How To Activate Your Barclaycard Credit Card
Barclaycard Activate – barclaysus.com/activate
When you apply for a new card, then usually you receive the physical card within 7 to 10 days. But before start using the card, you must have to activate your card. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss the Barclaycard Activate process at barclaysus.com/activate. Through this article, we will provide the step-by-step procedure to activate your credit card. After activating the card, you can start using your credit card. Here, in this article, we will also discuss the Barclaycard Login, Barclaycard Payment, etc. So, if you are a new user and having trouble to Activate Barclaycard, then we suggest you read this article till the end for more details.
Some of the Credit Cards Offered by Barclays
AAdvantage Aviator World Elite Business Mastercard
- You can earn 80,000 AAdvantage bonus miles and a $95 statement credit.
- Get the first checked bad free on eligible bags
- You can earn Companion Certificate, which is good for 1 guest at $99
- $95 annual fee
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases with this card within the first 90 days.
- Get 3x points on your eligible JetBlue purchases
- 2x points at restaurants and eligible grocery store purchases
- You don’t have to pay any fees for this credit card
Carnival World Mastercard
- Earn a $200 statement credit after the qualifying purchases
- You can earn a $10 statement credit when you book a Carnival shore exclusive
- Get 2x FunPoints for each dollar you spent on purchases with Carnival
- You don’t have to pay any fees for this credit card
About the Barclaycard
Barclays is a well-known multinational investment bank and financial company. They provide several services to their customers, that’s including corporate banking, personal banking, investment management, and wealth management. They have achieved a leading position in the field of extensive lines of business, such as banking, corporate banking, etc. They provide debit and credit card services to their customers.
How to Activate Barclaycard by the Following Step-by-Step Procedure
You have two options to activate your Barclays Credit Card. Either you can activate your card online, or you can Activate Barclaycard by Phone. It will take just a few minutes of your time to activate the Barclays Credit Card. You can choose any of these following methods below to activate your credit card.
Activate Barclaycard Online
You can easily Activate Barclaycard at barclaysus.com/activate. There you have to provide your card details to activate your credit card. For your convenience, we suggest you follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link barclaysus.com/activate.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the card Barclaycard activation page.
- There, you have to enter your card number, social security code, last 4 digits of SSN, and occupation.
- After entering all the requested details, you need to click on Activate option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to Activate Barclaycard.
Activate Barclaycard by Phone
You also have the option to Activate Barclaycard by Phone. You can easily activate your credit card by calling (877) 408-8866. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the on-call instructions to activate your Barclays credit card.
There are also lots of other credit cards offered by Barclays. We suggest you visit their official website for more information about the Barclays Credit Card.
How to Apply for Barclaycard Credit Card
If you don’t have a Barclaycard, then you should follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, visit this link cards.barclaycardus.com.
- There, from the homepage, you have to click on the Credit Card option.
- Then, under any specific credit card, you have to click on Learn More option.
- After that, you have to click on the Apply Now option to proceed further.
- Then, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application for the Barclays Card.
How to Access the Barclaycard Login Portal
In order to manage your credit card or make the Barclaycard Payment, you have to access the Barclaycard Credit Card Login portal. If you already have set up the online account, then follow these instructions below to access the Barclaycard Login portal:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link cards.barclaycardus.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Barclays website.
- Then, from the right-hand side of the page, you have to click on the Cardmember Login option.
- You need to enter your registered username and password in the given spaces.
- After entering your login credentials on the provided fields, you just have to select the login option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your Barclaycard Account
Barclaycard Credit CardPayment Options
These are the options available to make the Barclaycard Payment.
- Firstly, you have to visit this link barclaysus.com.
- Click on the Cardmember Login option.
- Login to your account with your Barclaycard login
- From there, you can make the Barclaycard Payment.
You also have the option to make the Barclaycard Payment over the phone. To make the payment, you have to dial 1-866-928-8598 from your registered mobile number. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the on-call instructions to pay your credit card bill.
Barclays Credit Card Customer Service
If you face any problem while activating your Barclays Credit Card, then you should contact the customer service department. In order to reach out to the customer service department, you can use the following details:
Call At: 1-866-928-8598
Fax At: 1-866-823-8178
International Call: 1-302-255-8888
For Hearing or Speech Impaired: 711
For General Correspondence:
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
For Credit Card Billing Disputes:
P.O. Box 8802
Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
FAQs about Barclaycard
What should I do if my Barclays card is lost or stolen?
In order to report a lost or stolen credit card, you have to contact customer service. Please be ready to share the details about the suspected location, date, and time of your credit card loss, and details about your recent credit card activity. If your credit card was stolen, then you have to give the police report information.
How do I make a balance transfer?
You can make the balance transfer one of two easy ways. You have to select the Balance Transfer Offers from the Services menu option. Also You have to provide your credit card account number and the amount you would like to transfer to your card. For more information, you must contact the customer service department.
What is the easiest Barclaycard to get approved for?
The easiest way Barclays Credit Card to get is likely to be a co-branched credit card such as Lufthansa Credit Card or Wyndham Credit Card. All the Barclays Card requires at least good credit for approval, though co-branded cards tend to be a bit easier to get than other cards for people with credit.
How do I activate my JetBlue Card?
A: If you have a JetBlue Credit Card, then you can activate it through the official website of the Barclays Credit Card activation page or over the phone at 1-877-408-8866. You can follow the above-mentioned instructions to Activate Barclaycard.
So, this is all about the Barclaycard Activate at barclaysus.com/activate. Through this article, we have tried to provide all the activation processes with step-by-step instructions. Now, we believe, you can easily activate the Barclays Credit Card. However, we have also tried to provide all the other information about Barclaycard. Here, we also tried to mention the Barclaycard Login, Barclaycard Payment, etc. We hope, this article is beneficial for you and helped you with your queries about the Barclaycard Activate.