Indigo Credit Card Login at www.myindigocard.com
My Indigo Platinum MasterCard Login and Activation
Indigo MasterCard – An Introduction
Indigo is a registered trademark of Genesis Financial Card Services, Incorporation. The Indigo Platinum MasterCard is approved & issued by the Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), United States. This article can be helpful for you if you are searching for the My Indigo Credit Card Login details, MyIndigo Card Activation, Benefits along with various Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
My Indigo Credit Card is designed for cardholders who ordinarily endure to keep up with their Credit Score. It is the most ideal choice for cardholders whose Credit Cards have been typically dismissed by top organizations because of their terrible monetary status or rating before.
My Indigo MasterCard provides you admittance to a user-friendly, easy-to-understand, secure, and ensured Indigo Jewelry MasterCard House site at www.myindigocard.com. Here on the platform, you can easily Enroll, Log-In, and Activate your credit card to access your account safely.
Benefits of My Indigo Platinum MasterCard:
You can simply discover all the features, competencies, and functions on the My Indigo Card registration website depending on the preferences & categories of the smartphones that support it.
Some advantages of your Indigo Platinum MasterCard are:
- You can use your My Indigo Platinum MasterCard to make cashless transactions.
- Verified can protect your account By Visa and MasterCard Secure Code.
- The cardholder can also avail of the perks and offers from My Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
- The cardholder can earn a reward point with every dollar spent using this credit card. The points program is valid for one year from the date of registration.
- The Platinum MasterCard holder will have (24 X 7) Customer Care support & enjoy exclusive access to their account online portal. Customers can do many things like managing their account activity, paying bills, checking transactions, and getting information about the latest offers.
- The Cardholder can easily withdraw cash from any ATM globally.
- You can redeem reward points for purchasing gift cards and will also have access to a wide range of offers at local merchants.
My Indigo Credit Card Login Guide
After finishing the Activation process of your My Indigo Credit Card, you are required to Log In to your official online Indigo Credit Card Login Account to manage your account, view your transaction history & update your personal info.
My Indigo Credit Card Login process is quite easy, secure, and quick without much effort. Please follow the My Indigo MasterCard Log In procedure stated below:
- Primarily, move on to the My Indigo MasterCard official web portal.
- Otherwise, you can directly tap on the link at indigo.myfinanceservice.com.
- Now, here on the home webpage, carefully put down your My Indigo Platinum MasterCard “User Name” and “Password” that you have already created during the Enrollment process.
- Then review your login credentials carefully, and tap on the “LOG IN” tab below to access your My Indigo Platinum MasterCard account.
- It is to be remembered that, your online account will be locked for 15 (fifteen) minutes if you fail to provide your correct login credentials within the dedicated fields 3 (three) times simultaneously. You can retry the Sign In process afterward.
Please Note: You can also use the alternative link www.myindigocard.com to log in to the My Indigo MasterCard Web portal. Here tap on the link “My Account” to redirect to the Indigo Credit Card Login Sign In webpage.
How to activate My Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online?
My Indigo Credit Card allows you to take pleasure in the benefits like opening & handling the Indigo Card, tracking your monthly statement, obligations & receiving the monthly e-statements, and tracking your transactions (24 X 7), smoothly, etc.
Genesis Financial Services (FS) Incorporation currently owns the business registered trademark of “Indigo”. Furthermore, the Indigo Platinum MasterCard is approved & issued by the Celtic Bank. The Indigo Credit Card is currently marketed & distributed by Genesis FS Card Services, Incorporation, United States.
If you have not activated your Indigo Platinum MasterCard, then go through these necessary steps for online activation:
Activating My Indigo Credit Card via Online:
- Firstly, move on to the online official web portal of My Indigo Credit Card www.myindigocard.com
- Now, you have to put down your LOG IN credentials in the blank field and access your account.
- Then create the “Pin Code” of your Indigo Credit Card.
- And afterward, press the “Activation” tab to complete this online procedure.
Activate My Indigo Platinum MasterCard via Mobile:
The Indigo MasterCard Mobile application fulfills all of your shopping needs and offers customers a variety of reward programs. It provides loyal customer membership, superior info about products, personal customer service, numerous discounts, etc. Enrolled customers can join the My Indigo Card rewards program, and existing members can utilize their Plum Rewards account with the electronic card.
If you are facing any issues with Activating your My Indigo Credit Card through the online process then don’t worry! Alternatively, you can also activate your My Indigo Credit Card using your smartphone. Just follow the understated necessary instructions to make it possible:
- Firstly, if you wish to Activate your My Indigo Credit Card, primarily, you will require to contact the provided My Indigo Card Customer Service Number at 1 -800 -353 -5920 from your smartphone.
- And tap on the (#)sign to connect & communicate directly with your Customer Service Center Representative.
- Provide a few Card Info as required to the authorized representative as asked.
- And after the verification part is completed, your Indigo Credit Card will be automatically activated and you will receive an activation notification soon.
More Related Resources
- Home Depot Credit Card Login
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Chase Credit Card Login
- Meijer Credit Card Login
- Discover Card Login
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – People Also Asked:
Who issues the Indigo MasterCard?
The Indigo MasterCard is officially issued and approved by the Celtic Bank, based in Salt Lake City, UT, United States.
