Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Login Guide
The Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card is one of the best options for those who are regular travelers to Hawaii. Also, this is a beneficial card when you bring your partner with you. The card offers annual discounts for traveling with a plus one and many more. Today, in this article we are going to talk about Hawaiian Airlines credit card login, application, and bill payment. Read on to know more.
About Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card
If you are a frequent traveler to Hawaii, then this is a beneficial card for you. You will earn more miles, which is useful for Hawaiian Airlines flights between the USA and Hawaii. The preliminary benefit is two round-trip tickets to Hawaii, based on how much you spend on the card. After the first year, you will have to fly regularly with Hawaiian airlines to recover enough money to achieve the $0 annual fee.
Benefits of Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card
- Get Discounts When Traveling With Partner– This is one of the few cards that offer more benefits when you travel with a plus one.
- First Checked Bag Is Free with Hawaiian Airlines– You will get it free when you book with Hawaiian Airlines and pay with this credit card.
- Share Miles with Others– As a cardholder, you can share miles with your family and friends.
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Features
- Get 70000 bonus miles when you spend $2000 on your card within the first 90 days of opening the card.
- You will get a one-time 50% discount when you bring your partner with you.
- Earn 3 points when you purchase with Hawaiian Airlines.
- 2 points at grocery, dining, and gas purchases. And 1 point for other eligible purchases.
- Get discounts on the flights Hawaiian Airlines
Airlines Credit Card Rates
- Regular APR is 17.49% to 26.49%
- Annual fee is $99
- Balance transfer fee is either $5 or 5%
- Cash advance is either $10 or 5%
- No foreign purchase transaction fee
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Login Process
- Go to the webpage www.hawaiianbohcard.com
- There at the center right section of the page you will get the login fields.
- Add the login username, password and click on “Log in” option to get signed in.
Retrieve Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Login Details
- To retrieve the Hawaiian Airlines credit card login details visit the webpage www.hawaiianbohcard.com
- Next click on “Forgot username or password” option under the login fields.
- Add the last four numbers of social security, date of birth, account number hit on “Continue” to verify further and complete the retrieval process.
Register for Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Account
Go to the Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card portal home page. The URL for the website is www.hawaiianbohcard.com
- At the center right login section click on “New card members. Set up Online access” to get started.
- Provide the last 4 digits of SSN, account number, choose your occupation. Now click on “Continue” to verify further and complete the registration.
How to Activate Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card
- You can activate the card through a phone call
- Call on (877) 408-8866.
- Follow the prompts to activate Hawaiian Airlines credit card.
Apply for Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card
- Visit the webpage www.hawaiianbohcard.com to apply for Hawaiian Airlines credit card
- Next at the center left side of the page click on “Not a cardmember? Learn more” option to access the next step.
- There at the upper right side of the page click on “Apply now” option to start the application.
- Add your first name, last name, email, phone number, work phone number (optional), enter your permanent address, verify your identity, your financial details, choose resident status, Hawaiian miles number (if you are a member of the Hawaiian miles program, you need to enter your member number), balance transfer (optional), specify if you want to add an authorized user (optional), agree to the terms.
- Now, click on “Apply now” to finish the application.
Check Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Application Status
- You can check the Hawaiian Airlines credit card application status using the link www.hawaiianbohcard.com
- Next at the center right side under the login fields click on “Already applied? Check the status of your application now” option to get started.
- Provide your last name, last 4 digits of your social security number, zip code, e-mail address. Click on “Check status” to get the result.
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Bill Payment
You can make the Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card bill pay through three options, online, phone and mail options. You must have the account number, and payment details to make the payment. Check out the details below.
Make Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Payment Online
You can make Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card bill payment online going to the webpage hawaiianbohcard.com
- Next at the center right side login section add the right credentials to login.
- After that, you can make the payment.
Pay Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Bill by Phone
- You can make payment by phone.
- Call on 877-523-0478.
- Provide your card information, and then follow the automated prompts to make a payment.
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Bill Pay by Mail
- For this payment make sure to send your check or money order but not cash
- Send it to the following address.
- Card Services PO Box 60517. City of Industry, CA 91716.
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Contact Details
If you are having login trouble, contact the support team of Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card. Once you connect with them, they will help you get access to your online account.
Check out the contact details below
- Contact Number- (866) 928-8598.
- International Contact Number-1-302-255-8888.
- Fax Number- (866) 823-8178.
FAQs about Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card
Can I Use HawaiianMiles From Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card To Buy A Ticket For A Family Member?
You can easily transfer the miles to your friends or a family member. This way you can help them get travel rewards.
How Many Miles Do I Have To Gather To Get A Free Flight At Hawaiian Airlines?
You need at least 7500 Hawaiian Airlines miles to get a free flight. The 7500 miles will allow you a one-way flight to the neighboring islands of Hawaii.
How to Retain My Hawaiian Airline Credit Card Miles?
The miles do not expire as long as the card account is open and has good standing. The only way the miles will expire is when you close the account without using the rewards.
What Credit Score Is Required For Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card?
You need at least 700 credit score to be approved.
Will I Lose My HawaiianMiles If I Cancel The Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card?
If you close the credit card account, you will have to pay a fee for the miles you have earned in that billing cycle.
We have described Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card, and other details so that you can get more help. However, if you still face login or any other credit card trouble, you can contact the customer support team.