How to Login to Your My Aflac Account
What is My Aflac Portal
My Aflac is an online customer portal which is designed by Aflac inc. It helps you to manage your policy and filing claim, and everything related to this. My Aflac will help you, to make your life a little simpler. It is secure and easy to use, so you have more time for living the life you love. Here’s what you can do with MyAflac.
- View and manage your policies.
- File claims and view claims status
- View status changes made to your policy
- Enroll in Aflac Always
- View your agent’s contact information
How to Access Your My Aflac Login
My Aflac Login Site is exclusively dedicated to the Aflac authorized users to manage their Aflac policies, file a claim, view the work schedule. To grab all these benefits and fulfill your Aflac needs from your home or anywhere at your convenience, you can follow the steps provided below to log in to your My Aflac Online Account.
- Go to the Aflac Login Website at login.aflac.com
- Fill out the Username and Password fields using the required credentials. (Like if you are an Aflac account holder, enter your full email address as the username while the associates, agents, and coordinators will need to enter the first part of your official Aflac email address in the username).
- The employees input the same login they usually use to log in to the Aflac network.
- Click the “Login Now” link.
The new account holders or users, who log in to My Aflac for the first time, may need to activate their profile before logging in. Otherwise, they will not be able to enter into the system and use My Aflac online services.
To activate the account, you will need to click the link that you have received via email when you are registered for Aflac online services. If you have not done it previously, you can activate your My Aflac account if you still have the email containing a profile activation link from Aflac.
How to Retrieve your My Aflac Login Password
The username and password of My Aflac portal are case-sensitive. If the Aflac members are unable to access the My Aflac login account. Make sure they have entered the same login information exactly as it was upon the initial submission. Also check the Caps Lock function to verify it is not engaged. You will also be required to disengage the “AutoComplete” function of your browser if applicable. if this process does not work follow the steps below.
- Go to the My Aflac Login page at login.aflac.com
- Here click on the Forgot Password link.
- Then enter your username and click on Submit button, to reset your My Aflac Login password.
Aflac Empowered IDM Login
If you need to access your Aflac empowered IDM login account, you are in the right page. here you will show you how to access your account easily.
- Open your browser and go to the login.aflac.com link.
- Then click on the Login with Empowered IDM, link.
- After that enter your username and password.
- Then click on the Login button to access your Aflac empowered IDM login account.
Also Read :
My Aflac FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I file a claim?
To claim a file you need to access your My Aflac login account then claim forms are available under the Filing a Claim tab. Read and follow the detailed instructions for each applicable form, and make sure to complete the process.
Are there online options for claims filing?
Yes, you can submit your claim online at aflacgroupinsurance.com. Access the Customer Service option and follow the “File a Claim” process.
How long do I have to file a claim?
There is a one-year period for filing provision in your certificate. Please review the provision and call customer service for any questions.
Whom do I call with questions about my coverage?
A: Call their Customer Service Center at 800.433.3036 from 8 A.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time. Each of their representatives is prepared for your questions about your insurance, and they offer interpretation services for over 50 languages.