Target Red Card Login at rcam.target.com
Target Red Card Login, Activation and Payment Guide
This article is regarding the Target Red Card. If you are having trouble applying for the Target Red Card, then this article might be helpful for you. Through this article, we will try to provide every important detail that you should know about the Target Red Card Login. So, we suggest you read this article till the end to know more about this card and how to apply for this Target Red Card.
About Target Red Card
The Target Red Card is a very familiar sign among Target shoppers. In the line of RedCards, you will get a Target Debit Card and a Target Credit Card, Target Mastercard. You can use this card in Target’s retail stores and on the store’s website. Target RedCard provides a 5% discount on purchases at Target, zero annual fees, and an extra 30 days of returns and exchanges.
However, the internet rate and annual perrhenate rate for Target Credit Card is over 20%. As a result, if you tend to carry high balances on your credit card for a few months, then the internet charges could wipe out any savings from the discount.
Target Red Card Benefits
There are several benefits that you will get with your Target Red Card. Few benefits you will get with both, RedCard Credit Card and RedCard Debit Card.
- You will get 5% off on your everyday purchases at Target and Target.Com.
- There will be no annual fee with the Target Red Card.
- You will receive free 2-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of products from Target
- Get access to the RedCard exclusives including special items and offers
- More return time and get extra 30 days for returns and exchanges
If you get approved for the RedCard Mastercard, then you can earn 2% on dining and gas purchases and 1% everywhere else outside Target.
Target Credit Rates and Fees
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase: The purchase APR of Target Mastercard is 25.15%. APR for Target Credit Card is 25.15%.
- APR for Cash Advances: The cash advance APR of Target Mastercard is 28.15%. It does not apply to Target Credit Card.
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you ever charge any interest on your Target Credit Card, then it will not be less than $1.00.
- Annual Fee: This credit card does not charge any annual fee.
- Cash Advance Fee: With the Target Mastercard, you have to pay either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance. It is not applicable to Target Credit Card.
- Late Payment Fee: If cannot make the payment by the due date, then you will be charged a late payment fee of up to $41.
How to Apply for Target Red Card
Target Red Card saves you more in-store and online purchases. In their line of RedCards, you will get Target Debit Card and Target Credit Card. You can follow the instructions below to apply for the Target Red Card.
Apply for Target Debit Card
Follow these instructions to apply for Target Debit Card:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.target.com/redcard.
- Then, from that page, simply click on the Apply for Debit option.
- You have to provide all the required details on the given fields, that includes the name, residential address, etc.
- After providing all the required details on the given fields, select the Save & Continue option.
- Then, you can follow the on-screen guideline to apply for a RedCard Debit Card.
Apply for Target Credit Card
To complete the Target Credit Card Application, you just have to follow these instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.target.com/redcard
- From that page, you just need to click on the Apply for Credit option.
- Provide your personal information, such as contact info, residential address, etc.
- After entering all the required details on the given fields, select Save & Continue.
How to Activate Target Red Card?
You can easily activate your Target Red Card by login in at your My RedCard Login portal. If you never used Manage My RedCard, then you have to sign up for your account. If you already have an account, then follow these instructions below:
- You have to visit this link www.target.com/redcard
- Then go to the bottom of the page and click on Activate your RedCard link or directly go to rcam.target.com link.
- Provide your valid Username and Password on the given fields.
- After entering your login credential on the given fields, select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily activate your Target Red Card.
How to Sign Up for Target Red Card Login Portal
To manage your card PIN, add or manage cardholders, set card alerts, enroll in paperless credit card statements, and make the payment, you have to sign up for the Target Red Card Login portal. You have to follow these simple instructions below to sign up for the online account:
- You have to visit this link rcam.target.com
- Then, from that page, you just need to select the Sign Up option.
- Provide your Target Red Card number on the given field.
- Then you have to click on the Begin Enrollment option.
- After that, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to enroll in the Target Red Card Login
How to Access the Target Red Card Login Portal?
To access your Target Red Card Login portal, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link rcam.target.com
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Target Red Card Login
- There, on the given fields, you have to input your valid Username and Password.
- After entering your correct login credentials on the given spaces, you just need to select the Sign In option.
- If your provided credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your Target Red Card Login
Reset the Password of Target Red Card Login Portal
If you forgot or lost your password, then you have to reset your Target RedCard Login portal password. You can easily reset your forgotten password by following these easy instructions below:
- You have to click on this link rcam.target.com
- There, under the login section, you have to click on the Forgot your Username or Password option.
- Then, you need to select the Forgot Password option.
- Provide your valid username and email address in the given spaces.
- After entering all the required details on the given fields, select the Submit button.
- Then, simply follow to reset the password of Target Red Card Login Password.
How to Make Payment for Target Red Card Credit Card Bill
There are several options available to make the payment for your Target Credit Card bill. You can choose any of the following methods below to make the payment for Target RedCard Payment:
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment via Online
You can easily make the payment for your Target Credit Card bill by login in at your Target Red Card Login portal. You have to follow these instructions below to make a Target Red Card Payment
- Firstly, you need to visit this link rcam.target.com
- Then, log in to your My RedCard Login portal with the login credentials.
- Once you logged in to your Target Red Card Login portal, you can easily make the payment.
Make Target Red Card Payment by Mail
You can also send your Target Credit Card bill over the mail. You can send your payment in form of a money order or personal check to Target. Make sure to include your account number on your personal check and send it to the address below:
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Target RedCard Customer Service
If you have any questions or face any problems while applying for the Target RedCard, you can contact Target RedCard Customer Service. To contact customer service, you can use the following details:
Target Credit Card & Target Mastercard (United States): 1-800-424-6888
Target Mastercard (Outside the United States): 1-612-815-9922
For Target Debit Card: 1-888-729-7331
For relay service, dial 711
More Credit card Login Guide
- Lowe’s Credit Card Login
- Mercury Credit Card Login
- Credit One Credit Card Login
- Wayfair Credit Card Login
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Home Depot Credit Card Login
- Ulta Credit Card Login
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions) about Target Red Card
Q: What is Target RedCard’s credit limit?
A: Your Target Credit Card credit limit will be determined based on your creditworthiness, which includes your credit score and income. The initial credit limit tends to be in the vicinity of $500, but that may vary according to every approved applicant’s creditworthiness and overall financial situation.
Q: Does a Target RedCard build credit?
A: If you are making regular, on-time payments toward your Target RedCard and keeping an eye on your overall credit utilization, a Target Credit Card may help you to build your credit history.
Q: Where can I use my Target Red Card?
A: The Target RedCard Debit Card and the Target RedCard Credit Card are closed-loop cards, which means, you can use them only at Target or Target.com. Whereas Target RedCard Mastercard is an open-look card, that means you can use this card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Q: How does Target debit RedCard work?
A: The Target RedCard offers 5% off purchases and free two-day shipping. The Target Debit Card is linked with your checking account.
So, this is all about the Target Red Card. Through this article, we have tried to provide all the important details that you should know about the Target Red Card. We have provided the application procedure for both, Target Debit Card and Target Credit Card. For more queries about the Target RedCard, you can contact the customer service department.