Intermountain Bill Pay Login at www.intermountainbillpay.com
The InterMountain Region is a geological & geographical county of the Western United States. It is situated in the middle of the front ranges of the Rocky Mountains on the east and the Cascade Range & Sierra Nevada on the west.
InterMountain Healthcare is a Utah-based not-for-profit health care system initiated in 1975. In the Intermountain region, the organization provides a wide range of Hospitals and Healthcare Services. Currently, InterMountain Healthcare services are operating more than 24 hospitals in Utah & Idaho region. Furthermore, it also runs over 225 clinics, along with emergency health care facilities in Utah, Idaho, & Nevada, among them about 160 clinics are run by the general medical practitioner & surgeons as part of the InterMountain Medical Group.
It stands among the best-in-class medical health care services that work on incorporated healthcare divisions. Under the InterMountain Healthcare program patients receive numerous health care and insurance benefits whenever they determine to treat at the InterMountain Health Care institution.
Intermountain Bill Pay Login Requirements:
A lot of people wish to know about the flexible services available under the InterMountain online Log In platform. If you are among those and want to know about various benefits and Log In information, just read out the article we have discussed below.
To access your online Intermountain Bill Pay account you will require to Log In. But before you Sign In, you should firstly get Enrolled for the Intermountain Bill Pay Account. Now to get Sign In, follow the below guidelines:
- First of all, go to the official online web portal of Intermountain Bill Pay.
- Or else, click on the link provided here at www.intermountainbillpay.com.
- Here on the home web page, you will need to put down your Intermountain Healthcare “User Name” and “Password”.
- And at last, just by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, you can easily access your online Intermountain Bill Pay Account.
Create an Account for InterMountain Bill Pay:
The InterMountain Bill Pay online platform is pretty secure, fast & simple to get Register for. Only you have to provide a few information from your current Intermountain Healthcare Monthly Statement.
Now to Create an InterMountain Bill Pay Account for the online portal, go through the below guidelines:
- Primarily, move on to the digital platform InterMountain Bill Pay.
- Now here on the landing web page, you can easily find the option of “Create an Account”, just below the SIGN IN tab, click on the link.
- Here, being referred on another web page you will have to put down your Account Number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM / DD/ YYYY), Address (i.e. Street or PO Box, City, State/ Province / Region & Postal Code), etc.
- And at last, tap on the “CONTINUE” button below and follow through the on-screen guidelines to finish your enrollment.
Intermountain Bill Pay Login Reset Password and USername:
If you have anyhow forgotten your InterMountain Bill Pay platform account Username or Password and wish to Retrieve or Reset the same, read through the below instructions carefully:
- Here on the home web page of the InterMountain Healthcare Bill Pay web platform, you can easily find the links for “Forgot User Name” and “Forgot Password”, tap on the link as required.
- If you tapped on the “Forgot User Name” link, referred on another page under the “Request User Name” head, enter your User Name, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM/ DD/ YYYY), etc.
- Now after pressing the button “Request User Name” below, after proper validation of your given information, you will soon receive your InterMountain Healthcare “User Name” on your registered E-mail Address.
- Alternatively, if you have tapped on the “Forgot Password” link, again on the next page under the heading “Request Password”, you will be required to put down your User Name, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM/ DD/ YYYY), etc.
- Now by tapping on the “Request Password” tab below, upon verification of your given information, you will receive your InterMountain Healthcare “Temporary Password” on your registered E-mail Address, which you have to change later on.
How to Make Payment of your InterMountain Bill?
If you wish to make your balance payment in full, please use any one of the following options:
Primarily, Log In to Web-Pay utilizing your “Account Number” and the “PIN” found on your medical statement. The Web-Pay option can only be available for InterMountain Hospitals, Clinics, and Homecare patient bills.
Utilize the “Telephone Number” provided on your InterMountain Bill to contact a Patient Account Representative. You can easily make your payment by using a Debit Card, Credit Card, or an Electronic Check Transaction. InterMountain Healthcare accepts all major Credit Cards and Bank Debit Cards.
You can also Mail your Payment to the “Payment Address” on your billing statement or to the following address:
PO Box 35145
Seattle, WA 98124 -5145
Alternatively, you can also make a payment “In-Person” at the InterMountain facility where you have received your medical care.
Contact your “Patient Account Representative” at the number listed on your statement, if you have arranged to make a payment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What do you need to know about the bills you will receive for Medical Care?
If you have visited a doctor in any of the Intermountain clinics, you will receive an amalgamated bill for these medical services, including all the lab work, radiology, and clinician charges connected with that visit.
You will receive a distinct bill for each service if you received medical services at any Intermountain hospital and a separate bill for each medical practitioner associated with your treatment in that facility.
If your Insurance doesn’t consider InterMountain as a preferred service provider, will you bill My Insurance?
All InterMountain bills are insurance carriers. In any case, if your insurer does not include InterMountain as a preferred service provider, you might be billed for non-covered charges or be responsible for reduced benefits. To verify your coverage and /or benefits, please contact your carrier.
What if you can’t pay your InterMountain Bill?
As InterMountain Healthcare is a non-profit making organization, it has various payment plans to support you with your medical bills. After tedious with all other payment options, you may be entitled to InterMountain financial assistance on your medical bills. For financial assistance, you are recommended to contact your “Patient Account Representative” provided on your statement, or contact “Customer Service” for details.
Intermountain Healthcare Corporate and Executive Offices,
36 S State Street,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
(Located in the Key Bank Building)
P.O. Box 30192,
4646 West Lake Park Blvd.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84130 -0192
Intermountain Foundation (Address)
36 S State St, 23rd Floor
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Intermountain Bill Pay Phone Number:
Customer Care Service (Call): (801) -906 -2800 or (866) -415 -6556 (Business timings are Weekdays 8:00 am to 6:00 pm MT, except for holidays)
For General Information (Call): (801) -442 -2000
Intermountain healthcare in Nevada Enquiry (Call): (702) -852 -9000
If you require Emotional Support, contact Behavioral Health Navigation Line (Call): (833) -442 -2211
Communications & Public Relations (Call): (801) -442 -2836
Employee Assistance Program (Call): 1 -800 -832 -7733 (Toll Free)
Employee Discount Program (Call): (801) -442 -2956 (For Merchants those who want to be a part of Intermountain’s Employee Discount Program)
For Homecare, Hospice, & Medical Equipment (Call): (385) -887 -6000 & 1 -800 -527 -1118 (Toll Free)
Intermountain Medical Group (Call): (801) -442 -3563
Laboratory Services (Call): (801) -507 -2110
Legal Department (Call): (801) -442 -3430
Nursing Administration (Call): (801) -442 -3723
Patient Advocacy (Call): 1 -855 -442 -7855 (Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm) (For submitting any complaints, concerns, or complement regarding patient care, etc)
Physician Relations & Medical Staff Concerns (Call): (801) -442 -2840
Human Resources (Call): 1 -800 -843 -7820 (For Employment Centre, Non- Physician)
Patient Financial Services (Toll Free) (Call): (866) -415 -6556
Official Bill Payment Portal: www.intermountainbillpay.com
Official Website: intermountainhealthcare.org