Reflex Credit Card Login at reflexcardinfo.com
How to Log In to a Reflex Credit Card Account and Make Payment?
The Reflex Credit Card is approved by Continental Finance Company. Cardholders can easily download the Reflex Application from Google Play or the App Store to manage their account. Users can smoothly access their account while traveling via the Reflex app more easily instead of visiting the Reflex Credit Card login.
Reflex MasterCard users can manage their Credit Card account online using the Continental Finance Company (CFC) official website. The website is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week at your convenience using your home PC, Public Computer, or Mobile Devices.
Benefits of Reflex Credit Card:
There are numerous advantages provided by the Reflex Credit Card. A few of those are as follows:
- See if you Pre-Qualify with no impact on your Credit Score
- Potential for credit limit increase after six months
- Applicants can be approved even with a poor or fair credit score
- All credit types welcome to apply
- Avail of an authentic MasterCard with a Credit Limit of $300 to $1,000 (subject to available credit)
- Up to $1,000 credit limit that can be doubles up to $2,000! (To avail just make your 1st – 6 (six) monthly minimum payments on time)
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from Experian (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Monthly reporting to the three Major Credit Bureaus
- Avail a variable APR: 24.99% – 29.99%
- Annual Fees: $75 – $99
- MasterCard Zero Liability Protection (subject to MasterCard guidelines)
- Use your card at locations everywhere MasterCard is accepted
How to Apply for the Reflex Mastercard Credit Card?
The Reflex Mastercard Credit Card is issued by Celtic Bank. Double Your Credit Limit with Reflex by checking if you are prequalified for the card. To apply Reflex Mastercard follow the below step
- Go to and click www.reflexcardinfo.com APPLY NOW button
- Or visit www.prequal2.yourreflexcard.com
- Enter the details and click See My Card Offers to check the offer for Reflex Credit Card.
Guidelines to Log In to a Reflex Credit Card Account
By accessing Reflex MasterCard Account you can make online payments, receive online billing statements, and view your payment history, account balance, recent transactions, past statements, and much more.
You can LOG IN to your Reflex MasterCard account through the official Continental Finance website or mobile app. Just enter your Reflex Card Sign-In credentials to access your online account.
If you wish to Log In for the Reflex MasterCard Account, you can follow the below-guided steps:
- First of all, visit the official Reflex Credit Card
- You can also tap the direct link at reflexcardinfo.com.
- Here on the Continental Finance home page, tap on the “LOG IN”
- Or directly go to yourcreditcardinfo.com
- On the next page, under the WELCOME head, fill out the “User Name” and “Password” fields with your credentials.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “LOG IN” tab below, you can have access to your Reflex Account.
- After Signing In to your Reflex Card Account, you’ll be able to view Credit Card statements, manage your Reflex card Login account online, pay your credit card bill, monitor account activity, and change account info such as passwords and automatic payments.
How to Reset Your Reflex Credit Card Login Details?
If you have somehow forgotten or lost your My Reflex MasterCard login credentials, visit yourcreditcardinfo.com and click on the link “Forgot User Name or Password” on the Continental Finance LOG-IN webpage. Afterward, just go through the on-screen prompts to reset or retrieve your Reflex User Name or Password.
How to Activate Your Reflex Credit Card?
Continental Finance website provides 2 (two) the easiest way to activate your Reflex Credit Card:
Activation Reflex MasterCard through Online
- Visit the official website at reflexcardinfo.com.
- Tap on the link “Activate My Card” on the navigation bar above.
- Or visit activate.yourcreditcardinfo.com
- Now on the next page, under the ACTIVATION head, put down the Last 4-Digits of your Credit Card Number, the Last 4-Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), and your 5-digit ZIP Code.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “Activate My Card” button below, you can finish.
Activate Reflex Credit Card through Phone
- Additionally, you can also activate your card over the phone, just dial the “Phone Number” found on the sticker attached to your new card.
- Please remember that you must activate your Reflex Credit Card within 30 (thirty) days of receiving it in the Mail.
How to Make Payment for My Reflex Credit Card?
The stress-free way you can make Reflex Credit Card payment either online, over the phone, or by mail:
Make Reflex MasterCard Payment Using Online
To make an online payment, just LOG IN to your Reflex Card account, using your credentials and move to the payment section and follow the process.
