American Express Credit Card Login at amex.us
American Express, also known as Amex is headquartered in Manhattan’s Three World Financial Center in New York City. It is an American multinational financial services corporation that offers a lot of banking and financial services. Amex is best known for its credit card services, charge card, and traveler’s cheques. There are 20 different types of credit cards that Amex issues to their users. American Express also offers its services in India, the UK, Canada, and New Zealand. American Express also offers a Rewards system for usage of their credit cards by users. This Rewards system will vary with each different credit card that is offered by Amex.
List Of Credit Card By American Express
Amex of American Express Credit Card holds its reputation a long way since the company first introduced its charge card in 1958. In this long period of time, they fixed many of their problems and give the best credit card experience ever. Now the company offers everything from no-annual fees to heavy Luxury cards. These are.
A) Amex Personal Credit Cards
The Amex Personal Credit Card also known as a Cash Magnet Card offers most of its value. With no annual fee required the card is good for personal use. The card has unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase. Flexible pay-it plan option which means it has a monthly EMI scheme available for you. You can apply for it with your low APR. Here we will provide all the Amex Personal Credit Cards list these are.
- Amex Cash Magnet Card
- Amex Gold Card
- Amex The Platinum Card
- Amex Green Card
- Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card
- Amex Blue Cash Preferred Card
- Amex EveryDay Credit Card
- Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card
- Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles Blue American Express Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
- Hilton Honors Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
- Serve from American Express
B) Business Credit Card By Amex
The Amex Business Credit Card can maximize your business spending. This card is good for business holders and entrepreneurs. you can earn 75,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend your first $4,000 on purchases with your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. So this card is the best for new card holders. The Amex Business Credit Card has only a $250 annual fee needed. The list of all Amex Business cards is given below.
- Business Gold Card
- Business Platinum Card
- Blue Business Cash Card
- Blue Business Plus Credit Card
- Plum Card
- Business Green Rewards Card
- Amazon Business Prime Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business Card
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Business Card
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business Card
- Hilton Honors Business Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business Card
- Lowe’s Business Rewards Card
C) American Express Corporate Cards
The Amex Corporate Card is specially designed for your corporate purpose. This card has an annual fee of $695. Here is the list of the American Express Corporate Card, these are.
- Amex Corporate Green Card
- Amex Corporate Gold Card
- Amex Corporate Platinum Card
D)Amex Prepaid Debit and Gift Cards
The list of the Amex Prepaid card and Gift cards are given below.
- American Express Serve
- American Express Serve FREE Reloads
- American Express Serve Cash Back
- Personal Gift Cards
- Business Gift Cards
How to Apply For an Amex Credit card?
If you want to Apply for your Amex Credit Card, then follow the steps below.
- Open your favorite browser and go to the www.americanexpress.com/credit-cards link.
- Then click on the Apply Now button. In this article, we use The Platinum Card as an example. You can use any card you like.
- After that, a new page will open, here add your Personal details, Social security number, your income details.
- Then click on the Continue to Terms button for further process.
American Express Credit Card Activation Methods
If you want to activate your Amex credit card you are in the right place. There are 3 ways you can activate your card. these are given below.
Activate Your Amex Credit Card Online
- First, go to the Amex Credit Card Activation page at americanexpress.com/activate or americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- Then enter your 15-digit card number and 4-digit Card ID.
- After that click on Confirm button to finish the task.
American Express Card Activation By Phone
- Call the Amex customer service number which is written on the back of your card or call 800-869-3016.
- Provide the required information like personal details card number, social security number, and income information.
- After that follow the on-call instructions to activate your card easily.
Activate your Amex Card By Phone App
If you have an Amex mobile app you can easily activate it, you don’t have an app that follows the process.
- Download your Amex app on your Google play store or Apple app store.
- then go to register, here register your card and verify your identity.
- After that follow the on-screen guide to activate your card.
American Express Credit Card Login Step
- On your web browser, go to the webpage – www.americanexpress.com.
- On the left side of your browser, you can see the login option on the homepage.
- You can also locate the ‘Login ‘ button on the top right corner of your browser.
- You can choose to click on that if you prefer to but both will yield the same result.
- From the Drag down menu, choose between the Three Options that are available.
- Make sure to choose the correct Cards – My Account or your American express credit card login won’t work.
- Then, type in your User ID and password in the two fields that are provided for you.
- When typing in your password, remember that it is case-sensitive.
- Then, proceed to click on the ‘Login’ button to sign in to your Amex account.
Retrieve your American Express Credit Card Login Details.
If you are not able to log in, there could be problems with your password. Oh, you might be typing in the wrong user id or password. To overcome the issue, click on the ‘Forgot User ID or Password?‘. There are four steps you need to follow to recover your American Express Login.
- If you want to reset your userid, enter your user id and click on the continue button.
- Again if you want to reset your password, then enter your user id and click on the continue button.
How to Register Your American Express Credit Card online?
If you want to register your Amex credit card online follow the steps here.
- First, go to the www.americanexpress.com page then click on the Login button.
- After that, a new page will open, here click on the Create New Online Account link.
- Then add your 15-digit card number, 4 digit card id and click on Confirm button.
How to Pay American Express Credit Card Bill Online
you can easily make the payment for your Amex Credit Card bill online. For the payment process follow the steps given below.
- open your browser and go to the Amex official site at www.americanexpress.com
- Then access your Amex Credit Card Login account, after going to the ‘make a payment’ tab.
- Here enter the amount you want to pay and proceed with the on-screen instruction to pay your bill.
More Related Resources
- How to Apply for a Walmart Credit
- Chase Credit Card Login
- GetMyOffer Capital One
- First National Credit Card Login
- Victoria Secret Credit Card Login
- Turbo Prepaid Card Activation
American Express Credit Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What are the benefits of having an Amex card?
A: There are multiple benefits of having an Amex card these are.
- Increased your buying power.
- cashback and purchase protection for your item
- Generate your high credit score.
- Enjoy your credit rewards.
Q: Is American Express Card for rich people?
A; No, specifically Amex cards are not for rich people. Anyone with a good credit score can use an Amex card.
Q: What is the hardest American Express card to get?
A: The American Express Centurion Card.
Q: Can I have Two Amex cards at a time?
A: Currently you can have at max 5 cards at a time.
Q: What is an Amex black card limit?
A: There is no spending limit for Amex Black Card.