Who Can Apply for the Indigo MasterCard?
Any Individual who is interested in rebuilding or establishing their credit can apply for the Indigo MasterCard. To be approved or pre-qualified, you must:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old (19 in AL), should have a valid Social Security Number (SSN), permanent Physical Address, and a verified US IP address.
- You should not possess an Indigo MasterCard Account that is charged off due to delinquency.
- Should meet additional credit qualification benchmarks, including a review of your income & your debt, and identity verification requirements.
Why should I apply for the Indigo MasterCard?
The Indigo MasterCard is considered an unsecured Credit Card. Your full account history is directly reported to all 3 (three) major credit bureaus in the United States. This provides you the chance to establish a reliable payment record while enjoying the convenience of a Credit Card.
Can I manage My New Indigo MasterCard Account Online?
Definitely, you can easily manage your My New Indigo MasterCard account online. After you are approved & receive your new Indigo MasterCard Credit Card, you can create your LOG IN credentials, on the secured official website at, www.myindigocard.com. Your Indigo online account permits you to manage your account & easily pay your bill.
How do I pre-qualify for the Indigo MasterCard?
It’s quite simple to see if you’re Pre-Qualified. You will be required to “Submit” the quick pre-qualification form and get instant results within minutes.
Can I Apply over the Phone?
Currently, there is no option provided by the Indigo MasterCard Company to apply by phone. You will require to complete the online “Pre-Qualification Form” to get started. You can avail the Customer Service Assistance at 1 -800 -353 -5920 (from Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time).
Will I definitely be Approved?
There is “No Guarantee” of your Indigo MasterCard approval, although the credit criteria are intended to help many people who are credit challenged. Your pre-qualification application & request are reviewed thoroughly to determine whether you meet the qualifications for the Indigo MasterCard.
Can I open more than One Account?
NO! At this time, you can only open 1 (one) Indigo MasterCard Account.
When will I receive My Indigo MasterCard?
Generally, your new Indigo MasterCard will arrive within 14 business days of being approved and issued.
What if I don’t receive My Card within 2 (two) weeks?
You will generally receive your Indigo MasterCard within 21 days after being issued & approved. If you don’t, immediately contact the Lost / Stolen Department at 1 -800 -314 -6340 (24 X 7).
Can I transfer a Balance to My new Indigo MasterCard?
Presently, the Indigo MasterCard doesn’t offer a “Balance Transfer” option.
What are the MasterCard Benefits?
At no additional charges, the MasterCard Benefits are an added advantage for the Indigo MasterCard. These benefits consist of:
- MasterCard ID Theft Protection – This feature provides thorough identification monitoring covering your Social Security Number (SSN), E-mail Addresses, Usernames & Passwords for web Log In’s, Debit & Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, and many more.
- Zero Liability Protection – While utilizing your MasterCard you have peace of mind knowing that you are not held accountable for unauthorized transactions.
- To avail more info, please go through the “MasterCard Guide to Benefits”which details all of the program terms & conditions.
Why was My Indigo Credit Card declined when I tried to use it for a Foreign Transaction?
For various security reasons, sometimes foreign transactions may be declined if you don’t notify Indigo MasterCard before utilizing your Credit Card outside of the United States. You are recommended to call Indigo Credit Card at 1 -800 -353 -5920 to set up a “Travel Alert” before you attempt to use your credit card internationally.
Will My Indigo MasterCard offer Fraud Protection?
In any condition, if your Indigo MasterCard has been lost or stolen, immediately call 1 -800 -304 -3096 right away. If your card is lost or stolen somehow or used without your permission, you may not be held responsible for those charges.
Can I use My Indigo Credit Card to get a Cash Advance?
YES! Depending on credit approval, you can utilize your Indigo MasterCard for cash advances at various financial institutions. To avail more information on cash advances primarily, go through your Cardholder Agreement (included with your new Indigo Credit Card upon approval).
After your card is approved, you may call & request for a unique “Personal Identification Number” (PIN) to be sent to you in the Mail. Your PIN permits you steady and secured access to withdraw cash at many ATMs throughout the United States.
Where should I send My Indigo MasterCard Payment?
You can send your My Indigo MasterCard Payment at the official address: Genesis FS Card Services, PO Box – 23039, Columbus, GA 31902 -3039, United States. You may also send documents via FAX to: 1 -503 -268 -4711.
How to Report if your Indigo Platinum Master Card is Lost or Stolen:
Somehow, if your Indigo Platinum MasterCard has been lost or Stolen, then immediately contact the Indigo Card Lost Reporting team at (1 -800 -353 -5920) right away. You may not be held responsible for any charges if your Indigo MasterCard is Lost, Stolen, and utilized without your knowledge.
Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. (NMLS #1549514)
15220 NW Greenbrier Pkwy #200,
Beaverton, OR 97006-5762
Our Correspondence Address:
Genesis FS Card Services,
PO Box 4477, Beaverton, OR 97076 -4477
Indigo Card Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -353 -5920 (Toll-Free)
Send documents via FAX to (Dial): 1 -503 -268 -4711
Indigo MasterCard Log-In Portal Web Link: https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/
Indigo MasterCard Official Website: www.myindigocard.com