How to Manage Your Alliant Credit Union Login Account
Alliant credit union is based in Chicago, and it’s insured by NCUA. The credit union offers deposit accounts with minimal fees and competitive APYs. The company also provide highly rated mobile app with a huge network of surcharge fee ATMs. In this article we are going to discuss Alliant credit union login, credit card application, mortgage application and many more.
About Alliant Credit Union
Alliant credit union provides a large range of services and products. The company offers personal banking and eve accounts for children. Alliant provides membership to members of various companies, retirees and employees. The company has its headquarter in Chicago. You can join the membership of Foster Care to Success by paying $5. This allows scholarships and grants to teens at foster care in the USA. Alliant deposits the $5 in your account when you set it up.
Services of Alliant Credit Union
Bank: Savings- High-Rate Savings, Supplemental Savings, Kids Savings Accounts
Credit Cards- Visa Signature, Visa Platinum
Checking- High-Rate Checking, Teen Checking, Debit Cards
Certificates- Custodial Accounts
Borrow: Home Loans- Mortgages, Home Equity Line of Credit
Vehicle Loans- Auto Loans, Car Buying Service, Vehicle Service Program, RV Loans, Tesla Loans
Personal Loans- Commercial Real Estate
Invest and Protect.
Alliant Credit Cards
- Alliant Visa Signature Credit Card– Get unlimited money back to get 2.5% when you make purchase of $10000. Rate is 15.24% APR, no foreign transaction fee, no annual fee, pay with Samsung, Google and Apple Pay. Get $0 fraud liability.
- Alliant Visa Platinum Credit Card– 0% introductory rate for 12 months on balance and purchase transfers. Avail $0 fraud liability, low APR, EMV chip enhanced security, better credit lines and no annual fee.
Benefits of Alliant Credit Union
- Get Competitive Rates– You will get competitive rates from certificate deposits, checking and savings accounts.
- Get Surcharge Free Access– You will get access to more than 80000 surcharge free ATMs. You can easily use the ATMs to withdraw and deposit money.
- Few Membership Requirements– To become a member, you won’t have to cover a list of requirements. Only few things will do the trick.
How to Access Your Alliant Credit Union Login
- To get logged in go to the Alliant credit union website www.alliantcreditunion.org
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “Online banking” to access the login section.
- Enter the required details and click on “secure log in” to get logged in to Alliant Credit Union account.
Reset Alliant Credit Union Login Details
- If you can’t remember the login details use the link www.alliantcreditunion.org
- Next from the top right side of the page “Online Banking” option to access the login section.
- Under the sign in spaces click on “Forgot username/password?”
- If you forgot the username click on “Recover username” to start the process.
- Add the member account number, date of birth and click on “Continue” to verify further and complete the process.
- For password reset click on “reset password” to access the next step.
- Provide the username or member account number, date of birth and click on “Continue” to verify further and complete the process.
Enroll for Alliant Credit Union Account
- To get enrolled visit the website www.alliantcreditunion.org
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “Online banking” option to go the next step.
- Under the login spaces click on “Don’t have an online account? Enroll Now” to start the registration process.
- Enter last name, date of birth, social security number (SSN) or ITIN, check the verification box and click on “Next” to verify further and complete the enrollment.
How to Become a Member with Alliant Credit Union
- To become a member go to the website www.alliantcreditunion.org
- Next at the upper right side of the page click on “Become a member” option to access the next step.
- Find the three membership options, High-rate checking, certificate and High-rate savings.
- Choose the one you want and click on “apply now” to get started.
- Provide your first name, last name, suffix (optional), email address, mobile number and click on “Continue” to verify further and complete the membership application.
Apply for Alliant Credit Union Credit Card
- The credit union offers two credit cards. You can apply for the cards online. Go to the Alliant credit union webpage www.alliantcreditunion.org
- Next at the upper left side of the page click on “bank” option and from the drop down click on ?credit cards” under the section choose the card you want to apply for.
- If you want to apply for Alliant Visa Signature Credit Card click on “Visa signature” option to access the next step.
- Click on “Apply now” at the center left side of the page.
- You can login with the online account to start the application.
- Or you can become a member and buy a loan product to start the credit card application.
Apply for Alliant Credit Union Mortgage
- To apply for Alliant credit union mortgage use the link www.alliantcreditunion.org
- Next at the center left side of the page click on “apply now” to access the next step.
- Choose “Apply now” from the center left side of the page to start the process.
- Click on “Next” to get started.
- Add the required details and click on “next” to proceed further and complete the application process.
- You can continue the application where you left it and click on “I want to pick up where I left off” option to access the next step.
- Complete the application after verifying the next step.
Find an ATM of Alliant Credit Union
- You can find the nearest ATMs using the URL www.alliantcreditunion.org
- Next at the center left side of the page you will find the section where you have to add the city, zip code and state.
- Now click on “Find ATMs” to get the result.
How to Refer Alliant Credit Union to a Friend
- You can refer the credit union to a friend using the official webpage www.alliantcreditunion.org
- Next scroll down on the page at the bottom right side click on “refer a friend” to start the process.
- Enter your name, email address, you can add up to 5 friends.
- Now click on “submit” to complete the process.
Alliant Credit Union Bill Payment
Alliant Credit Union bill payment offers easy options. You can pay through online, phone and mail address. You must stay ready with the account number, credit card, and the bill details. Also You can make the payment using your credit or debit card. You can also set up auto pay system to make hassle free payment each month and on time.
Alliant Credit Union Online Bill Payment
- You can make the payment online. Use the link www.alliantcreditunion.org
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “Online banking” option to access the sign in section and logged in.
- After logging in you can make the payment and set up an automated system.
Alliant Credit Union Bill Pay through Phone
- You must have your debit or credit card and pay the bill through toll-free phone number.
- You have to call on – 866-924-0645.
- You have to pay $10 fee for paying by phone.
Make Alliant Credit Union Payment by Mail
- To pay by mail you can post the payment through money order or check
- You have to send the payment to, Alliant Credit Union. PO Box 2387. Des Plaines, IL 60017-2387.
Alliant Credit Union Bill Pay by Bank
- You can make the payment from your bank.
- Login with the bank’s online account.
- Set the payee name Alliant Credit Union and set the PO Box 2387 and provide
- your 14-digit loan account number.
Alliant Credit Union Contact Help
If you are facing Alliant Credit Union login issues, you can contact the customer help team. Once you connect with them, they will help you get access to the online account.
- Contact Number- 773-462-2000.
Write a mail to this address
11545 W. Touhy Ave.
Chicago, IL 60666
FAQs about Alliant Credit Union
Is Alliant Credit Union A True Bank?
The credit union offers services similar to a bank. It offers competitive APY on the savings account. You will get several savings account and for teens and kids.
Is It Possible To Deposit Cash Into My Alliant Credit Union Account?
You can easily use the surcharge free ATMs to withdraw and deposit money. If you use out of network ATM you may have to pay $20 for the checking account holders.
Can I Open An Account At Alliant Credit Union?
Yes, to open an account you have to become a member and pay $5.
What Credit Score Required To Apply For Alliant Credit Union Credit Card?
The credit score should be 620 and more to get an approval.
What Is The Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit For Alliant Credit Union?
You can withdraw up to $1000 cash from a surcharge free ATM. You can withdraw $500 from an ATM from the savings and checking accounts of teens.
We have described the important details about Alliant Credit Union. You will get better help from this article. But if you are still having login trouble, you can contact the customer help team.