How to Access Redstone Federal Credit Union Login Account
Read the post below for Redstone Federal Credit Union Login, password reset, username recovery, about the RFCU mobile application and frequently asked questions.
Existing users of the Redstone Federal Credit Union can sign into their online account at the website or download the mobile application. Online account management has been developed by the credit union for ease of the customers. If you have logged in you will be able to have easy access to your finances online.
Redstone Federal Credit Union Overview
Redstone Federal Credit Union is a federally charted credit union that has its headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama. It was founded in the year 1951 and is the largest credit union in the state. At the credit union you can find a wide range of banking products such as credit cards, personal loans, home loans, auto loans, mortgage, investment, insurance and more.
Account login services are offered to the existing customers of the credit union. You can sign in at the website or mobile application of Redstone. New account holders can sign up for an online account to get started with online account access.
How to Log into Redstone Federal Credit Union
- Go to the website of Redstone Federal Credit Union. redfcu.org
- At the top right corner, there is a ‘Sign In’ button.
- Click on it and the main login website appears.
- There you find an online banking sign in section at the center.
- Provide username or member number and password in the respective spaces.
- Tap on ‘Login’ button and you will be directed to the account management console.
How to Reset Password for Redstone Federal Credit Union Login
- If you are have forgotten password open the login homepage. redfcu.org
- Secondly look at the center and you will find a sign in section.
- Just at the right of the login button there is a ‘Reset Password’ button.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the password reset website.
- Enter the phone number and username in the respective spaces.
- Tap on ‘Send me a new password’ button below and you will receive a temporary password.
Sign Up for Redstone Federal Credit Union Account
- If you are a new user then you can sign up for an online account at the website of the RFCU Credit Union. redfcu.org
- At the right of the screen, you will find a login section.
- Look below it then click the ‘Sign Up for Personal Banking’ button.
- Now you will be directed to the personal online banking registration page.
- There one must enter the following information:
- Membership authentication using account number, debit or credit card number.
- Last 6 digits of SSN
- Date of birth
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Tap on ‘Verify’ button and you will be taken further to the next screen after your identity is validated.
- Follow the prompts next and you will be able to complete the registration.
How to Locate a Redstone Federal Credit Union near You
- If you are looking forward to visit a RFCU branch near you then you must open the locator webpage. redfcu.org/location
- Once the website opens look below and you will find a search bar at the left.
- Provide your Address, City, or Zip Code in the blank box there.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button and you will find a list of search results below.
- You will also find locations in the map at the right.
How to Open an Account at RFCU
- For new account opening open the RFCU website. redfcu.org/become-a-member
- Secondly scroll down and you will find a button tagged ‘Become a Member’.
- Click on it and you will find requirements for application there and other information.
- Read them and click on the button below tagged ‘Continue and Apply’.
- There you will find an application form.
- Provide the information required and you will be able to open an account at the credit union.
Redstone Federal Credit Union FAQs
Here you can find some of the frequently asked questions related to Redstone Federal Credit Union.
How can I transfer money from one Redstone account to another bank?
You can transfer funds from your Redstone Federal Credit Union account to another bank without any extra charges. However there is an instant transfer fee of $3.
What is the daily withdrawal limit for the Redstone Federal Credit Union?
Redstone Federal Credit Union daily withdrawal limit is $5000. The credit union allows the customers to make only 9 transactions per day.
What is the minimum account opening deposit at RFCU?
For a new account opening at the Redstone Federal Credit Union you need to have $25 in your account. For a checking account you need to pay a monthly maintenance fee is $3.
How can I contact the Redstone Federal Credit Union customer service?
Account holders can get in touch with the RFCU customer service by calling on 800.234.1234. You can also visit the customer service website for more information.
At the end of the conversation we hope you have logged into your Redstone Federal Credit Union account. Well, this was the end of the article. For assistance with any issues with your RFCU account, you can call the help desk on 800.234.1234.