Alternatively, you can also make payment of your Reflex Credit Card bill through the Reflex Mobile app for iOS and Android.
Reflex Credit Card bill payment Through Phone
If you choose to make a payment over the phone, just contact Reflex Customer Care Service at (800) -518 -6142. (Operational Timings are: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EASTERN TIMES).
Make Reflex Credit Card Payment Through Mail
Alternatively, you can send a payment check or money order (but not cash) to the following address:
P.O. Box 6812
Carol Stream, IL 60197 -6812, United States
Please note that MAIL Payments require to be sent at least (5 to 7) business days before your due date to make sure they arrive on time. Although, online & phone payments may take only (1 to 3) business days to post.
More Credit Card Login Guide
- JCPenney Credit Card Login
- Target Red Card Login
- American Express Credit Card Login
- Avant Credit Card Login
- Victoria Secret Credit Card Login
- Ulta Credit Card Login
Reflex Card – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it possible to access and manage my new Reflex Card online account?
A: YES! All of the below actions using your Reflex Credit Card will be possible if you Sign Up for their online banking service:
- Make a payment on your Reflex credit card
- Enroll in online statements for your Reflex card by signing up for an account
- View your payment history
- Look up your Reflex credit account balance and other vital information
- Your Reflex credit info is available at any moment, (24 X 7)
- Check out the most recent sales
- Look back at the prior claims
Q: What are the fees associated with Reflex Credit Card?
A: Rates & Fees:
- Annual Fee: $75 – $99
- Intro APR: NIL
- Ongoing APR: 24.99% – 29.99% (Variable)
- Ongoing Balance Transfer APR: NIL
- Fraud Liability: $0
Q: What can I do if I lost my Reflex Credit Card?
A: If you have somehow lost your Reflex Credit Card, you should report immediately it, by calling Reflex Customer Care Service at (800) -556 -5678. You will be asked to provide a few information, such as your Date of Birth or the last 4-Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), etc for verification.
Generally, you will receive a replacement Reflex Card within (7 to 10) days. After you receive your replacement Reflex Credit Card, you’ll require to activate it before you can make any transactions. And in case there are any recurring charges linked to the old Reflex Credit Card, please make sure to update those accounts with your new card info.
In conclusion, it’s important to note that your Reflex MasterCard is covered by $0 fraud liability, which means you will not be held responsible for unlawful transactions made with your card while it’s lost. If you find any unfamiliar charges on your account, please give your card issuer immediate notice.
Q: What are the Account Features Reflex MasterCard?
- Make Online Payments
- Receive Online Billing Statements
- View Recent Transactions
- View Account Balance
- View Past Statements
- View Payment History
Q: How can I reach Reflex Credit Card Customer Service?
A: You can easily reach Reflex MasterCard Customer Care Service by Phone or by Mail. at:
Q: What Credit Score is needed for the Reflex Credit Card?
A: You can avail of your Reflex Credit Card even with a bad credit score or with a limited history, which means less than 3 (three) years of financial activity.
Continental Finance will also consider other factors while deciding about your Reflex Card application, such as your income, existing debts, or overall creditworthiness. Please keep in mind that your application could result in a hard pull on your credit, lowering your score for a short period.
Q: How do I check my Reflex Credit Card Application Status?
A: You can’t check your Reflex Credit Card application status in any way. However, you can also get instant approval for it, in case your identity & ability to pay can be immediately verified.
If not, it could take up to 30 (thirty) days to get a result. Furthermore, you might also get contacted by the Continental Finance Company to provide some additional information regarding your application.
Contact Reflex Customer Care Service
To contact Reflex Customer Care Service, please call at (866) -449 -4514. The call automated service is available (24 X 7), while authorized Customer Service Representatives are reachable from Monday to Friday – 7 a.m. to 12 a.m., and on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Send your Customer Care Service inquiries to the following address:
P.O. Box 3220,
Buffalo, NY 14240 -3220, United States
Please note down that you can also access info about your Reflex MasterCard through your online account or through the Mobile app for Android & iOS.
Reflex Credit Card Official Website: www.reflexcardinfo.com