Destiny Credit Card Login at www.destinycard.com
Destiny Mastercard Login, Application and Bill Payment Guide
If you want to build a good credit history, but currently you have a low score, then you can opt for the Destiny credit card. This is an unsecured MasterCard, and to apply for it you need to pre-qualify or get a mail offer. One of the best things about this card is that your credit standing will stay intact even after the pre-qualification. Today, in this article, we are going to talk about the Destiny credit card login, application, and bill payment. To know more you need to read this article from start to end.
About Destiny Credit Card
The Destiny credit card is an unsecured MasterCard, and you can apply for this card with fair to bad credit. The company reports the transaction history to the major credit bureaus. The card is not for everyone as it charges a high annual fee of $59 to $99, and a 24.90% APR. However, you will get MasterCard benefits like zero liability and theft protection. Even if you have faced bankruptcy previously, you can apply for the card.
Benefits of the Destiny Credit Card
- Get Online Account Help: you can get access to online account services all the time. Make a payment, check statement, transactions and balance whenever you want.
- Your Account Is Safe– You Can Make The Safest Online Account Payment.
- Set up Autopay– You can set up an autopay system to get better convenience.
- Accepted in Various Places– Use this card everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Build a Good Credit– You can build good credit with this credit card.
- Application Is Fast– The application system is fast and secure.
Features of the Destiny Credit Card
- You can apply if you have a fair to poor credit score
- You will get 24/7 online service for free
- The card does not require a security deposit
- Destiny Credit Card Company reports the transaction history to major credit bureaus
- The card is an EMV chip included
- You will get free fraud protection
Destiny Credit Card Rates
- Regular Purchase APR is 24.9%
- Cash advance APR is 29.9%
- Cash advance transaction fee is $5
- Annual fee is $75 the first year; $99 after that
- Foreign transaction fee is 1%
- Late payment penalty fee is up to $40
- Return payment penalty fee is up to $40
- Over limit penalty fee is up to $40
Get Pre-Qualified with Destiny Credit Card
You can apply for Destiny Credit Card after you pre-qualify online. Check out the below steps to understand the Destiny Credit Card application process.
- Visit the website www.destinycard.com in your web browser
- Next, at the center left side of the page click on “Pre-Qualify today” option to start the process. Or you can click on “Get started” option at the top right side of the page. From the drop down click on “Pre-qualify now” option to start the application.
- Enter your name, address, email, phone number, date of birth, social security number.
- Now click on “Pre-Qualify now” option to get the result.
Accept Destiny Credit Card Mail Offer
- If you have received the Destiny credit card mail offer you can apply for the card after accepting it. Go to the webpage www.destinycard.com
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on “get started” option and click on “Received a mail offer?” to accept the offer.
- Or you can get a direct access to the page using the URL www.destinycard.com/invite
- Provide the application code and the zip code and click on “Get started” option and you have to follow the page instructions and complete the application.
How to Register for Destiny Credit Card Account
- To get registered visit the web address destiny.myfinanceservice.com
- Secondly at the center right side of the page under the login fields click on “Register your account” to get started.
- Provide the card number, your date of birth, Social security number and click on “Continue to next step” to verify further and complete the registration process.
Destiny Credit Card Login Process
To access Destiny Credit Card online account you need to visit the webpage destinycard.com/home. Please refer to following steps:
- Go to the webpage www.destinycard.com
- Next, at the top right side of the page click on “My account” option.
- Or you can also access this section directly using this URL destiny.myfinanceservice.com
- There at the center right side of the page you will see the login fields.
- Add the right username and password and click on “Log in” option to get signed in.
Reset Destiny Credit Card Login Details
- If you can’t remember the Destiny credit card login initials use the link destiny.myfinanceservice.com
- Next under the login fields at the center right side of the page click on “Forgot your Username or Password?” option to get started.
- Enter the username, last 4 digit of the card, date of birth of the cardholder, social security number and click on “Reset password” option to change the password.
- If you have forgotten the username scroll down on the page and under Forgot Username section add the 16 digit card number, your date of birth, SSN and click on “request username” option to set the user ID.
You May Also Like
- Indigo Credit Card Login
- Dillards Credit Card Login
- American Eagle Credit Card Login
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card Login
- How to Login Your Aspire Credit Card Account
- Reflex Credit Card Login
Destiny Credit Card Bill Payment
Destiny credit card bill payment offers three easy options. You can pay through online, phone and mail address. You must stay ready with the account number, credit card, and the bill details. Also set up auto pay system to make hassle free payment each month and on time.
Destiny Credit Card Online Bill Payment
- You can make the payment online. Use the link www.destinycard.com
- Next at the top right side of the page click on “My account” option to access the login page.
- There you have to sign in to your online account and find the right option to make the payment.
Make Destiny Credit Card Payment by Phone
- You can make the payment using a phone number
- Call on (1)-844-222-5695.
- Choose the “Payments” option once the call connects.
Destiny Credit Card Bill Payment by Mail
- Make the payment using a mail address.
- Send a check or money order to Genesis FS Card Services/Destiny Card. PO Box 23030. 3030 Columbus, GA 31902.
Destiny Credit Card Customer Support
If you are facing Destiny credit card login issues, you can contact the customer support team. Once you connect with them, they will help you get access to the online account.
- Contact Number: 1-844-222-5695
- Fax Number: 503-268-4711.
Write a mail to the address:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477.
FAQs about Destiny Credit Card
Q: Can I Use The Destiny Credit Card To Get Cash?
A: You can get cash using any ATM or bank using this card. If you are using an ATM, you will need the PIN and your card.
Q: Can I Increase Destiny Credit Card Credit Limit?
A: You cannot request for a credit limit. The issuer will not accept the credit line increase requests, and they are not offering it either. You can use this card to improve your credit history, and with that later you can get other cards with better credit limits.
Q: What Is The Credit Limit Of Destiny Credit Card?
A: You will get $300 credit limit. You will also have to pay $59 annual fee at first and the $99 based on your spending.
Q: Can I Get A Cash Advance With Destiny Credit Card?
A: Yes, you can. You have to use the account number to get the cash in advance. With this feature you can lease services, buy things and many more.
We have described the important details about Destiny credit card. You will get better help from this article. But if you are still having login trouble, you can contact the customer service team.