How to Aceess Your Citibank Online Banking Login
In this post the user can find a complete guide to the Citibank Login, password reset, username recovery, new account registration, branch locator and frequently asked questions.
Existing account holders at the Citi Bank can access their account at the website of the bank or use the mobile application. You can log in using your user id and password. However for signing in without any hassle one must have an active internet connection and any electronic device.
Citi Bank Online Login Overview
Online banking login is one of the services offered by the bank to its customers. If you are an account holder at the Citi Bank then you can sign in and access internet banking features. Once the user has signed in he/she will be able to view their past transaction history, sign up for e-statements, set up account alerts, transfer funds from one account to another and much more.
Citi Bank is an American multinational investment banking company headquartered in New York, United States. If offers a broad array of banking services and products including credit cards, loans, investment planning, personal and business banking, wealth management and even more.
How to Log into Citi Bank Online Banking
- Visit the Citi Bank official website to get started. www.citi.com
- Once the webpage opens look at the right and there is a login section.
- Provide User ID in the respective space.
- Type in your Password in the box at the right.
- Click on ‘Sign On’ button below and you will be logged in.
How to Recover Citi Bank Online Banking User ID
- In order to reset your password open the login website. www.citi.com
- Next look towards the right and you will see the login section.
- Click on the ‘forgot User ID’ link below it.
- There you will find account options.
- Select the one that applies to you and enter account number.
- Click on ‘Continue’ button below and you will be directed to the next page.
- Follow the on-screen prompts next and you can retrieve user id.
Reset Your Citi Bank Online Banking Password
- For password reset one needs to visit the official webpage of Citi. www.citi.com
- Look towards the top right of the screen and there is a login section.
- Click on ‘Forgot password’ link below it and you will be taken further to the next page.
- There you need to select account type from the options there.
- Provide account number, credit card number or other account number whichever you have selected.
- Tap on ‘Continue’ button and you will be able to reset your password.
How to Register For CitiBank Online Account
- If you are willing to register for account then you need to open the login homepage. citi.com
- Once the webpage opens look at the right for the login section
- Click on ‘Register’ link there and the next page opens.
- There are steps where you will be required to select your account number.
- Enter your account number and click ‘Continue Set Up’ button below.
- Follow the on-screen prompts next and you can complete the account registration.
Activate your Citi Credit Card at citi.com/activate
- For new user activation one must open the official website of Citi. www.citi.com
- At the top right there is a login widget.
- Click on the ‘Activate’ link below it and the main activation screen opens.
- Once the webpage opens you will find an ‘activate your card’ section at the center.
- Enter your card number in the respective space and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now the next screen opens where you can enter the required information and follow on screen prompts to complete card activation.
How to Open an Account at Citi Bank
- For new account opening the user needs to open the Citi accounts webpage. online.citi.com/US/ag/banking/checking-account
- Once the webpage opens you will find a pop-up that asks you to enter nearest zip code.
- Now you will find all the available accounts on the webpage.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Open an Account’ button below to get started.
- Select account type on the pop-up that appears next and once again click the open an account button below.
- A new website opens that requires the following personal information:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Social security number or ITIN
- Select whether you have a joint applicant and read the important legal information and disclosures below.
- Provide the required information next and follow the on-screen prompts to open an account online.
How to Find a Citi Bank near You
- In order to find a Citi Bank near you open the Citi branch locator page. citi.com/location-finder
- Once the webpage opens you will find a location search section at the left.
- Enter a location in the blank space there and click on ‘Search’ icon.
- Now you will be displayed a list of locations nearby below.
- The Citi branch list is also available on the map which is at the right.
Citi Bank List of Holidays
New Year’s Day — Jan. 1 Closed
Martin Luther King Jr. Day — Jan. 17 Closed
Presidents Day — Feb. 21 Closed
Good Friday — Apr. 15 Open
Easter Sunday — Apr. 17 Closed
Easter Monday — Apr. 18 Open
Memorial Day — May 30 Closed
Independence Day — July 4 Closed
Labor Day — Sept. 5 Closed
Columbus Day — Oct. 10 Closed
Veterans Day — Nov. 11 Closed
Thanksgiving Day — Nov. 24 Closed
Christmas Eve (daytime) — Dec. 24 Open (Closes at 3 p.m.)
Christmas Day — Dec. 25 Closed
Citi Bank Hours of Operation
Citi Bank is operational Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. On Saturday the bank is open 9 am to 2 p.m. or 10 am to 2 p.m.
Citi Bank Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Routing Number for Citi Bank?
021000089 is the routing number that is to be used at all Citi Bank banking locations. You can use this routing number for online as well as physical banking.
How can I reach Citi customer support?
If you require assistance with anything related to Citi products and services then you can call the help desk on 1-800-950-5114. The user can also get in touch with the support center at the contact us webpage.
Is Citi Bank open on weekends?
Most of the Citi branches are open on Saturdays but not all of them. The working hours of Citi banking locations might differ. We recommend you to check the hours of the particular branch you are planning to visit.
At the end of the conversation, we hope you have signed into your Citi Bank account with ease. For assistance, you may call the bank’s help desk on 1-800-950-5114. Well, this was the end of the article. You can also ask us for further information in the comments section below.
- Vanguard Login
- Discover Card Login
- Chase Credit Card Login
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card Login
- Home Depot Credit Card Login
- Merrill Lynch Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Indigo Credit Card Login
- How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card