Pottery Barn Credit Card Login Guide at potterybarn.capitalone.com
Capital One issues the Pottery Barn credit card. You will get various benefits and cash backs with this card. Other than store-rewards, you will get rewards when you use the card at grocery store and in restaurants. Moreover, this is a useful card, especially if you are a fan of Pottery Barn products. In this article, we are going to talk about Pottery Barn credit card login, application and bill payment. Read on to know more.
About Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn first opened their store in Chelsea, New York. At first the company only sold tabletops and slightly damaged pottery products. Since then, the company has expanded into various products that are unique and stylish. Pottery Barn products are expensive, and it can go over $1000. So, when you shop with the Pottery Barn credit card, you can make the payments easily. It will help you with the payments and get more rewards. Therefore, this is a useful tool. Let’s know more about this credit card below.
Benefits of Pottery Barn Credit Card
- Member Only Offers– The card offers rewards to members only. This means, if you become the cardholder, you become a member and get more rewards.
- Early Access to Products and Sales– Get early access to every sales and products before everyone else. You will get the notifications on your mobile.
- Get the First Look of New Collections– You will get the first look on the new collections at Pottery Barn. This is a huge advantage as a cardholder.
- Free Design Services with the Design Crew– You will get the special design services and get the help of the design crew at Pottery Barn.
- Free Standard Shipping at Williams Sonoma– Earn free shipping when you shop at Williams Sonoma.
- 12-month Promotional Financing– Get 12 month promotional financing on the spending of $750 or more than that.
- Double Rewards– You will get a welcome bonus of 10% on the first 30 days of opening the card account.
Features of Pottery Barn Credit Card
- Get 10% back on the first 30 days of opening the card account when you use the card at Pottery Barn stores and its brands.
- Earn 5% back when you shop at the online stores of Pottery Barn and its brands.
- When you earn $10 rewards, you will get $10 rewards certificate within the 30 days of opening the card account.
- You will get $25 birthday reward when you shop with the card
Rates of Pottery Barn Credit Card
- APR on purchases is 0% intro APR for 12 months, 29.99% APR after that
- Balance transfer isn’t available
- Max late fee is $40
- Grace period is for 25 days
- No annual fee
How to Apply for Pottery Barn Credit Card
- For the Pottery Barn credit card application, go to the official link www.potterybarn.com
- Next scroll down on the page, at the center right side of the page click on “Apply Now” to access the next step.
- You can login with online account and enter your account associated email address.
- Now click on “continue” to verify further and complete the login to start the Pottery Barn credit card application.
- If you do not have the login details, you need to click on “skip” to access the next step, and click on “Create account” to access the online account creation.
- However, you can also click on “continue” to get the direct application page.
- Add your legal first name, middle name, date of birth, tax ID (SSN or ITIN), specify if you are an US citizen, enter contact information, and financial details, you can add another user to your account, provide additional details, read the rates and click on “Continue” to verify further and complete the Pottery Barn credit card application.
Sign Up for Pottery Barn Credit Card Account
- Go to the web address potterybarn.capitalone.com
- Next under the credit card image click on “Set up my account” option to get started.
- Enter your last name, SSN, and date of birth click on “Get started” to follow the prompts and complete the registration.
Pottery Barn Credit Card Login Steps
To get logged in, you need to visit the Pottery Barn credit card webpage potterybarn.capitalone.com. You have to follow the steps below.
- Go to official website by copying potterybarn.capitalone.com into a new tab of your web browser.
- Next, under the card image click on “Sign in” option to get logged in.
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box near “Remember Me” if you are using your own Desktop/Laptop.
- Now click on “Sign in” to get logged in to your Pottery Barn credit card account.
Retrieve Pottery Barn Credit Card Login Details
If you can’t remember Pottery Barn credit card login details, don’t worry. Follow the below steps to reset the information.
- Firstly to reset the login details visit the webpage potterybarn.capitalone.com
- Secondly, under the credit card image click on “Sign in” option.
- After that under the login spaces to click on “Forgot username or password?” to start the process.
- Next provide your last name, SSN, date of birth click on “Find me” and verify further to complete the Pottery Barn credit card login reset process.
Pottery Barn Credit Card Bill Payment Options
Pottery Barn credit card bill payment offers easy options. You can pay through phone, mail address, using your credit or debit card.Also You can also set up auto pay system to make hassle free payment each month and on time.You must stay ready with the account number, credit card, and the bill details.
Pay Pottery Barn Credit Card Bill through Phone
- You must have your debit or credit card and pay the bill through toll-free phone number.
- You have to call on, for personal cards, call on (800) 227-4825. For small business credit cards, dial the numbers (800) 867-0904.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your card number and your Social Security number.
Make Pottery Barn Credit Card Payment by Mail
- To pay by mail you can post the payment through money order or check
- You have to send the payment to, Capital One. Attn: Payment Processing. PO Box 71083. Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
- Overnight address: Capital One. Attn: Payment Processing. 6125 Lakeview Rd. Suite 800. Charlotte, NC 28269.
Pottery Barn Credit Card Contact Help
If you are facing Pottery Barn credit card login issues, you can contact the customer support team. Once you connect with them, they will help you get access to the online account.
- Contact Number- 844-217-6923
FAQs about Pottery Barn Credit Card
Can I Use Pottery Barn Credit Card at Walmart?
No. You cannot use this credit card at Walmart. You have to use this card at Pottery Barn locations, including Pottery Barn Outlet Stores, Pottery Barn Bed and Bath, Pottery Barn Teen, and Pottery Barn Kids.
What Credit Score is Needed for Pottery Barn Credit Card?
The credit score required for 650 and more than that. You will need a fair credit to get an approval
Can I Use Pottery Barn Credit Card for Gas Purchases?
No. It’s a closed-loop card. You can use it at Pottery Barn and its brands.
Can I Retrieve Cash From my Pottery Barn Credit Card?
You can get a cash advance, but you will have to pay 4% fee on the amount.
Does Pottery Barn Credit Card Report to Major Credit Companies?
Yes. The credit card company report to the major credit bureaus each month. You can ask the company about the credit reports by dialing the number, 800-871-2800.
Can I Request A Credit Limit Increase With The Pottery Barn Credit Card?
You can do that by calling customer service. You will have to wait for at least 6 months to request the increase. If you keep the card account in perfect standing, you will get an automatic increase.
We have described the important details about Pottery Barn credit card. You will get better help from this article. But if you are still having login trouble, you can contact the customer service team.