How to Login To Your MyLowesLife Account
What is MyLowesLife Login Portal?
The official web portal MyLowesLife is dedicatedly developed for all Lowe’s employees and was first introduced in 2009. The web platform can be accessed by all present and former employees who wish to access any data related to Lowe’s company or their work. Employees can easily clear all their doubts in a single click and are accessible 24 hours a day. The website also permits employees to change their shifts or apply for a promotion on the portal itself.
Lowe’s stores always value their employees, so to ease their work-life the company has put together all the facilities into the MyLowesLife portal. The portal is a single-click fix for all job-related matters such as trading or changing shifts, handling E-mails from the office, and paychecks. The MyLowesLife web portal has all the essential data regarding an employee’s job and the company. Furthermore, all employees can utilize the portal to access all their employee benefits & plans.
MyLowesLife Employee Portal Account
As we have mentioned earlier, the MyLowesLife web portal is available for all current and former employees of Lowe’s stores. The web platform automatically identifies them once a user Logs in by utilizing their correct credentials. The Sign-In credentials comprise three primary data like MyLowesLife User ID or Sales Number, Password, and the correct Answer to the Security Questions.
These credentials are important and are provided to you by your HR Department. Once you avail them, with any internet-enabled device, you can access the web portal from anywhere and anytime.
There are two different login methods for employees, in the MyLowesLife Login portal. One is for present employees, and the other one is for ex-employees. Now if you wish to Sign In for the Lowes web platform, please follow the below steps:
Benefits of MyLowesLife Login Account
The MyLowesLife portal permits you to access a bunch of benefits with the click of a button. Some of those are:
MyLowesLife Login For Current Employees
- View your current working schedule
- Manage your Pay Checks & Employee benefits
- Find any information related to your work & notifications of the company
- Manage the trading /changing of your current job shifts.
- Make applications for promotions
- Access your work-related E-mails
For Present & Ex-Employees MyLowesLife Login
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Basic, Supplemental, and Dependent Life Insurance
- Financial Benefits like Lowe’s 401(k) Plan
- Lowe’s Stock Purchase Plan (Payroll Deduction Stock Purchases)
- Work/Life Benefits Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you wish to avail a summary of benefits and other important information for when your employment ends with Lowe’s, then for more detailed information, please visit www.myloweslife.com/benefits.
How to Access Current MyLowesLife Employee Login
If you are a current Lowe’s store employee, following the steps will help you Log In to your MyLowesLife Employee Account:
- Firstly, open the web browser and visit the MyLowesLife employee portal.
- You can also tap on the direct link at link www.myloweslife.com.
- Here on the landing web page, put down your MyLowesLife “User Name ID” (i.e. in the Sales Number box) and “Password”.
- Afterward, tap on the button “LOG IN” below to access your account.
- Here on the screen, you will view 2 (two) working mode options namely: Part-Time and Full-Time, carefully select the one that applies to your case.
- Now you have finally reached your MyLowesLife web portal dashboard.
Login Guide For Lowe’s former Employee
If you were a former employee of Lowe’s store, follow the below stated steps to LOG IN to your MyLowesLife online account:
- Primarily, access the employee web portal of www.myloweslife.com
- And enter your lowes employee username and password.
- then click on the Login button.
- You will find several links that will take you to the webpage, defining the benefits you can still acquire from Lowe’s Store.
Please Note: If you require any further assistance or have queries, please contact the Associate Care Center (ACC) at 1 -844 –HR -LOWES (1 -844 -475 -6937).