JCPenney Credit Card Login at jcpcreditcard.com
How to Activate JCPenney Credit Card
JCPenney credit card is a store card for regular customers. If you are the cardholder, you have to activate the card to use it. In this article, we are going to talk about JCPenney credit card activation, JCPenney credit card login, and bill payment. You have to read the article from first to bottom to know more.
JCPenney Credit Card members are allowed to register their JCPenney Credit Card Account for Online Access with Synchrony Bank at www.jcpcreditcard.com and log in for hassle-free online account management. The website is safe and easy to use and the consumers can avail it from any device with a good and stable internet connection 24 hours a day, 7days a week.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to do all your JCPenney Credit Card or JCPenney Mastercard activities like view account balance, statement, see account information, track the transaction history, make or schedule payments, set up alerts and more
JCPenney was founded in 1902 and has its headquarter in Texas. The organization first started as departmental store, and later it expanded to a chain. JCPenney provides appliances, clothes, home décor and other household things. The company offers a credit card for its regular customers. The credit card provides rewards like promotional offers, 5% to 15% discounts on various items.
JCPenney Credit Card Benefits
- Special financing offer- when you buy things like jewelry, mattresses, furniture and major appliances to get special financing offers. You may get this offer from 6 to 60 months.
- Get Extra Benefits- You will get extra benefits when you reach the Platinum or gold status with the card. You will also get double points when you purchase at Sephora using the JCPenney credit card.
- Savings Day Offer- If you have the card you can get access to the 150 savings days to offer. These days you can save more on shopping at the JCPenney store.
- Get first purchase discount- On your first purchases you will get lucrative discounts.
Features of JCPenney Credit Card
- Get 15% off on shades, blinds, home, mattresses, furniture, beauty products, watches, jewelry, accessories, shoes and apparel. In addition, get 5% off on smart watches, wedding rings, electronics and many more.
- Get 1 point for every $1 you spend on the card.
- You will get $10 certificate if you ear 200 points
- Avail birthday offer
JCPenney Credit Card Rates
- Purchase APR is from 0% for 18 to 48 months. After that it will be 27.49%.
- Balance transfer isn’t available
- Annual fee is $0
- Late penalty is up to $37
- Foreign transaction fee is 3%
JCPenney Credit Card Online Account Benefits
- Check your account balance
- Get to use the JCPenney credit card mobile app
- Make online payments
- Create card alerts
- View your rewards
Apply for the JCPenney Credit Card
- You can apply for the card using the link jcpenney.syf.com
- Secondly, at the center left side of the page under the login fields check the “I want to Register or Apply” option click on “Apply” to start the application.
- Enter the last four numbers of SSN or ITIN, mobile phone number. Click on “Continue” to verify further and complete the application.
- If you don’t have the mobile number click on “I don’t have a mobile phone number” under the Continue tab to start the application.
- Provide your name, street address, zip code, city and state, phone number, alternate phone number, email address, confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, date of birth, annual net income, and hit on “Continue” to follow the page prompts and complete the credit card application.
Register your JCPenny Credit Card Online
The cardholders, who are going to log in their JCPenny Credit Card account online for the first time, need to register it first for over the web access. The registration is very simple and can be completed in a few steps. To begin the procedure, keep your JCPenny Credit Card handy and follow the guideline right below:
- Visit www.jcpcreditcard.com
- You can find the “REGISTER” button below the ‘Log In’ area next to ‘First Time?’ at near the left bottom of the page. Click the red button.
- Entering the registration page for Online Access, provide your card number found on your JCPenny Credit Card or the statement.
- Add the account number, zip code, now click on “Continue” options to proceed with the account creation process and complete it.
- This way the card will be activated and you can register the JCPenney credit card with the online account.
The JCPenny Credit Card customers, whose account billing address is not in the US, click the respective link posted below and enter their Date of Birth in the MM/DD/YY format instead of Zip code.
Activate JCPenney Credit Card Online:
- You can activate the JCPenney credit card online using the URL jcp.syf.com/activate
- Add your card number, security code, and the last 4 digits of SSN.
