Kroger Credit Card Login at krogermastercard.com
Manage Your Kroger Credit Card
The Kroger credit card is a MasterCard, and it’s beneficial for the customers of not just Kroger but QFC, Fry’s, Smith’s, Baker’s, Dillons, City Market, and King Soopers. You will get cashback when you purchase at these places. If you are a regular customer at Kroger you can Apply for a Kroger credit card. After you receive the card, you can access the online account through Kroger’s credit card login. Today, in this article we are going to talk about this login, application, and bill payment. Read on to know more.
Kroger was established in 1883 and has its headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. Today the company has 2778 Kroger or the organization affiliated stores in the USA, and they have a revenue of $122.7 billion. Kroger is the 18th largest company in the country just after Walmart, which is the second biggest store. If you are a resident of South or Midwest USA, you may want to visit the Kroger stores for grocery shopping and many more.
Benefits of Korger Credit Card
- Low Hotel Rate– You will find affordable hotel stays. You can book a hotel with a Kroger credit card’s Travel & Lifestyle Service. In addition, if you find the same hotel at a lower price, Kroger will refund you.
- Complimentary Travel Service– You will get complimentary service access that will help you plan your vacation. You can contact the company by live chat, call, or email.
- Emergency Benefit– You will get emergency service if the card is stolen or you lose it. You will receive the zero fraud liability service.
- MasterCard ID Theft Protection– Get the theft protection that gives you services like web monitoring and many more.
Features of Kroger Credit Card
- Get 5 points on the spending of $1 on a mobile wallet transaction. You may get $3000 each year.
- Avail 2 points on the spending of $1 at gas stations
- Get 1 point on the spending of $1 on other purchases
- You will earn an extra $.55 per gallon of fuel when you redeem 100 points at the Kroger gas centers.
- When you earn a minimum of $10, you will get real-time rewards and statement credit.
- If you earn $25, you will get gift cards from the company.
Kroger Credit Card Rates
- APR on purchases is 16.24% to 29.24%
- The balance transfer fee is 4%
- The cash advance fee is 5%
- Max late fee is $41
- The grace period is for 24 days.
Apply for Kroger Credit Card
- To apply for a Kroger credit card go to the website www.krogermastercard.com
- At the center-left side of the page click on “Apply now” option to get started.
- Provide shopper’s card number, first name, middle name (optional), last name, suffix (optional), birth date, social security number, specify if you are you a U.S. citizen?, contact information, and financial information. Now click on “Accept terms and submit” to complete the application.
Activate Kroger Credit Card
- Once you receive the card, you can call on a number to activate it.
- Call on 888-200-9959.
- After the call connects, you have to provide your card number and other details to activate the credit card.
Create Kroger Credit Card Account
- To create the account go to the website www.krogermastercard.com
- Secondly, go to the Login option from the top right side of the page to access the sign in section. Click on the “Create a username or password” option under the login fields.
- Provide the card or account number, the last 4 digits of SSN and click on Continue option to verify further and complete the account creation.
Kroger Credit Card Login Guide
- For the login visit the webpage www.krogermastercard.com
- Next at top right side of the page click on “Login” option to access the sign in section.
- Add the username, password click on “Log in” to get signed in.
Reset Kroger Credit Card Login Details
If you have forgotten the Kroger Credit Card login details you have to visit the webpage and follow the below steps.
- To reset the login detail go to the link www.krogermastercard.com
- Next at the top right side of the page click on Login option to access the sign in section.
- Under the login fields click on “Get login help” to get started.
- Enter the username or personal ID and click on Continue to verify further and complete the process.
- To reset the username click on “I don’t know my username” option
- You can recover it using phone and email. Enter the required detail and click on Continue option to follow the page instructions after this to complete the username reset.
Kroger Credit Card Bill Payment
You can make the Kroger Credit Card bill pay through three options, online, by phone and mail options. You must have the account number, payment details to make the payment. Check out the details below.
Make Kroger Credit Card Payment Online
- You can make Kroger Credit Card bill payment online going to the webpage www.krogermastercard.com
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “Login” option to get login section.
- Add the right credentials to login and after that, you can make the payment.
Kroger Credit Card Bill Pay by Phone
- You can make payment by phone.
- Call (844) 237-0593 and enter your card information, then follow the automated prompts to make a payment.
Pay Kroger Credit Card Bill by Mail
- For this payment make sure to send your check or money order but not cash
- Send it to the following address:
- S. Bank National Association. P.O. Box 790408. St. Louis, MO 63179-0408.
Kroger Credit Card Contact Details
If you are having login trouble, contact the support team of Kroger. Once you connect with them, they will help you get access to your online account.
Check out the contact details below
- Contact Number- 844-237-0593
- Outside the U.S Contact Number- 701-461-1593
Write a mail to this address
U.S Bank National Association
P.O. Box 6349
Fargo, ND 58125-6349
More Credit Card Login Help Article
- Mission Lane Credit Card Login
- Brooks Brothers Credit Card Login
- Destiny Credit Card Login
- JCPenney Credit Card Login
- Kohl’s Credit Card Login
- eBay Credit Card Login
- Amazon Credit Card Login
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions) about Kroger Credit Card
Q: Can I Use Kroger Credit Card Anywhere?
A: Yes, you can use this card everywhere MasterCard it’s accepted. You will get 1 point for the eligible purchases. You can also add it to your mobile wallet to make the payment.
Q: Which Bank Issues Kroger Credit Card?
A: US Bank is the issuer of this credit card. You can contact the bank if you are having an issue with the card.
Q: What Credit Score do You Need To Apply For Kroger Credit Card?
A: You need a good to excellent credit score. The score can be 670 to 850.
Q: Will My Kroger Credit Card Reward Points Expire?
A: You will have to use it within 36 months after earning the points. You need 1000 points to redeem the rewards.
Q: How Long Will It Take To Receive My Kroger Credit Card?
A: Once you are approved you will receive the card in 7 to 10 days. The duration will vary on the processing time, address verification and your credit status.
We have described Kroger Credit Card, and other details so that you can get more help. However, if you still face login or any other banking trouble, you can contact the customer support team.