BECU Near Me : Find Branches and ATMs Nearby
BECU Online Banking Login: How to Enroll & Manage Account?
Willing to find a BECU Banking location nearby? If the answer is yes then you have come to the right place. In this article you can find detailed guide to finding a branch nearby. We have also offered further information on the BECU Branch near Me.
BECU is a nonprofit credit union that is based in the United States. It is a member owned credit union that features a wide range of financial services. There are more than 50 locations in the South Carolina and Washington State.
BECU is an American credit union founded in the year 1935 by Boeing Employees. Originally it was a nonprofit credit union made to serve the retired and current associates of the Boeing Company. The Boeing subsidiaries and affiliates could have only accessed the services at the credit union. However it turned into the largest credit union in the Washington area.
The credit union has 52 locations in the Puget area and 3 locations in Spokane. Boeing Employees’ Credit Union is the fourth largest credit union in the United States. At the bank you can find a wide range of financial services such as a checking account, savings account, online banking, credit cards, mortgages and much more.
How to Find a BECU Branch Near Me
- If you are looking for a BECU Branch Near you then you need to open the locations webpage. becu.org/locations/find-locations
- As the website opens there is a location section at the center.
- The search section is labeled ‘Search BECU Locations and ATMs’.
- Now you can search by using City, State or Zip Code.
- There is also an option of putting filters to your search that provides you a better and easy search results.
- Once you find results you can look for the nearest bank location and visit it using Maps.
BECU ATM Near Me
The Branch locator of BECU can also be used to find an ATM nearby. You can search for branches and ATM using city, state or zip code. Once the search results appear you will be able to find banking and ATM locations in the list.
- To locate an ATM Near you open the branch locator website. becu.org/locations/find-locations
- Look at the top of the screen and there is a heading that reads ‘Search BECU Locations and ATMs’.
- There you will find a search bar where you can search using city, state or zip code.
- Below it there is a ‘Show ATMs With’ heading where you can select filters.
- Enter your nearest city, state or zip then select the ATM filters that apply to you.
- Now you find search results that display the banking and ATM locations near you.
- Identify the ATM which is nearest to your location and you can use the ATM services.
BECU Hours of Operation
Before visiting a branch location it is recommended that you are aware of its hours of operation. However the BECU hours of operation might vary from branch to branch hence, we recommend you to check the branch operation hour online.
Monday –Friday 7 am – 7pm, and Sat. 9am – 1pm (Pacific Time)
List of Holidays
BECU Banking branches are closed for some occasions. Here is a list of holidays :
- New Year’s Day
- Columbus Day (Indigenous Peoples Day)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth (observed June 20)
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Christmas Day (observed Dec. 26)
- Thanksgiving Day
BECU Customer Service
Boeing Employees’ Credit Union Customers can connect with the customer service using phone or mail. The user can also send their credit card payments via mail or use the overnight payment address.
Member Contact Centre for US and Canada- 800-233-2328
M-F 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat. 9:00am-1:00pm (Pacific Time)
Loan and Credit Card Assistance – (844-232-8562)
Business Members- 800-704-8080
Telephone Banking- 800-233-2328
Report a Lost or Stolen Visa Card
Business hours: M-F 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9am-1pm (Pacific Time)
After hours: M-F 7:00pm-7:00am, Sat 1:00pm and all day Sun (Pacific Time)
P.O. BOX 84707
Seattle, WA 98124
Attn: Central Loan Administration
BECU P.O. Box 986
Newark, NJ 07184-0986
Dealer and Third Party Loan Payoffs
BECU M/S 1080-2
P.O. Box 97050
Seattle, WA 98124-9750
BECU M/S 1085-2
P.O. Box 34044
Seattle, WA 98124
Other Loan Payments and Correspondence
P.O. Box 97050
Seattle, WA 98124-9750
BECU Services Offered
At the BECU Credit Union one can find a wide range of financial services. Here is a list of all the services offered by Boeing Employees’ Credit Union.
- Checking and Savings Account- The high interest checking and savings account allow the users to earn a bit more. The credit union has different member advantage saving and checking account plans.
- Auto Loans- Boeing Employees’ Credit Union offers great interest rates on automotive finances. You can great rates on new and used cars financing.
- Mortgage Loans- The credit unions features a broad array of mortgage products and limited grants for first time home owners.
- Credit Cards- BECU offers credit cards that carry no annual charges, no foreign transaction fee, a $300 cash back bonus and 0% introductory APR.
How to Open a BECU Account
- In order to open an account the user needs to go to the Boeing Employees’ Credit Union Member webpage. becu.org/members-matter
- You will find an ‘Apply Online’ heading at the top right.
- Select account type from the options there and tap ‘Get Started’ button below.
- On the next page the user should provide the following details:
- Full name
- Home address
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Citizenship status
- Check the boxes below to confirm that you agree to their terms.
- Click ‘Continue’ button, complete identity verification and follow to on-screen prompts to complete account set up.
How to Enroll
- To enroll for an online account you should open the Boeing Employees’ Credit Union online banking webpage. onlinebanking.becu.org
- Secondly look towards the bottom of the login section. There is a link reading ‘click here to enroll’.
- Once gain click the ‘Enroll’ button on the new page that opens.
- Provide the following information in the next page:
- Member share account number
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Tap on ‘Continue’ button and you can set up your online banking account.
BECU Login Guide
- For signing into your account open the login homepage. becu.org
- Once the website opens there is a ‘Login’ button at the top right.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the main login website.
- Provide the User ID in the blank space there.
- Type in Password in the box below.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button and you will be directed to the account management console.
Recover Forgot Password
- Users who have forgotten their account login password should open the Homepage. becu.org
- As the website opens proceed to the main login webpage by clicking the ‘Login’ button.
- On the new webpage you will find a ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- Click on it and the BECU password reset website opens.
- Provide User ID and Phone Number in the white boxes.
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Tap ‘Continue’ and you will be able to retrieve password.
- Those who aren’t able to recall their username should open the website. becu.org
- Secondly look towards the top right of the screen and click the ‘Login’ button there.
- Below the login button there is a link that reads ‘Forgot your User ID?’
- Click on it and the username recovery website appears.
- There you need to enter your email address and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below and follow prompts to retrieve username.
You May Also Like
Boeing Employees’ Credit Union FAQs
What is the BECU Routing Number?
The Boeing Employees’ Credit Union routing number is 325081403. This routing number is to be used in all the BECU bank locations across the United States.
What is the ATM and debit card transaction limit?
In order to protect fraudulent activities the credit union offers a limit for all transactions made through your credit or debit card. Call on 800-233-2328 for accurate information on the limit.
How can I connect with the BECU customer service desk?
For assistance regarding any of the BECU banking service you can feel free to connect with the general customer service on 800-233-2328.
How do I withdraw money from BECU?
Customers of the credit union can withdraw money using an ATM or a check. To locate an ATM nearby you can follow the guide above.
Do I have to pay a monthly fee for BECU accounts?
No the it does not charge any monthly fee from its account holders. You can enjoy the banking services without any charge.