portal.examone.com – Access To ExamOne Online Account
ExamOne Portal Online Access
ExamOne offers the customers an enhanced, secure and easy to use ordering site, ExamOne Portal, to simplify their ordering process as well as access case status for individual orders so that they can stay updated on their cases throughout the application process and improve efficiency for their office. It is a single site for all service requirements that can be accessed from a computer or mobile device 24/7 from anywhere.
ExamOne offers value-added services to make the underwriting process quick and convenient for applicants, agents, and home office personnel. It helps underwriters achieve maximum efficiency with customized statistical reports, an electronic voice response system, and a team of solution experts. ExamOne also produces publications, provide educational speakers, and offer a medical information line for their clients. Apart from the United States, ExamOne has international operations in the UK, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and India.
ExamOne Portal Features & Benefits
ExamOne provides the users with this new portal to make the ordering process easy as much as possible and earn loyalty points as well. Below are the key benefits of using the ExamOne Portal.
- Manage all needs and services in one place from creating a case, placing an order and anything in between
- Customize the homepage of your ExamOne Portal with the dashboard you want and personalize to fit your needs
- Place an order for agent or agency and view orders placed under them
- Enhanced search features to locate cases by service type, order, or last action date, agent, agency, and carrier.
- Register entire offices only once and add insurance companies for the entire office
- Receive insurance leads for placing each paramedical order online in ExamOne Loyalty Program, designed to be beneficial for all business models
- Keep track of your loyalty points that never expire and do not have a cap
- Redeem 20 points for 5 free lead to be delivered in real-time
How to Register in ExamOne Portal Online Access
To take advantage of all these ExamOne Portal benefits and start ordering your requirements online, first, you must register with ExamOne as a customer. For that, you will need to self-register for an agent and create an online user login to receive or access the services. To initiate the procedure, you can take the following steps.
- Visit the official ExamOne Portal at portal.examone.com
- Click the “Register with ExamOne” link found at the bottom of the Sign-In section to be directed to the Agent Self-Registration page.
- Fill out the fields on the online form with Agent’s information i.e. first name, middle, name, last name, suffix, mobile phone number, fax, office email address, office address, city, state or province, and zip or postal code.
- Enter Agent special instructions and provide Agent user information selecting the appropriate option for agent user creation.
- Choose to receive Order Status Updates Email Daily Notification summarizing all the order details and also receive emails when images become available to access.
- Enter the Office Code provided by your ExamOne sales representative if the agent wants to be associated to a specific ExamOne office.
- If not, leave the field blank and click the “SUBMIT” button when you complete it.
Set up the required login credentials following the requirements and instructions on your screen.
How to Sign In ExamOne Portal Account Online
Once you are registered with ExamOne Portal, you can sign in to the site at any time as you want to place or manage your orders, search for cases, get detailed status, create a case and many more easily and conveniently. For logging into ExamOne Portal account, you can
- Go to ExamOne Portal at portal.examone.com
- Type the Username and Password linked registered with the portal in the specified blank spaces on the upper left of the box in the middle of the homepage.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to enter ExamOne Portal system
How to Recover ExamOne Portal Online Account Login Information
The customers and agents who have forgotten the login username and password of their ExamOne Portal Account can recover them with the self-help tool provided on the login page. For that, you just need to click the “Forgot my password” or “Forgot my username” link, based on your requirement, under the ‘Sign-In’ button on the ExamOne Portal Homepage.
To retrieve the username, submit the Email Address that has on your ExamOne Portal file. For password resetting, enter the username associated with that password.
Also Read : Manage Your JagWire Tamusa Account
ExamOne Mobile App
The ExamOne customers who have a registered and valid account on ExamOne.com or ExamOne Portal can check the status on the go and stay always connected to all of their ExamOne orders with ExamOne App from their mobile devices.
The app is available to download in the App Store for iPhones and on Google Play for Android. Once downloaded, you can log in with your existing ExamOne Online Account user name and password. ExamOne Mobile App gives a live view into the cases and provides the users with the following benefits.
- Use Progress Ring to get an at-a-glance color-coded status
- Receive quick access to high-level case status including policy and demographic information
- Filter and sort listing all of your cases
- Quickly access detailed order status along with status messages and service notes
- Set customized alerts to get notification of your major event milestones
ExamOne Customer Service Number: 1-877-933-9261
To inquire about ExamOne Loyalty Program or Sales Information call at 1-888-603-0515