the official Paycom Online Portal.
- You can also tap on the direct link at paycom.com.
- Here on the main website, you will find 3 (three) options – Client, Employee, and Accountant.
- As we are discussing only Employee Log In here, select the “Employee”
- You will be redirected to the PayCom Employee Self-Service Log In webpage.
- Here on the webpage, you will be required to put down your PayCom – User Name, Password, and Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) to Log In to your account.
- After entering all details properly, tap on the “LOG IN” button to access your PayCom Employees portal.
Please Note: It is recommended to enter the correct PayCom password. Otherwise, the wrong password can lead your account to be locked out.
How to Reset your PayCom Employee Login Credentials
If you have lost or forgotten your PayCom Log In User Name or Password, then you can easily reset it through paycom. Please go through the instructions below:
- If you have forgotten your PayCom Employee User Name, then primarily you should contact your HR or payroll manager or can visit the PayCom web portal online paycom.com.
- Here on the PayCom Employee Self Service Log In a web page, you can find the option “Forgot User Name or Password” option, tap on the link as your need.
- If you have tapped on the “Forgot User Name” option, on the next page you have to put down your PayCom registered “E-mail Address” and press the “NEXT” button to follow the guidelines.
- Otherwise, if you have pressed the “Forgot Password” option, then on another web page under the “Password Recovery – Personal Info” head, put down your PayCom Employee – User Name, the Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), and Date of Birth (DOB).
- And after tapping on the “NEXT” tab below, you have to follow the on-screen instructions and provide the info to reset your PayCom Employee Log In Password.
- MDC Blackboard Login
- MyFitnessPal Login
- Lexis Advance Sign In
- Earlham Savings Bank Login
- MyPascoConnect Login
Pay Com Employee Portal FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
What to do, if PayCom Log In Online Not Working?
There are numerous reasons why you are facing login problems at the PayCom portal. Sometimes disputes can be on your end, or problems can be on the PAYCOM end. Following these below steps can help you to solve LOG IN issues if PayCom Log In platform is not working:
Refresh the Web Page
If you are facing a PayCom Log In problem, firstly you should REFRESH your web page. And sometimes, simply by refreshing the page, you can find the page has been reloaded.
Clear Browser Cache
Sometimes “Browser Cache Files” can also create an issue in Log In. So, it is recommended to clear your cookies & browser cache, then refresh your browser. Now, check whether your PayCom web portal is working or not.
Check Auto-Fill Credentials
“Auto-fills” can also be another reason for the PayCom Sign-In platform not working properly because your browser auto-fill saves all of your data, which you enter on any website.
So, if you have somehow forgotten your credentials, it can help you in that condition. But occasionally wrong data can be saved mistakenly. So, if you are utilizing the Auto-Fill feature to enter your SIGN IN details, then please check it once that it is correct or not.
Try to LOG IN in to a Different Browser
You can also try using a different browser to Log In to the PAYCOM Employee Self-Service portal. Sometimes, browsers can also create an issue, or maybe due to browser settings, it’s not working. And it is also possible that your current browser is not compatible with the web page. So, it may be helpful if you will try another verified browser (i.e. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc).
Check Antivirus or Firewall
If you have installed any firewall or antivirus on your device, sometimes it can also block the PayCom portal, so please turns off it or use any other device to LOG IN to your PayCom Account.
What to do, if PayCom Log In App is Not Working
- It is a common issue in mobile phones & tablets. Sometimes, when you open the PayCom mobile application, you can view a black screen for a few seconds, and then the app may crash with or without “An Error Message”. But don’t worry! There are several ways to fix this problem. Some of those are:
- Most of the time, it can be a temporary loading issue. You just require to tap on the recent applications MENU (usually the first left button) on your phone. Just close the application that has this issue. Now re-open the App again, and it may work normally.
- Try restarting your iPhone / iPad. You have to tap the “Power off” button for a few seconds and then select the “Restart” from the MENU to restart your device. Now you can easily try opening the PayCom application, it may work fine.
- If the above steps are not working, you can wait till your phone battery drains and turns off automatically. After that put your mobile on charge, and press the power button. After that, your PayCom app may work after this.
- As a final point, if you can’t fix the PayCom app with anything, you will require to uninstall the PAYCOM App and re-install it. If you’ve enabled the option previously, iOS generally provides an opportunity to restore settings and content from the iCloud backup system.
- Even in some rare cases, the re-install process also doesn’t work. If that is your condition, please try to install older versions of the PayCom app.
My PayCom App won’t load or not working properly (loading error / connection error / server error / Screen Freeze / Ping Problem)
Few circumstances may cause the My PayCom App loading issue in mobile apps:
- The PayCom application server may be down sometime and that is causing the loading issue. So, please try after a few minutes.
- Please check your data connection, if your WI-FI / Mobile Data connection is not working properly.
- Sometimes, at the same time, too many users using the PayCom app at the same time. So, it is recommended to try after a few minutes.
How to find your Employee ID via PayCom Portal
If you wish to find your Employee ID via Paycom, please use the guidelines provided below:
- Using a Google browser, Log In to paycom.com as an Employee.
- Then, go to the option Payroll > View Pay Stubs on the top navigation MENU.
- And choose the link “Pay Stub” and press the “Print Pay Stub”
- You can easily view your “Employee ID” on the top right of the Pay Stub.
Paycom DFW Contact Details
PayCom Software Incorporation (Corporate HQ. Address)
7501 West Memorial Road,
Oklahoma City, OK 73142 -1404, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 800 -580 -4505 / 1 -405 -722 -6900
PayCom Center (Address)
100 West Reno Avenue,
Oklahoma City, OK 73102, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): (405) -602 -8700 (Office Hours are: Monday to Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
PayCom Customer Service Helpdesk (Call): 800 -580 -4505 / 405 -722 -6900
For more details, please visit the link and fill up the Contact Form at: paycom.com/contact-us
PayCom Official Log In Web Portal: paycom.com