NCTracks Login at www.nctracks.nc.gov
NCTracks Login and Online Account Creation Guide
North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services or N.C. DHHS offers the health care providers and consumers the NC Tracks Web Portal to log in and obtain information for approved purposes. The service also enables the registered providers and recipients to check their claim status, and eligibility; view payment; get details of various health care programs and insurance, and many more from any internet-connected device 24/7.
The NC Tracks is a part of the new, multi-program North Carolina Medicaid Management Information System and provides information and forms to help support the Division of Health Benefits, Division of Mental Health, Development Disabilities, Substance Abuse Services, Division of Public Health, and Office of Rural Health and Community Care payers with their multiple benefit plans. NC Tracks processes health care claims for about 70,000 enrolled DHHS providers serving more than one million North Carolina citizens.
NCTracks Login Step by Step guide
The authorized providers and customers of the NC Medicaid Management Information System can access the NCTracks service information and announcements about their Medicaid, Health Choice, Public Health, and Community Care services, as well as the confidential eligibility, enrollment, and other health coverage and information.
The users also must have their NCID account as only through NCID Login they are allowed to access NC Tracks Web Portal. So if you are an eligible individual, you can take the following steps to log in to your NC Tracks Online Account to take benefits of those resources and services.
- Go to NC Tracks’ official website, www.nctracks.nc.gov
- Click on the “Providers” from the top left on the Homepage.
- Entering the designated page, navigate at the upper right-hand side to click on the “NCTracks Secure Portal” if you are a provider or “NCTracks Recipient Portal” if you are a consumer.
- You can directly go to the general NC Tracks Login Web Portal at www.nctracks.nc.gov/ncmmisPortal/login
- Input your NCID User ID and Password in their fields. Passwords are case-sensitive so type them carefully.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
As NC Tracks uses NCID username and password to enter the portal, you will be required to recover your NCID Login if you have any issues to log in to NC Tracks.
Register your NCID Online Account
The NC Tracks Web Portal needs the statewide universal North Carolina Identity (NCID) Login credentials to let the users enter the system and access the content in it. NCID is the standard identity management service offering state, local, business, and citizen users to achieve an elevated degree of security and real-time access control to the state’s customer-based application and information. If you do not have an NCID Account, you can self-register for it online. To begin the registration process, you can
- Visit the NCID Login site at ncid.nc.gov
- Click on the “Register” link found in the lower right corner of the login box in the middle of the page.
- Select the type of your account between two categories, individual and business. (State employees and local government employees are currently not allowed for NCID self-service registration).
- Choose your Desired Username and fill out a short form with some information about yourself i.e. prefix, first name, middle initial, last name, and suffix.
- Provide your contact details by entering your email address, confirming the email address, and mobile phone number.
- Create a password that must be 8 characters long and must have at least 4 of the 5 character types e.g. uppercase, lowercase, number, symbol, and other language characters. Remember, the password must not be your name, username, common words, a commonly used sequence of characters, or any part of them.
- Re-enter the newly set password to confirm.
- Click on the “Continue” button
A code will be sent to your email address in a few minutes. Click the link to validate your NCID Account and complete your registration.
If you do not receive the email check that the message is not marked as spam and sent to the junk folder. If this happens, move the message into your inbox to accomplish the account validation. For the best, before beginning the self-registration of your NCID Account, ensure that you set up to accept messages from email@example.com
|More Related Resources|
How to Unlock NCID Login Account
For some unknown reason if your NCID login account is locked you need to unlock your account first for that follow the steps below.
- Visit NCID Login Portal, ncid.nc.gov
- Click on the “Unlock Account” at the bottom of the login page.
- Then enter your Username and click on the Search button.
Note that NCID Login Portal is timed out after 15 minutes of inactivity. So ensure that you must complete your login, registration, or retrieval process with no delay in that time period.
How to Reset NCID Login Credentials
If you forgot your user id or password for NCID account, then follow the steps to reset your NCID Login details.
- First, go to NCID Login portal at ncid.nc.gov link.
- Then you have two options Forgot Username and Forgot Password link.
- If you want to reset your Password click on the Forgot Password link.
- After that enter your username and click on the Serah button.
- Again if you want to reset your Username click on the Forgot Username link.
- Then enter your First name, Last name, and email address.
- After that click on the search button.
NCTracks FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Q: What is NCTracks?
A: NCTracks is the multi-payer Medicaid Management Information System designed by the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services (N.C. DHHS). This is a web portal that contains private and confidential information of their patient.
2. Q: What is a Multi-payer System?
A: Multi-payer is a web system developed by NCID, which helps NCTracks to manage its medical system all in one place. With the help of this system, NCTracks can process health care claims for North Carolina citizens.
3. Q: How Can I check my N.C. Medicaid status online?
A: NCTracks offers a secure web portal where anyone can check their Medicaid status, health choice, and public health in one dashboard. you just need to access their NCTracks Login account and follow the steps to check the status.
4. Q: How do I find my NC Medicaid provider number?
A: If you want to contact the NC Medicaid provider call 1-833-870-5500 number.
5. Q: How do I enroll as a provider?
A: The NCTracks Prtoal provide a secure and easy way to enroll as a provider. you just need to go to the NCTracks register page at ncid.nc.gov then click on the register link. Then follow the steps
to enroll as a provider.
6. What features are available for NCTracks Provider Portal?
A: There are some features that are available in the NCTracks portal these are.
- The notification system notifies you of any changes regarding the file claim or key program changes.
- Advanced functionality that allows providers to manage, change and update their records easily.
- Automate the previous authorization process.
- Check and write information in real-time.
- Automate some key program.
NC Tracks Web Portal is operated by CSRA, the fiscal agent for the NC Department of Health and Human Services.
CSRA Call Center Phone Number: 800-688-6696 (Toll-Free)
Email Address: NCTracksprovider@nctracks.com
PO Box 300009
Raleigh, NC 27622-8009
Overnight or Certified Mailing Address:
(Name of the CSRA employee or department)
2610 Wycliff Road
Raleigh, NC 27607-3073