- Now click on “Activate my card” to activate your JCPenney credit card.
How to Activate JCPenney Credit Card via Phone
- Activate JCPenney credit card using a phone number.
- Dial the number- 1-800-542-0800.
- Now, follow the automated prompts to complete the card activation.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Guide
Once you become the registered JCPenny Credit Card Online Accountholders, you can log in your JCPenny card account to access and manage the card activity anytime anywhere. To log in-
- Go to the above-mentioned JCPenny Credit Card site at www.jcpcreditcard.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the respective blank fields and click on “Secure Login”.
To speed up the login process to access your account later on the same device, you can check the box
“Remember User ID”. But you should not use the feature when you are logging in your account on the public computer.
Reset JCPenney Credit Card Login Details
If you have forgotten your log in credentials, you can retrieve the User ID and reset your password by clicking the respective links posted on the ‘Login’ section.
To find your User ID, you need to provide the Card Number and Zip Code. To reset the password, enter the User ID and Zip Code. You have to provide the Date of Birth in case you don’t have US account billing address and all the information must be of primary cardholders’.
If you can’t remember the login initials of JCPenney credit card, don’t worry. Check out the login reset process below:
- Use the URL jcpenney.syf.com/login in your web browser.
- Next, under the login fields click on “I forgot my user ID” option to retrieve the username.
- Add the account number, zip code click on “Continue” button to proceed with the username recovery process and complete it.
- For password reset click on “I forgot my user ID”.
- Add the user ID, zip code now click on “Continue” to follow the page prompts and complete the password recovery process.
JCPenney Credit Card Bill Payment
JCPenney credit card offers flexible payment options. You can pay the bill as a guest, by mail or via phone. You can make the payment through your checking or savings account, credit or debit cards. Check out the JCPenney credit card bill payment options.
Make JCPenney Credit Card Payment as a Guest:
- Pay the bill as a guest. For this visit the website jcpenney.syf.com
- Next at the upper right side of the page click on “Just looking to make a payment? Pay as guest” option to start the online payment process.
- Enter the card number, last 4 numbers of SSN, zip code and click on “Continue” button to proceed with the payment process and complete it.
Pay JCPenney Credit Card Bill by Phone:
- To pay the bill through phone you have to call on a toll-free number. You must keep your account number and payment details with you.
- Call on, 800-527-4403.
Make JCPenney Credit Card Payment by Mail:
- Make the mail payment through money order or check.
- Send the payment to: SYNCB. P.O. Box 960090. Orlando, FL 32896-0090.
More Credit Login Related Post
JCPenney Credit Card Customer Service
JCPenney credit card login is very easy, but if you are still facing login problems, you can contact jcpenney customer service team. Once you connect with the team, they will help you login immediately.
Check out the contact details:
Contact Number: 800-527-4403.
FAQs about JCPenney Credit Card
Q: How Long Can I Have To Pay Off The JCPenney Credit Card Bill?
A: You will get 23 days to close the billing cycle, and this way you can avoid the late fees and interest. If you miss the last date, you will have to pay the $27 late fee. And you have to pay $38 if you miss the payment within six billing cycles.
Q: What’s The Minimum Credit Score for the Jcpenney Credit Card?
A: You will need a minimum 640 credit score. This means you need a fair credit score to apply for the card.
Q: Will I Get An Instant Approval For JCPenney Credit Card?
A: Yes. The store can give you an instant approval. If you have a fair credit score, and if you meet other eligibility requirements, you may get an immediate approval.
Q: Can I Get JCPenney Credit Card Easily?
A: This is one of the easiest cards to get. You will require a fair credit score, and you can apply for the card at a nearby store or online.
Q: Can I Retrieve Cash From JCPenney Credit Card?
A: You will not get cash from this credit cards, as this a store card and do not allow cash advances. you can use this card at only Rite Aid, Sephora and in JCPenney stores.
JCPenney credit card is a useful card that you can use at JCPenney stores and locations. To get the benefits of the card you have to login with the online account. If you face any login issues, contact the customer service team.