Access Your myUSCIS Login at myaccount.uscis.gov
If you wish to access the USCIS Login portal, then this article is for you. You can easily access this web portal at myaccount.uscis.gov. Through this article, we will discuss the step-by-step procedure to access the USCIS portal. Along with the login procedure, we also discuss the account registration, password reset guide, and process to check the USCIS Case Status. So, please be sure to read this article till the end to learn more about the myUSCIS Login portal.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is run by the federal government. This agency has the responsibility of overseeing lawful immigration within the boundaries of the US. This institute falls under the direction of the Department of Homeland Security.
Benefits of USCIS Login
These are the following features that you will get through the USCIS Login portal:
- Get the current case details and the history of your case
- Here, you can respond to a request for evidence
- Access every detail they send to you
- You can send them secure messages and get answers
USCIS Login Guide at MyAccount.USCIS.Gov
It is quite easy to access the USCIS Login portal. If you have your registered email and password, then you can easily access your USCIS account by following the instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link myaccount.uscis.gov.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the myUSCIS Login
- There, in the given spaces, you need to input register your Email and Password.
- After providing your login credentials on the given fields, you just need to select the “Sign In” option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your USCIS Account.
How to Create USCIS Account
Your USCIS account is only created for you. You should not create a shared account with family or friends. Individual accounts let them to best serve you and protect your personal information. You must have to provide your own email address if you are the one who is filing a form online, submitting an online request, or tracking a case detail. You can easily create your new account by following these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link myaccount.uscis.gov.
- Right under the USCIS Login section, click on “Create an Account”.
- You have to enter your email address and retype the email for confirmation.
- After entering the requested details on the given fields, you have to select the “Sign Up” option.
- You will receive a USCIS Account confirmation email at your email address.
From there, simply follow the instructions in the email to confirm your USCIS Account request. By any chance, if you do not receive the confirmation email within the next 10 minutes, then simply return to this page and request your confirmation instructions again.
How to Reset the Password of the USCIS Login Portal
Make sure to remember the password of your USCIS Login portal. If you forgot your account password, then you can easily reset it by following the instructions below:
- You have to visit this link myaccount.uscis.gov.
- Right under the USCIS login field, you just need to select “Forgot Your Password”.
- You have to enter your primary email address and click on “Email Reset Instructions”.
Then the password reset instructions will be sent to both your primary and recovery email addresses if you don’t have one on record.
How to Check the USCIS Case Status
In order to check the USCIS Case Status, you have to follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link egov.uscis.gov/casestatus.
- You have to enter your receipt number in the given field.
- After that, you just need to select the “Check Status” option to proceed further.
- From there, you can track the status of an immigration application, petition, or request.
USCIS Customer Service
If you have any queries about the USCIS Login portal, then you can reach out to the USCIS Customer Service department at my.uscis.gov/account/v1/needhelp.
FAQs about USCIS Login
Does USCIS visit your house?
One of the things we have learned for that in many marriage cases, the USCIS comes to visit the house.
What kind of background check does USCIS do?
The background and security checks include collecting fingerprints and requesting a name check from the FBI. Plus, USCIS conducts other inter-agency criminal background and security checks on all applicants for naturalization.
What happens after the USCIS case is approved?
After USCIS approved your petition, they will transfer your case to the NVC for pre-processing.
So, this is all for the USCIS Login portal – myaccount.uscis.gov. Through this article, we have tried to cover all the important details that you must know to access the USCIS Login portal. Here, we have also discussed how you can easily check your USCIS Case Status. If you have followed the above-mentioned steps vary carefully, then there should not have any problem accessing the USCIS Login portal. But still, if you have any queries or need any help, then feel free to contact the USCIS Customer Service department.
Explore More Guides
- LiteBlue USPS Login
- Indiana MyCase Search
- Step by Step FAFSA Application Procedure
- NCTracks Login
- Sba Loan Login
- MI Bridges Login
- IHSS Timesheets Login
- How to Apply For Michigan Unemployment Benefits