Apply For Chase Freedom Flex Card at getchasefreedomflex.com
If you want year around rewards with plenty of cash back offers with a credit card, you must opt for Chase Freedom Flex credit card. The card has no annual fee, gives cardholder benefits, and get bonus in almost every category. This is one of the most flexible cards available in the market. In this article, we are going to discuss about Chase Freedom Flex credit card login, application and bill payment. Read on to know more.
About Chase Bank
The Chase bank was established in 1799, and it was to fund the drinking water supply system in the New York city. The bank within five months expanded to Bank of Manhattan. In recent years, Chase is one of the largest banking company in the USA, and its customers can waive off the monthly fees with the deposit of $500 each month and hold the least balance of $1500. Chase also offers 26 personal cards, 35 rewards credit cards, and 9 small business cards. You will get several options based on your requirements, whether it’s balance transfer, travel rewards, or cash back. Chase Freedom Flex is one of the most flexible card from the bank. Let’s know more about it in this article.
Benefits of Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
- Travel Insurance Perks– You will get insurance benefits on trip interruption and cancellation. Per person the coverage is $1500 and $6000 is per trip.
- World Elite MasterCard benefits– This is a World Elite MasterCard which means you will get some extra benefits such as, Lyft rides in one month can give you up to $5 credit for the next ride. You will also get complimentary membership of ShopRunner, you will get two day free standard shipping from many retailers.
- Mobile Phone Protection– The card offers a mobile phone protection. You can save more money at home or outside. You will get a coverage of $800 per claim.
- DashPass Membership– You can sign up free for this membership, and it will cover the cost of three months membership. After the initial three months, you will get 50% discount for additional 9 months.
- Purchase Protection– You will get two protection on your various purchases. You will get extended warranty as well. You will get protection from theft and damage for 120 days from the date of buying the products. You will get $500 per claim, and $50000 per account.
- Fandango Offer– Earn $5 off on movie tickets at Fandango, and this is for every 2 tickets.
Features of Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
- Get $200 bonus on the spending of $500 in the first 3 months of card account opening
- Earn 5% back on the purchase of up to $1500. You can get 5% off on each category products.
- Avail 5% money back on travel purchases when you buy it with the Freedom Flex card.
- Get 3% cash back at restaurants and dining and get takeout discount too. You can earn 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Chase reports the credit scores to major credit bureaus. So, you can maintain a good score.
Rates of Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
- 0% intro APR for 15 months, 17.99% to 26.74% APR after that
- Balance transfer APR is 0% for 15 months, 17.99% to 26.74% APR after that
- Balance transfer fee is either $5 or 3% of the transaction amount
- Cash advance fee is either $10 or 5% of the transaction amount
- Foreign purchase transaction fee is 3%
How to Accept Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Invitation
- If you have received an invitation for the Chase Freedom Flex credit card use the link getchasefreedomflex.com
- Next at the center of the page add the 12 digit code, the 5 digit zip code
- Now click on “Next” and proceed with the instructions and complete the invitation.
Apply for Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
- Go to the web address chase.com
- Next, at the center left side of the page click on “Apply as a guest” option to start the process.
- You can also use the “Sign in to apply faster” option to login and then start the application process. But if you choose “Apply as a guest” you won’t have to sign in with the account.
- On the application page enter the details such as your personal detail, contact, employment information, read and agree to the terms.
- Now, click on “submit” to complete the application.
Register for Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Account
- For the online registration go to the website creditcards.chase.com
- Next, click on “sign in” tab from the upper right side of the page to access the login section.
- After that, at the center right side of the page under the login spaces hit on “Not enrolled? Sign up now” tab to visit the registration section.
- If you are a personal banking customer, choose “Personal” option to enter the required details such as, account, card or the application number, your social security number, create username and click on “next” button to proceed with the enrollment process.
- After you have followed the page instructions, you can complete the account enrollment.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Login Guide
For the login with Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card online account, you have to use the official web address creditcards.chase.com. Check out the steps below.
- Go to the webpage creditcards.chase.com
- Next, click on the “Sign in” button placed on the top right side of page to access the login section.
- After that, at the center right side of the page you will get the login section. Add your Username and Password in the blanks.
- Click on “Sign in” to sign in.
- You can also use the token to sign in.
- Next, click on “use token” button to go to the login section. Now, provide the username, password and the token.
- Now click on “sign in” to successfully login with the online account.
Recover Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Login Details
If you forgot Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card login details, follow the below steps to retrieve the information.
- Visit the credit card web address chase.com
- Secondly, lick on the “Sign in” option from the upper right side of the page.
- After that, you will get the login section at the center right side of the page.
- Next, under the logins spaces click on “Forgot username/password?” tab to reset the login details.
- Once you are on the webpage add the social security number or the tax identification number, account or card or application number.
- Now click on “next” to proceed with the login reset process.
- If you do not have a social security number click on “Don’t have a social security number” tab to confirm your identity in the next page.
- Add your date of birth, card, account or application number and hit on “Next.”
- Then, follow the page instructions to complete the login details recovery process.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Bill Payment
Make the Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card bill using phone, mail and online. You can pay using your debit and credit cards. Keep the payment details with you, and you can choose the convenient option to make the payment.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Bill Pay by Phone
- You can pay the bill by phone. You must keep your card number and bill details with you.
- Call on the toll-free number 1-800-436-7958.
Pay Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Bill by Mail
- To pay the bill by mail address you have to send a money order or check. In the mail, you have to add your name and account number.
- Post the payment to, Cardmember Services. P.O. Box 6294. Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
- For overnight mail, post the payment to: Chase Card Services. 201 N. Walnut Street De1-0153. Wilmington, DE 19801.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Bill Pay in Person
- For bill in person you have to use the link locator.chase.com
- After that, at top right side click on “ATM & Branch” tab to find the nearby ATM or branch of Chase.
- Enter your zip code, address, city or state and click on “Search” to find the places near you.
- At the branch or ATM of Chase you can pay the credit card bill by transferring money or by cash.
- You can also pay the bill at Western Union. You have to use the code “CITY WALNUT” to make the payment.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Online Bill payment
For the online bill payment you have to use the link creditcards.chase.com
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on “sign in “option to access the login section.
- Find the sign in section at the center right side of the page.
- Provide the required details and complete the sign in process and look for the online payment option.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Contact Support
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card login is easy. But if you face any problem while logging into your account, you can get in touch with the customer team. Once you get in touch with them, the team will immediately resolve the issue, so you can login to your account immediately.
Let’s take a look at the contact numbers below
- Contact Number- 1 (800) 432-3117
FAQs about Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
What Credit Score is Required for Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card?
You will need a score of 670 or higher. You must have a good to excellent credit to apply for the card.
Is Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card is a Metal Card?
No. This is made of plastic like most other cards.
Is It Hard to Get Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card?
Yes. This card isn’t easy to pull, as it requires good to excellent credit. You must have 670 or more score to get an approval.
How to Increase the Credit Limit of Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card?
The credit limit ranges from $300 to $20000. You have to sign in with the online account to submit the request. You will have to update your details like your annual income. You can also call on the number on the back of the card.
Will Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card Help Me Build Credit?
This is a rewards card, you will get rewards and cash back using this credit card. However, if you have a good to excellent credit score, you can keep it perfect, just by making on time payments each month.
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card is a rewards card. If you are looking for more cash backs, and rewards on your various purchases, you can apply for this card. You need good to excellent credit score to get an approval. Also, if you face any login or any other technical issues with this card, you can contact the customer service team.