www.drivesavvy.com – Apply for a Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card Online
Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card
Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card users can manage their card account over the web at www.drivesavvy.com and take full advantage of the Drive Savvy Rewards Programs. Even the consumers of Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 gas stations can apply for a new Drive Savvy Rewards Card to earn rewards and all other benefits of the promotion. Currently, the offer is available for a limited time from April 1 to September 30, 2018.
The Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank and accepted at any Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 gas stations throughout the nation. You can use the card for fuel purchases, convenience store purchases, and car washes.
Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card Application
The interested customers, who want to join the program and obtain a new Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card, can apply for it online. Before starting the application procedure, make sure you are 18 years of age or older and then get started.
Visit the Drive Savvy Rewards website at www.drivesavvy.com. Three Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Cards, Phillips 66, Conoco and 76, are available. Choose the one you are interested in and click the “APPLY NOW” button under it.
Then, complete the application form by entering the following information.
- First Name
- Middle initials
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone Number
- Additional Phone Number
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income
- Length of time at current address in years
You can authorize a user and apply for an additional card by providing the necessary details about that person. Then complete the verification process. For that, you will need to input
- Date of Birth
- SSN or ITIN
- Mother’s Maiden Name
After that, you may enter the station information for your convenience and get the optional card security.
Check the box of terms and conditions and click the red “Accept and Submit” button and proceed to confirm.
Drive Savvy Rewards Card Registration
If your application is approved and you receive a new Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card, you will need to register to manage the card account online. Here is a brief guideline provided on how to complete the registration process.
- Go to www.drivesavvy.com and click the MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT located at the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new page. There you can find the black “Register” button just below the Login section.
- To initiate the registration for online access, provide your Card number and Zip Code and click the “Continue” button.
- Follow the instructions and set up your login credentials.
Log into your Drive Savvy Card account
After the registration process is successfully done, you can log in and access your Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card account.
- Visit the login page through the MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT link at the top right corner of the Drive Savvy Rewards homepage at www.mybmwcard.com
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Click the “Secure Login” button.
Forgot User ID/Password
To find your Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card Account User ID, click the “Find User ID” link under the Login button and enter the Card Number and Zip Code to retrieve the ID.
And to reset the password, click the respective link in the login page and enter the User ID and Zip Code to begin the process
Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Earn 5¢ per gallon in fuel statement credits every day
- Earn 50 cents for the first 30 days, 10 cents from day 31 to day 90 and after that 5 cents per gallon in fuel statement credit after opening your new Drive Savvy Rewards Credit Card Account.
- Use the card at the participating locations and get cash prizes or gift cards
- 24/7 online account management; update account information and make necessary changes.
- Pay the bills online, track the purchases, register for paperless statements, safe and secure payments and more.
- No Annual Fee
- No cost additional cards
- $0 fraud liability on unauthorized charges
- Make purchases from convenience stores apart from gas
Keep in mind, to earn the rewards you must make a purchase of 45-110 gallons in a qualifying billing cycle and the rewards will be posted to your account within 2 billing cycles.