www.lowes.com/Activate – Activation Process For Lowes Credit Card
Lowe’s provides its consumers a safe and secure website operated by Synchrony Bank to activate their Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card or Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card as well as manage the card account over the web and take all the benefits of the Lowe’s Credit Card Account Management online service offered to them.
Not only activation or account management, but the new consumers can also apply for Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card and register for Online Access using the web platform that can be accessed 24/7 from any device like computer or smartphone connected with internet anywhere.
How to Log In & Activate Lowe’s Credit Card Account Online
Online activation of a new Lowe’s Credit Card is very simple and easy. To begin the procedure, have the card nearby and log in to your Lowe’s Credit Card Online Account and select the card you want to activate. For that, you can take the following steps.
- Go to the Lowe’s Credit Card Activation Portal, www.lowes.com/Activate
- Enter the User ID and Password associated with that Online Account in their specific fields on the ‘Log In To Your Account’ box at the left side of the page.
- Click on the “Remember User ID” checkbox to speed up the future login by saving the info on the device you are using at the time. Avoid using the feature if you are not your own device.
- Click the “Secure Login” button.
- Entering the account, provide the required details like your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card or Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card Number and other details as you will be requested to activate the card.
Note that, the User ID and Password needed to log in your Lowe’s Credit Card Online Account may differ from your Lowe’s.com Online Account.
How to Recover Lowe’s Credit Card Online Account Login Information
The users who lost or forgot their Online Account Login credentials can retrieve their User ID and reset the password are provided with the recovery tools available in the login page. Before starting, keep your Lowe’s Credit Card or Statement ready to access the required information and
- Click on the “Find User ID” or “Reset Password” link based on your requirements from the bottom of the ‘Log Into Your Account’ box below the ‘Secure Login’ button.
- Enter the Card Number and Billing Zip Code to look for your User ID
- And if you need to reset the password, provide the User ID and Zip Code
- Click the “Find User ID” or “Continue” button to proceed with the recovery process
Remember, in the recovery procedure all the information you need to submit must be of the primary cardholder.
How to Register for Lowe’s Credit Card Online Access
Lowe’s Credit cardholders who do not have the Online Account registered for their Lowe’s Credit Card, can also enroll in the service prior to activation or log in. To register for online access and open a Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card or Visa Rewards Card Online Account, you can follow the steps listed below.
- Visit Lowe’s Credit Center at www.lowes.com/l/Credit
- Click on the blue “MANAGE ACCOUNT” button located at the upper right-hand side of the webpage.
- Or, you can also access Lowe’s Credit Card Activation page, www.lowes.com/Activate. All will lead you to the same login portal.
- Click on the “Register” button next to ‘First Time?’ under the login box at the left-hand side.
- You will be taken to the ‘Register for Online Access’ page where you have to enter your Lowe’s Card number and billing Zip Code in their respective fields.
- Click the “Continue” button to create the login details like User ID, Password and complete the rest to set your Lowe’s Credit Card Online Account Access.
After you have done with the registration process, you can not only activate your Lowe’s Credit Card but also do a lot more like receive and pay bills securely, view the account information, make or schedule payments, set up alerts via text or email to stay informed about the due or posted payment, check the balance, see the transactions and card activity and much more.
Also Read : How To Activate Citibank Debit Card Online
How to Apply for Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card is best for the regular customers of Lowe’s as it helps them a lot with its distinct benefits. Like they can access everyday savings on their purchases at Lowe’s, take advantage of current promotion offers, everyday project financing, etc. And applying for the card online is also quick and easy.
To initiate the application procedure, you can go to Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card site at www.lowes.com/l/Credit/consumer-credit-center. Click on the “APPLY NOW” button at the right-hand side of your screen. After you will be directed to the ‘Apply for the LOWES Credit Card’ page, you have to fill up the entry fields with the following information.
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Apt. Number
- Zip Code
- City & State
- Primary phone number and its type
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- SSN or ITIN
- Date of Birth
- Annual Net Income
- Associate ID
In the net annual income, you may include the amount available to spend from your assets. It’s not required to include alimony, child support, and separate maintenance income unless relied upon for credit. And all fields are required unless stated otherwise.
Click “Continue” to choose the options suited for you, review the terms and conditions and agree with it, complete the rest following the prompts, submit the application when finish and wait to see the results of your application.
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Features
Upon approval of Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card, you can enjoy all the cardmember features and benefits including promotional, and special offers available at that time such as
- Save up to $100 on first in-store purchases
- 5% off on eligible everyday purchases or orders charged to the card.
- Labor Day Credit Event up to 24 months special financing.
- 6 months special financing on each qualifying purchase of $299 or more
- Project financing up to 84 fixed monthly payments for a minimum of $2000 purchases.
- No Annual Fee
- 24/7 Online Access Services and Convenient Account Management.
Also Read : Reload Hop Card and Check Balance
Rates & Fees
- APR for purchases: 26.99%
- Minimum Interest Rates: $2
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $39
Lowe’s Customer Care Number: 1-800-445-6937
Lowe’s Credit Card 24/7 Customer Service Number: 1-800-444-1408
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. For Technical Support accessing your Lowe’s Credit Card Online Account, you can call at 1-888-840-7651
Or, you can write to PO Box 965004, Orlando, FL 32896-5004