How to find and Use WebPT Login
WebPT is software for speech, therapy, occupational, and cloud-based clinics. Mainly WebPT is an EMR system that allows therapists to store and produce documentation and transmit medical information via a HIPAA-compliant portal of fax. In this article, we are going to describe WebPT login and more. You have to read the entire article to get the important information about WebPT.
WebPT has over 65000 members at 9000 clinics. This is a rehab therapy platform that offers patient care. This is best for outpatient companies of all sizes, WebPT gives a better platform for therapy experts to move from papers and access a cloud-based and user-friendly solution. With the help of WebPT front office staff, billers, owners, directors and therapists can access the medical records of the patients anytime and anywhere from any internet based device. Other than the documentation, the company offers a front office package that includes important tools. WebPT provides a billing service that is speedy and reliable for users.
Benefits of WebPT Software
- Better Front Office Work– Front office work is faster with WebPT. The billing data can transfer from the documentation system to the billing software. This allows the front office staff to access copay collection, claims management, scheduling and customer service.
- No Coding Errors– WebPT has in-built alerts system. With this, you can make sure there are no error in the coding system.
- Get the Documents Easily– You can access the documents easily. You can transfer the same to your billing software.
Step By Step WebPT Login Guide
- To get logged in visit the web address www.webpt.com
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “Log in” option to access the sign in section.
- You can also access the page using the link auth.webpt.com
- Enter the username, and password.
- Now click on the “Login to WEBPT” option to get signed in.
How to Reset WebPT Login Details
- If you forgot WebPT login details use the link auth.webpt.com
- Under the login spaces click on “Forgot your password?” option start the process.
- Provide the username and click on “Send instructions” to complete the process.
Get a Free Demo of WebPT Software
- You can get a free demo from WebPT. For this visit the webpage www.webpt.com
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “Free Demo” option to start the process.
- Enter your email address and click on “Next” to verify further and complete the free demo request.
- You can read about the benefits of WebPT on the demo request page.
WebPT Contact Help
WebPT will help if you are a therapist or a doctor. This is best for rehab centers and mainly for the patients there. If you face any technical issues, you must contact the helpdesk team. Once you get in touch with them they will help you access your online account.
Check out the contact information below
- Contact Number- 866-221-1870
- Contact Number- 866-221-1870
- Fax Number- 866-225-0057
Write a mail to this address
WebPT. 625 S 5th St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
FAQs about WebPT
Is It Hard To Install WebPT?
This is a web-based system so it doesn’t need an installation, and the configuration is very easy. You can use your smartphone, iPad and a PC with internet connectivity to start the process. You can access the function in one day.
What Is The Cost of WebPT?
The system has a reasonable price. For new clinics, it’s $59 for each provider per month. They offer support, upgrades, and backups with the package. You will not have to pay a fee for the limitless storage of patient accounts and documents. . You will get full EMR system, and you don’t need an extra IT service or hardware.
Does WebPT Offer Discounts for Students and Physical Therapy Educators?
WebPT supports the physical therapy industry. They offer education programs at a discounted price to qualified instructors and educators. This is for the ones who teach digital documentation to PTA.PT students. Several colleges and universities use WebPT as a tool for teaching documentation.
Are WebPT PQRI Functions Medicare Compliant?
Yes. The PQRI reporting gets full support from WebPT. The two PQRI registry systems are made for physical therapists. They get their certificates in 2009, and they are still working with CMS tool, which is integrated with WebPT application. With the help of WebPT, you can achieve PQRI compliance in a simple way. The company asks some questions to the therapists and after the information is gathered, they submit it for your claim terms and other results. The 80% of WebPT compliance are automatic.
Is WebPT User-Friendly?
The functions of WebPT is easy to use and it’s simple to start the documentation of patients. You will get scheduling and can access the patient’s chart from the schedule.
Does WebPT Provide A Patient Portal?
You can use the WebPT documentation portal to share the patient documents with lawyers, attorneys, physicians and third parties.
How Does WebPT Work With Various Clinics?
WebPT is affordable and scalable. You can have 50 to 5 clinics, and you will get support from WebPT. It can provide the same service at multiple locations. They can also assist with the training rollouts; you will get digital service and data migration. You will not face transition problems with several offices. The company also has in-house customer service that offers high-quality assistance to all locations.
Can I Use WebPT At Home or When I’m Traveling?
You can use the software anywhere you want with connected to the internet. You can access the wireless service at your home, in your office, and use it on your smartphone.
Does WebPT Software Work for OTs and PTs?
This is a complete rehab software system. The software works for occupational and physical therapists at an outpatient setting. The system also supports speech therapists.
More Login Guide
- Progressive Agent Login
- Amazon Chime Login
- Paycor Employee Login
- How to Login To Your Gusto Account
- How to Login To your Onshift Account
- ABI MasterMind Login
- Roblox Login
- USAA Login
- Paychex eServices Login
- MyLowesLife Login
- NCTracks Login
We have described WebPT login, and other details so that you can get more help. However, if you still face login, installation of the software or any other technical trouble, you can contact the customer support team.