Rise Credit Login at www.risecredit.com
Rise Credit Login and Application Guide
This article is all about the Rise Credit Loan Application. If you have a Rise Credit Invitation Code, then you should consider the Rise Credit loan. Through this article, we will discuss the Rise Credit Loan Application, Rise Credit Login, Rise Credit Customer Services, etc. So, we suggest you read this article till the end for more information about the Rise Credit.
About Rise Credit
Rise Credit is a lender that provides high-interest installment loans and a high-interest line of credit. They are specializing in loans to people with a bad credit score or no credit score at all. Instead of underwriting the loans using the transitional scoring techniques, Rise Credit uses the credit report as well as income information to set the terms and conditions for the loans.
Requirements for Rise Credit Loan
Make sure that you have the following things with you to apply for the Rise Credit Loan:
- Your age has to be at least 18 years or older (19 in AL and NE)
- Make sure that RISE Credit serves your state
- You must have a job or any regular source of income
- Required an active and valid checking account (savings and prepaid accounts are not accepted)
- Need a valid email address to receive the account information
Fees Related to Rise Credit Loan
You don’t have to pay any fees while applying, origination fees, or prepayment fees. But, if you miss the payment due date, then you will be charged a late payment fee. If you face any difficulties to make the payment, then you can contact Rise and they may provide you with an extension.
RISE Credit Loan Application Process
If you have received an offer from RISE in the mail, then you can easily complete the application process. You have to hit the Apply Now option at the top of the page to get started.
Otherwise, you can follow these instructions below to apply for the RISE Credit loan:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link apply.risecredit.com.
- The above-mentioned link will redirect you to the Rise Credit Loan application page.
- There, you have to provide your name, zip code, state, social security number, email, and phone number.
- Then, provide the invitation code that you have received through the mail.
- After entering all the required details in the given spaces, select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application for RISE Credit
How do I get My Application Status?
Your results will be available a few seconds after you submit your application. In some cases, they may need to ask you for some additional details or proof of income before your application can be approved. Once you get approved, then you can choose how much money you want to borrow.
Rise Credit Login Instructions
In order to access the Rise Credit loan account, you have to follow these instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link account.risecredit.com/login.
- The above-mentioned link will take you to the RISE Credit Login
- There, you have to input your valid Email Address and Password on the given spaces.
- After entering the required details, you just need to select the Sign In option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your Rise Credit login portal.
How to Make the Re-Payment for Rise Credit Loan
There are several options available to pay off your Rise Credit loan. You can choose any of the following methods below to pay off your loan:
Pay by Online Method
You can easily pay off your Rise Credit Loan through the online method. You have to log in to your Rise Credit Login portal to make the payment. Follow these simple steps below to pay off your personal loan:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link account.risecredit.com/login.
- The above-mentioned link will take you to the Rise Credit Login
- There, in the given spaces, you have to input your valid login credentials.
- After entering your login credentials in the given spaces, you just need to select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your Rise Credit account, you can easily pay off your loan.
Pay by Check
You are also allowed to make the payment through the mail service by check. You have to send your payment by mail to the address below:
PO Box 679900
Dallas, TX 75267-9900
If you want to make the overnight payment, then you have to send your payment to the address below:
Lockbox Number 679900
1200 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 108
Richardson, TX 75081
Rise Credit Customer Service
If you have any questions or face any problems while applying for the Rise Credit Loan, you can contact the customer service department. You can reach Rise Credit Customer Service using the fowling details:
Call At: (866) 580-1226
Mon – Fri: 8am – 11pm ET
Sat-Sun: 9am – 6pm ET
Attn: Customer Support
PO Box 101808
Fort Worth, TX 76185
Fax: (866) 580-1228
- Suddenlink Bill Pay
- PHH Mortgage Questions Login
- Intermountain Bill Pay Login
- TD EasyWeb Online Banking Login
- NJMCdirect Payemnt Guide
Rise Credit FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Q: How much can I borrow?
A: Their loan approval amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on the laws of your state. Returning customers might get an increased loan amount depending on their payment history and the affordability of the amount requested.
2. Q: How soon can I get my money?
A: If they get the application by 6 pm ET and you are approved, then they can electronically deposit your money into your account as early as the next business day. You can contact the ACH department of your bank to verify that the funds have been created to your account. If you want, you can request a paper check. If you want the paper check, then it will take around 7 to 10 days for delivery through the USPS.
3. Q: Can I have two loans at once?
A: No, you must have to pay off your current loan before applying for a new loan. If you are eligible for the refinance, then you will get the option by login into your account.
4. Q: Which credit bureaus do they report to?
A: Currently, the lender reports your account activity to Experian and TransUnion monthly.
We hope, the above-mentioned details might be enough to apply for the Rise Credit Loan with the invitation code. Through this article, we have tried to provide every important detail that you need to know about Rise Credit.