Home Depot Credit Card Login at homedepot.com
Home Depot Credit Card Login and Register Online
Today, in this article we are going to discuss the benefits you can get from the Home Depot credit card. Here we will provide the Home Depot consumer credit card login details, with its application and activation information. In this article, you can read about the card rates, features, and rewards you can get on your purchases. So, it’s important for you to read this article till the end to know the complete information on home depot credit card and their benefits.
About Home Depot Credit Card
The Home Depot Credit Card is a beneficial card for homeowners. The credit card has no annual fee during the introductory period, but you have to pay the fees after two years or six months. If you have a bad credit score, this may not be the card for you, because you require good standing to apply for this credit card. Also, this credit card isn’t for regular purchases, and for that, you can build good credit with it. Similar to other store cards, this one too has high-interest rates, but you will get more rewards on your various purchases.
HOME DEPOT CREDIT CARDS
As we have discussed before, Home Depot offers two types of services, one is for personal and other is business services. Here are small details about these types of services:
- Consumer Card: These cards are normally for individual shopping. If you are a frequent Home Depot customer, then you can choose any of the followings:
- Consumer Credit Card: Any customer owning this card can shop for products either from Home Depot stores or from its website.
- Project Loan Card: If you are involved in a number of projects than this going to be useful as it provides you shopping at a low of APR of 7.99% for a credit limit up to $55,000.
- Commercial Cards: There are two types of Home Depot Commercial Cards suitable for business enterprises with bulk purchase requirements.
- Revolving Charge Cards: It offers a credit card account for tracking your purchases, received itemized bills and lots more. If you are able to pay-off the total dues within 60 days of time, your annual fees will be waived off
- Commercial Account Cards: The features of the commercial account cards and revolving charge cards are almost the same variations
Rewards and Benefits of Home Depot Credit Card
- The Home Depot Credit Card does not offer regular benefits, but you can earn some rewards when you make a purchase.
- The best benefit of having this card is you will get cash back on purchases of 299 dollars or more. This cashback is useful when you are buying appliances, or need equipment for your home project.
- If you opt for bigger projects you will get better rewards.
- Also, when you become a cardholder you may get promotional discounts on various Home Depot products.
- The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card issued from Citibank and the pre-qualification will not affect your credit score
- Zero liability policy
- Get special deals from the Home Depot Stores
- If you purchase a hundred dollars worth of products from Home Depot, you will get ten cents off.
Home Depot Credit Card Login Account Benefits
It is very important to understand the benefits and various characteristics of the card and how you can be benefitted from those. For you, we have put together some of those key features:
- Keep track of your bill payment dues
- Keep track of your balance (billed/unbilled etc.)
- View your transaction history
- View your online order and purchases
- It is very easy to pay bills online
- Home Depot credit card has the ability to finance your purchases at the very store
- It can also allow you to reduce the number of interest that you need to pay on the spending
- It also offers a no-interest period of 60 days only commercial cards though.
Apply for Home Depot Credit Card
- Visit the webpage homedepot.com
- After this, go to the top right side of the page and click on the “credit services” tab to go to the credit card section, or directly go to www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center page.
- From the home depot card service page, you can choose the card you want to apply.
- Here we have selected the Home Depot Consumer credit card for tutorials purpose
- Next, on the middle left side of the screen, you will see the Home Depot Consumer credit card Under the image click on the “apply now” button to start the application procedure.
- Once on the page, enter your full name, email, and phone number and hit on ‘Continue’.
- Next, you will be redirected Citi home depot card application page citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/apply/home-depot-credit-card
- Next enter the details and click the ‘Continue’ button for the next application process.
- Once all the steps are complete then wait for the response for your Home Depot Credit Card Application Status.
Home Depot Credit Card Login process
- Go to the official webpage of the home depot credit card. The URL for the webpage is www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center
- Next, choose the ‘Consumer credit card’ on the center-left side of the page.
- After that, under the Consumer Credit Card image click on the ‘Pay and Manage’ button to go to the account section.
- You will get two options, sign in with Homedepot.com and Sign in with your credit card account.
- If you select the Sign in with your credit card account, this will allow you to log in with the Citibank account. Click on the “Pay and manage” tab to go to the Citibank login page.
- Next, add the user ID, and password and click on the “sign on” button to get logged in with the online account.
