Amazon Chime Login at app.chime.aws
How to Login into Your Amazon Chime Account?
Nowadays, video calling apps are becoming a part of our life. During the lockdown, it helped so many small, medium, and large businesses, schools, and individuals. However, there are several video calling applications available in the market from renowned software firms.
Our article is mainly focused on Amazon Chime, a great app that helps you to connect and share over video conferences. Here, in this article, we will look at everything regarding Amazon Chime, starting from how to download Amazon Chime, how to Amazon Chime Login, etc. So, keep this article till the end to know more about Amazon Chime.
About Amazon Chime
Just like the over video calling app, Amazon Chime is a medium that connects people through video calls for business meetings. It also offers a better alternative to conducting important business meetings and conferences outside the usual office environment. You can download the app on your Windows, Mac, or any other device. Through the Amazon Chime Login, you can experience a quick way to connect and share with people.
How to Download Amazon Chime for Windows
Downloading Amazon Chime on your device is quite easy. You just have to follow these simple instructions below to download the Amazon Chime on your device:
- You have to visit this link aws.amazon.com/chime/download.
- Upon scrolling down, you will get several downloading options.
- Then, under any specific device, simply click on the Download option.
How to Set Up Amazon Chime App?
Here, in this section, we will guide you on how to set up the Amazon Chime app. You can follow these simple instructions below to set up your Amazon Chime app:
- Firstly, you have to download & install the Amazon Chime app or you can start with the Amazon Chime web app.
- Then, simply launch the app and select the Sign In/Sign Up option and provide your work email address.
- Now, you have to select the Create a new Amazon Account option.
- Provide your name, and work email address, set a strong password, and then select the Create Your Amazon account.
- After that, you just have to allow access for your Amazon Account to be used with Amazon Chime by selecting Allow.
- Then, check your inbox for an email address from the Amazon Chime and choose to Verify Me option.
- That’s it. You have successfully set up your Amazon Chime app.
- You have to visit aws.amazon.com/chime/download for information on downloading Amazon Chime for other devices. You can simply sign in using your new account credentials and your devices will be synced.
How to Login into Amazon Chime?
In the above-mentioned section, we have discussed how to set up your Amazon Chime. But, in this section, we are going to discuss how to login into Amazon Chime, if you already have an account. You just have to follow these simple steps below to access the Amazon Chime Login:
- To log in to your Amazon Chime account, you have to visit the official login page of Amazon Chime app.chime.aws
- If you don’t have an account, then provide your email address associated with your Amazon Chime
- Finally, provide your password and you will be logged in to your Amazon Chime
How to Add Contacts and Chat
Once you logged in to your Amazon Chime account, you need to add the contacts in it. You can easily add contacts and chat to your Amazon Chime account by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to select the New Contact option from the file menu.
- Now, provide the email address of the contact you want to collaborate with in the required field.
- Then, select Add Contact option.
- You should know that, if that user has already created an Amazon Chime Account using that email address, then you will be added to your contacts immediately.
- Check all the contacts by selecting the Contacts on the launch pad.
- Now, you can start chatting by selecting the Message option from the launch pad.
- Start entering that particular user’s name and then simply select it from the auto-complete list. You can enter more names if you want to start a group chat.
- In the Amazon Chime Chat features, you will get read & delivery receipts, emojis, and emotions, file attachments, quote messages, search, image preview, markdown, webhooks, notification settings, persistent chat threads across all the devices & the ability to adjust the font size by using the ctrl and +, ctrl -, and ctrl +0.
How Can I Join a Meeting without Amazon Chime App?
If you don’t have an Amazon Chime app installed on your device, still you can join a meeting using your web browser. For that purpose, you have to use the Amazon Chime Web Application. Here’s how you can do it:
- Firstly, you need to choose the link that is included in the meeting invite.
- Otherwise, you have to visit this link app.chime.aws/meetings.
- After that, simply provide your Meeting ID and click on the Next option.
- Then, simply provide your name to include on the Visual Roster and then select Next.
- Under the Choose Meeting Audio, you have to select the preferred options. You can select between Use My Computer’s Mic and Speakers, Call Me at Phone Number, I Will Dial in Manually and Enter the Meeting PIN, I am using Another Audio Source or Already Connected.
Where Do I Get My Amazon Chime ID
Amazon Chime ID is usually the Email Address that you have used while login to your Amazon account. You can also find the Amazon Chime ID by following the steps below:
- You have to launch your Amazon Chime app on your device.
- Click on the Account Name from the top left-hand corner of the page.
- Now, you will get the email address which also acts as your Chime ID.
How Do I Sign Out of Amazon Chime
It is quite easy to sign out from your Amazon Chime Login. If you want to sign out of your Amazon Chime account, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to open the Amazon Chime app on your device.
- Then, click on the File option in your Amazon Chime account from the top left corner.
- From there, you have to click on the Sign Out option.
- Again, you have to click on the Sign Out option for the pop-up stating: Are You Sure Want to Sign Out of Amazon Chime.
Amazon Chime Customer Service
If you face any problem or have any queries about Amazon Chime, then you can contact the customer service department. For that, you have to visit the customer service page at aws.amazon.com/contact-us.
FAQs about Amazon Chime
Q: Can I use Amazon Chime without the app?
A: Yes, you can. You have to visit the Amazon Chime Web Application. There, you have to enter your Amazon login details, and you are ready to connect with others.
Q: Is Amazon Chime exclusively built for Amazon Employees?
A: Amazon Chime is a powerful video calling app from Amazon. It is quickly becoming popular. Anyone with a laptop, desktop, or mobile device can use this app. In order to use the Amazon Chime app, you don’t have to be an Amazon Employee.
Q: Do I need an AWS Account to use Amazon Chime?
A: AWS Account is not necessary. You can still log in to your Amazon Chime Login without the Amazon AWS account.
We hope, the above-mentioned details might be enough to access the Amazon Chime Login. We have tried to cover all the basics of Amazon Chime Login. The process is quite simple with no exceptional conditions. Make sure an active Amazon account before proceeding to avoid the hassle. You can enjoy high qualify video calls and chats with Amazon Chime.