How to Log In for the Meijer MyInfo Portal Account – myinfo.meijer.com
Meijer MyInfo – An Introduction
Meijer Incorporation is popularly branded as “Meijer” is a United States-based supermarket retail chain of stores. It operates throughout the Midwest and had its corporate headquarters in Walker, Michigan, USA which is a part of the Grand Rapids metropolitan area. Meijer Inc. was earlier established in 1934 as a supermarket chain, in Greenville, Michigan, by Mr. Hendrik Meijer, a Dutch immigrant. It was among the 1st retail chain stores to offer self-service shopping and shopping carts.
In the year 1962, Meijer was accredited with a revolutionary modern supermarket concept in the market. Currently, approx. half of its stores of Meijer are located in the Michigan area, and the other half are in Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. The company operates more than 259 retail stores and 208 Gas Stations along with more than 70,000 employees (as per Jan 2020 data).
What is Meijer MyInfo Portal:
Meijer MyInfo is an online LOG IN platform particularly built for the employees of Meijer Super market retail chain stores. This Meijer Employee online Log In portal was launched by the organization for the benefit of its employees. Utilizing this platform Meijer can also store and view the database of its employees.
Guidelines to Log In for the Meijer MyInfo Employees Account – @ secure.meijer.com:
To LOG IN, please keep alongside your Meijer employee Log In credentials, and official Log in URL, to start the process of logging into the Meijer Employee Portal.
As a new employee, if you wish to Log In for the Meijer MyInfo Employees portal, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, move on to the official Meijer MyInfo online platform.
- You can also tap directly tap on the link at secure.meijer.com.
- Here on the landing web page, put down your Meijer Employee “User ID / User Name” and “Password” in the input box.
- Afterward, by tapping on the “SIGN ON” button below, you will be successfully able to LOG IN to your Meijer MyInfo employee account.
How to Reset your Meijer Employee account LOG IN Password:
If you have forgotten your Meijer MyInfo Employee portal’s LOG IN password, go with the below-outlined guidelines:
- Primarily, visit the official Meijer MyInfo online portal.
- Here on the home page, press the “Forgot Password” link, just below the SIGN ON
- Now being diverted to the next page put down your Employee “User Name/ ID”.
- Then by tapping on the “SUBMIT” button below, you will need to follow the on-screen guidelines to Reset your Meijer employees password.
Log In Benefits:
By logging in to your Meijer MyInfo online account, as a Meijer Employee you can get the following benefits:
- Maintain your work schedule by checking the annual calendar
- Avail of the updates for new projects, & track ongoing projects records
- From a single platform submit your daily & weekly reports
- With a single click manage your Meijer Employment profile
- For the fiscal year & previous year check your salary statement
- Make an application for leave and check its status
Meijer Corporate Headquarters Address:
2929 Walker Avenue,
NW Grand Rapids, MI 494544, United States
Main Corporate Office Contact Number (Call): (616) -453 -6711
Main Corporate Office Fax (Dial): (616) -791 -2572
Meijer Customer Service Helpdesk (Call): 1 -877 –E -MEIJER (1 -877 -363 -4537)
Meijer Media Relations Inquiries (Call): (616) -249 -6334 or request at their E-mail at: MeijerMediaHotline@meijer.com
Meijer MyInfo Employees Online Portal: secure.meijer.com
Meijer Official Website: www.meijer.com
Myinfo Meijer Contact Support : help.meijer.com/s/contact