Retrieve Home Depot Credit Card Login Details
- If you have forgotten the login details go to the webpage www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center
- Next, choose the Consumer credit card from the middle left side of the page, and under the card, image click on the “pay and Manage” tab to go to the login section.
- If you have selected the “Sign in with your Credit Card Account” option, then click on the “Pay and manage” button to go to the Citibank login page.
- After that, under the login boxes click on the “Retrieve user ID” tab to reset your username.
- Choose an option first, and then provide the required details. Now click on “verify” to complete the reset process.
- Return to the login page and click on the “reset password” button to retrieve your password.
- Add the required information and hit on “Verify” to complete the password reset process.
Home Depot Credit Card Login with Homedepot.com
This is another credit card login process. Through this login process, you can log in with the Homedepot.com account. Check out the below process:
- Visit the website homedepot.com
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on the “Credit services” tab to check the available credit cards.
- After that, check the middle left side of the page and you will see the Home Depot Consumer card
- Under the card, the image clicks on the “Pay and manage” tab to go to the login section.
- Upon arriving on the page at the center-left side click on the “Sign in and link accounts” tab to Sign in with com.
- Enter the login details and click on the ‘Sign in & continue’ button to get logged into the online account.
- By clicking the ‘Pay & Manage’ option you can login in Citi card login page.
Create Home Depot Credit Card Account with Homedepot.com
- Visit the web address you need to visit the website homedepot.com
- Next, from the middle left side of the page choose the Consumer credit card.
- Under the card image, click on the “Pay and manage” tab to visit the login page.
- Now, click on the “sign in and link accounts” tab to login with Homedept.com.
- Once you reach the login section, under the blank
- Next click on “Don’t have an account? Register and link accounts” to start the registration process.
- You have to choose from personal and other accounts. Follow the page instructions after this to complete the account registration process.
Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Activation
- For the activation visit the website www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center
- Secondly, on the middle left side of the page, you have to choose the consumer card.
- And under the card click on the “pay and manage” tab to go to the Citi login page.
- Next click the ‘Register Your Card’ option and follow the process to register or activate your Home Depot Credit Card.
How to Pay Home Depot Credit Card Bill?
You make your Home Depot Credit card payment by the below methods:
Pay Your Home Depot Card bill Online
You can make a Home Depot Credit Card payment online by logging into your credit card online account.
Make Home Depot Credit Card Payment By Phone
- Have the payment details and pay the bill through your Smartphone.
- Call on (866) 875-5488.
- You may have to pay a fee for the bill payment.
Home Depot Credit Card Bill Pay by Mail
- Pay the bill through the mail address.
- Send the payment to Home Depot Consumer Credit Card: P.O. Box 9001010. Louisville, KY 40290-1010. PO Box 70600. Philadelphia, PA 19176-0600.
- For the overnight Delivery/Express Payments for the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card: Attn: Consumer Payment Dept. 6716 Grade Ln. STE 910. Louisville, KY 40213
Home Depot Credit Card Bill Pay in Store
You can also pay the credit card bill in the Home Depot store near you.
- To find a store near you visit the website homedepot.com/StoreFinder
- At the center provide your address and search to get the list of nearby Home Depot stores.
- You can also check the online map.
Home Depot Credit Card Customer Service
If you are having a problem logging into the Home Depot card account, you can get in touch with the customer service team. They are available 24/7.
Check out the contact numbers below
- Consumer Credit Card Contact Number: 1-800-677-0232.
- Commercial Credit Card Contact Number: 1-800-395-7363.
Read More Guide
- Chase Credit Card Login
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card Login
- Discover Card Login
- GetMyOffer Capital One Promotion
Home Depot Credit Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: How to Prequalify for Home Depot Credit Card?
A: You must have a good credit score to prequalify. This card isn’t for regular purchases, so, you will get a better chance to build your credit.
Q: What Bank Handles the Home Depot Credit Cards?
A: Citbank is the issuer of the credit cards of Home Depot. You need at least a 640-699 credit score to apply for a card.
Q: Can I Check the Home Depot Credit Card Application Status?
A: You have to login with the online account to check the application status. Or you can call on 866-698-4347 to request the card application status.
Home Depot Credit card is a useful card for homeowners, and home project developers. You need a good credit score to apply for the card. If you are already a cardholder, and if you are facing some login issues, get in touch with the customer service team, and they will help you with the login problem.